Obama 95% illusion

Yeah...Republicans are so good for the economy...:cuckoo:

As of Friday, a $10,000 investment in the S.& P. stock market index* would have grown to $11,733 if invested under Republican presidents only, although that would be $51,211 if we exclude Herbert Hoover’s presidency during the Great Depression. Invested under Democratic presidents only, $10,000 would have grown to $300,671 at a compound rate of 8.9 percent over nearly 40 years.

Op-Chart - Bulls, Bears, Donkeys and Elephants - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

I just want someone to give me 1, just 1 example of when trickle down economics worked for this country. We have alot of babblers on this board and they just repeat what the Republicans say about Obama's strategy so give me an example of when it worked.

I just want someone to give me 1, just 1 example of when trickle down economics worked for this country. We have alot of babblers on this board and they just repeat what the Republicans say about Obama's strategy so give me an example of when it worked.

When I get paid each month and the funds trickle down to my daughter through her allowence each month and they somehow trickle into her college tuition I call that working at least when she gets her degree it will have worked. Hey you asked. lol

just wait till Obama and the dems control all 3 branchs
then you will REALLY see trickle down
the pain will trickle down faster

When I get paid each month and the funds trickle down to my daughter through her allowence each month and they somehow trickle into her college tuition I call that working at least when she gets her degree it will have worked. Hey you asked. lol

You got me Navy, I didnt think about that example but I would say it will differ from what the average American deals with since they cant go to Navy for money to go to the Mall. LOL

You got me Navy, I didnt think about that example but I would say it will differ from what the average American deals with since they cant go to Navy for money to go to the Mall. LOL

You neglected to mention that my daughter uses the term "trickle down" as well when talking about money from me, and from what I gather not in such a loving manner. lol

You neglected to mention that my daughter uses the term "trickle down" as well when talking about money from me, and from what I gather not in such a loving manner. lol

But isnt she an Obama supporter. Have some fun with her, tell her that when you give her money it supports trickle down economics and that isnt what Obama preaches so therefore it isnt a good idea. I can see the look on her face now.

But isnt she an Obama supporter. Have some fun with her, tell her that when you give her money it supports trickle down economics and that isnt what Obama preaches so therefore it isnt a good idea. I can see the look on her face now.
ROFLMAO

either way, i LIKE how you think

We are on the fence of a disaster and complete meltdown, I guess if the complete meltdown happens then that could be worse but for the most part the only way to go is up.
actually, i dont think its as bad as everyone makes it out to be
i have thought the stock market was over valued for a long time
and that the speculators were using the value to drive up the cost of petroleum products

the market has a correction to under 9000 and what happens to gas prices?

Forum List

Back