Obama a Muslim or an Apostate..and therefore under a severe punishment???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
A person born a Muslim but now is a Christian is under a death sentence for being an Apostate.

Apostasy in Islam (Arabic: ارتداد, irtidād or ridda*) is commonly defined in Islam as the rejection in word or deed of one's former religion (apostasy) by a person who was previously a follower of Islam.he majority of Muslim scholars hold to the traditional view that apostasy is punishable by death or imprisonment until repentance, at least for adult men of sound mind.

Obama was born a Muslim and Obama was a Muslim too long to have the third option (the article points that he went to Jakarta when he was at least 11, and then studied in an Islamic madrasa for two more years after that), leaving him only the first two options, i.e. he is either a Muslim or an apostate.

Translating Jihad: Is Obama a Muslim or an Apostate?

His punishment is to read these stupid threads

AGAIN is that the BEST you can do i.e. attack the messenger and totally ignore the MESSAGE?

Obama was born of a Muslim father and therefore a Muslim.
Islam law declares a child is a Muslim for life and if the child rejects Islam will be punished by death!

YOU EVIDENTLY ARE IGNORANT of today's NEWS!!!
2/24/2012 7:01 AM ET
(RTTNews) - The United States has demanded the immediate release of Christian pastor Youcef Nadarkhani, who is facing execution in Iran on charges of apostasy for refusing to recant his faith.

In a statement on Thursday, State Department deputy spokesperson Mark C. Toner said Washington was deeply concerned over reports that a provincial court had renewed the execution order for Nadarkhani. If carried out, it would be the first execution for apostasy in Iran since 1990.

Maybe you can take up stamp collecting, or bird watching. How about needlepoint?

A person born a Muslim but now is a Christian is under a death sentence for being an Apostate.

Apostasy in Islam (Arabic: ارتداد, irtidād or ridda*) is commonly defined in Islam as the rejection in word or deed of one's former religion (apostasy) by a person who was previously a follower of Islam.he majority of Muslim scholars hold to the traditional view that apostasy is punishable by death or imprisonment until repentance, at least for adult men of sound mind.

Obama was born a Muslim and Obama was a Muslim too long to have the third option (the article points that he went to Jakarta when he was at least 11, and then studied in an Islamic madrasa for two more years after that), leaving him only the first two options, i.e. he is either a Muslim or an apostate.

Quick question before I continue. Are we supposed to take you literally on this OP, or would that be a simpleton thing to do (according to you)?

AGAIN is that the BEST you can do i.e. attack the messenger and totally ignore the MESSAGE?

Obama was born of a Muslim father and therefore a Muslim.
Islam law declares a child is a Muslim for life and if the child rejects Islam will be punished by death!

YOU EVIDENTLY ARE IGNORANT of today's NEWS!!!
2/24/2012 7:01 AM ET
(RTTNews) - The United States has demanded the immediate release of Christian pastor Youcef Nadarkhani, who is facing execution in Iran on charges of apostasy for refusing to recant his faith.

In a statement on Thursday, State Department deputy spokesperson Mark C. Toner said Washington was deeply concerned over reports that a provincial court had renewed the execution order for Nadarkhani. If carried out, it would be the first execution for apostasy in Iran since 1990.

The message loud and clear is that you are a moron

We have responded accordingly

Are you a Muslim? Do you hold what the Koran says to be true? If no then why does it matter what Islamic law is?

He's not a muslim. He's just under the misguided liberal assumption that the vast majority of the muslim world is oppressed and that they are really peaceful christian loving peoples who love America and Americans and just simply don't like our foreign policy.

He must also believe that the average Middle Easterner is an expert on U.S. Foreign Policy.

I'm guessing you are not Muslim, which begs the question - WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN CARE?!

Seriously, this thread is fucking stupid.

It's not like obama has hidden his muslim early years. He has made quite an issue of it. I suspect the reason why he's not an apostate is because muslims choose to believe he's not an apostate.

One more thing..

If you Obama critics want to be taken seriously, you should avoid posting absolute bullshit like this. It's pathetic.

I'm guessing you are not Muslim, which begs the question - WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN CARE?!

Really?

As we can see, we are not an overly loved country in most of the predominantly Muslim countries. Whereas we have tolerance for religious "moves and changes" it seems apparent thast they do not...as is evident by the Pastor who is on the verge of execution.

Now, we dont care if Obama was, is or will ever be Muslim....it is irrelevant to us.

But those other countries sees the commander in chief of the tropps that are around them as breaking religious law and warranting death.

It is most certainly something we should take seriously.

Really?

As we can see, we are not an overly loved country in most of the predominantly Muslim countries. Whereas we have tolerance for religious "moves and changes" it seems apparent thast they do not...as is evident by the Pastor who is on the verge of execution.

Now, we dont care if Obama was, is or will ever be Muslim....it is irrelevant to us.

But those other countries sees the commander in chief of the tropps that are around them as breaking religious law and warranting death.

First of all, It doesn't even matter. Al-Queada wants to destroy us, with or without Obama.

Second, Obama is effectively kicking Al-Queada's ass, anyway.

And third, polls show that most Muslims do not believe America is at war with their religion.

Really?

First of all, It doesn't even matter. Al-Queada wants to destroy us, with or without Obama.

And third, polls show that most Muslims do not believe America is at war with their religion.

Most Muslims dont believe one converting from Isalm should be executed.
I am referring to the radicals...the ones that feel it is justified to kill us.
Now they have even MORE reason to kill us...our leader, in their eyes, has broken religious law and warrants punishment of death.

Just an intertesting tidbit....they not only hate us...but they have reason to believe that Obama should be dead.

Really?

Most Muslims dont believe one converting from Isalm should be executed.
I am referring to the radicals...the ones that feel it is justified to kill us.
Now they have even MORE reason to kill us...our leader, in their eyes, has broken religious law and warrants punishment of death.

Just an intertesting tidbit....they not only hate us...but they have reason to believe that Obama should be dead.

I am including the radicals. Al-Queada is having a tough time rallying support for their cause. Many radicals simply do not believe America is a threat to their way of life.

I don't think they care who Obama was. They probably don't even know.

Forum List

Back