Obama a real Reich Winger

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
THEY CAME FIRST for the Banks,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Bank.

THEN THEY CAME for the Car Companies,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Car Company.

THEN THEY CAME for my Health Care,
and I said, Hmm, maybe that's not such a good idea

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time I had to drive my hamster powered Gaia-mobile
to get a loan from the government bank
to pay the fine for not having government approved health care.

You know what VaYank ... I'm tired and I have absolutely no energy to get in another pissing match with you. Sorry. You'll have to try another right-winger.

Obama is a centrist, certainly not Right Wing.

The Liberal State is a mask behind which there is no face; it is a scaffolding behind which there is no building.
Benito Mussolini

In all seriousness, Wells Fargo should have told Paulson and Boooosh to "Fuck Off!" that they weren't going to be taking any TARP money, Chrysler Senior Secured Creditors should have told Obama to Fuck Off that they weren't going to allow a rewrite of the US Bankruptcy Law so the Thug in Chief could give the company to the UAW and now BP needed to tell Obama to Fuck Off that as long as there are courts of law that's where these issues should be settled.

This is a powder keg and the Dem Neo-Nazis keep throwing matches on it.

Obama is a centrist, certainly not Right Wing.

The Liberal State is a mask behind which there is no face; it is a scaffolding behind which there is no building.
Benito Mussolini

Political Punky, The Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami is as much as a centrist as Stalin was a centrist Communist and Hitler was a centrist Nazi.

Leaders of Nazi regimes don't always have to wear a little mustache, they can be clean and articulate, sometimes black folk, but what you have to watch for is how they act.

Was there first action to seize the nation's car companies? You bethca!

Did they takeover the banks? Uh huh!

Did they ignore the laws that have been enforced for 230 years? Dude, they're Neo-Nazis! Of course, they ignored the laws! Dats how dey roll!

Forum List

Back