Obama a failure Already?

Oct 18, 2008
Bowling Green Ohio
7 weeks in to his presidency and people are criticizing him already as has been seen on post after post on here....HOW IS HE A FAILURE? He has not had a chance to do anything substantial yet, if in one year things are not better THEN we can start calling him a failure but its a little assinine and premature to do it now, jmo.

7 weeks in to his presidency and people are criticizing him already as has been seen on post after post on here....HOW IS HE A FAILURE? He has not had a chance to do anything substantial yet, if in one year things are not better THEN we can start calling him a failure but its a little assinine and premature to do it now, jmo.

He was voted in on a wave of overemotionalized cult of personality - such a foundation of support can crumble mighty fast...

Those that were 'dismissed' with 'we won' have every right to voice their disagreement with philosophy, actions, and pronouncements. As I've said, those who disagreed with Bush began the hate campaign before the inauguration; the outgoing sdministration participated in it.

So no violins for Obama or his supporters. He's not being attacked personally, but on issues and idea.

Last edited:

I don't think you were posting here during the interum when O was POTUS elect.

People here were already telling us his admin. was a dismal failure.

It's rather amusing to see these partisans nitpicking for something to bitch about isn't it?

You'd think they've enough ammunition what with the bailout, but hey...there's no end to the nonsense they're attempt to turn into poltical dirt.

he spent a trillion dollars in one week

re-invaded afganistan

started bombing pakistan

funded stem cells

saved 25 jobs in ohio....

the man is on a roll

you don't count spending 5 trillion dollars as substantial,, shit man,, I don't think we can stand anymore unsubstantial! :lol:

I dont see how you cant view the stimulus plan as a failure when the markets are reacting so negatively to it.

I didn't approve of him before he was...knighted? Ordained?, Why would I approve of him now?

He's an asshole and so is anybody that voted for him.
Dumbass

Wow, a guy voted in on a cult of personality who has already backtracked on most of his campaign rhetoric, who could view that as a failure?

It's rather amusing to see these partisans nitpicking for something to bitch about isn't it?

You'd think they've enough ammunition what with the bailout, but hey...there's no end to the nonsense they're attempt to turn into poltical dirt.
Seriously, where was he criticized for what was 'assumed' he'd do? No, criticism prior to 1/20 was based on statements by himself or surrogates.

Seriously, where was he criticized for what was 'assumed' he'd do? No, criticism prior to 1/20 was based on statements by himself or surrogates.
editec is just another obamabot

he spent a trillion dollars in one week

re-invaded afganistan

started bombing pakistan

funded stem cells

saved 25 jobs in ohio....

the man is on a roll

I was just about to post something like that. Obama is worse than I ever imagined.

So anyone who disagrees with the conservative movement is dismissed as an Obama-bot?

So anyone who disagrees with the conservative movement is dismissed as an Obama-bot?
no, but like you, he is supporting obama blindly
inspite of legit criticism
and dismissing that as partisan
just like you do

Forum List

Back