Obama 54-45% among those who have already voted

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

This is most likely why we're seeing a tightening in the polls. They can't count people who have already voted as people that will vote. Obama's supporters have been very enthusiastic so they've already voted.

What states haven't voted?

Blue states:

Washington
Oregon
Minnesota
Michigan
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
New York
Deleware
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Massachussetts
New Hampshire

Red states:
Missouri (Obama RCA 0.6)
Kentucky (McCain RCA 12.4)
Vriginia (Obama RCA 7.4)
South Carolina (McCain RCA 15)
Mississippi (McCain RCA 10.4)
Alabama (McCain RCA 23.7)

I know that when I vote I am going to list my resident address as the 3rf green park bench on the left past the 2nd water fountain

no, but I'm saying being able to list a park bench as a resident address, is probably the stupidest shit I have ever heard.

Besides we all know whats going to happen with the homeless vote.

Acorn worker shows up
Hey buddy, I'll get you a double cheeseburger and a smoke if you come vote for Obama

no, but I'm saying being able to list a park bench as a resident address, is probably the stupidest shit I have ever heard.

Acorn worker shows up
Hey buddy, I'll get you a double cheeseburger and a smoke if you come vote for Obama

You forgot 1 important part...

The ACORN worker will offer that to the person to vote that way registered at park bench #4, the the grate outside the grocery store in the next district, and the dumpster in the alley in the next district... and be more than happy to bus them around to do so

Acorn worker shows up

:lol: If votes could be sold for a cheeseburger and a smoke do you think the Democrats would've lost the last two elections?

It's pretty funny how terrified you Repubs are this year of voter fraud that hasn't even happened yet but you say nothing of the documented evidence of voter suppression by the GOP not only in this election but in the last two elections as well.

I think what has got you all up in arms this time is how organized the Democrats are this election. They aren't sitting back and just waiting to see what happens. They are actually taking action and making sure that voter suppression is stopped before it effects the election.

You all know that high voter turn out means the Republicans lose and they lose BIG!

..... Obama's supporters have been very enthusiastic so they've already voted.....

Actually, most early voting is done in urban areas in order to reduce the expected crowds at the regular polls, and Liberals are much more inclined to live in and near these areas. So polling of early voters favors Democrats.

If it is reported fairly, the opposite should hold true during during the regular polling. :D

The Republicans are going to lose because people don't like them.

Everyone in my family is voting for Obama except my 88 year old father.

Your family is definately a good sample of the general feeling against republicans.

Thanks for sharing.

Only thing I got from that is your 88 year old father is the only intelligent one in the family. Then again he didn come from probably the toughest generation thsi country has ever seen.

Your family is definately a good sample of the general feeling against republicans.

Thanks for sharing.

Only thing I got from that is your 88 year old father is the only intelligent one in the family. Then again he didn come from probably the toughest generation thsi country has ever seen.

Actually my father is what you would call a "low information voter."

My nephews are working for the Obama campaign in Colorado, my brother and sister in law are working for it in Florida, and me and my friends are doing all we can in Virginia. We are all swing state voters.

Thanks for sharing.

There is that unintelligble typing again Andrew :lol: slow down my friend.

I find it interesting that you'd say that anyone voting for Obama is unintelligent. I find it exactly the opposite myself.

How could anyone have lived in this country for the last 8 years and bore witness to the shambles that Bush and the Republican party has put us in and still vote for McCain?

Even if you don't believe in Obama how do you, in good faith, vote for the party that has been in power and who has given us a debt of 10 trillion dollars and has us in two wars? Bush & Co borrowed 500 billion dollars from CHINA for pity sake.

People talk about the tax and spend liberals...what about the borrow and spend conservatives? how is it not worse to borrow money that's not our and spend it like drunken sailors? we still have to pay that money back. people will still be taxed to pay down the debt. Do we tax them on the front end or the back end? that is the question.

Not to mention McCain's lack of support for veterans! it's disgusting and IMO that alone should cost him the election considering he's a vet himself.

:lol: If votes could be sold for a cheeseburger and a smoke do you think the Democrats would've lost the last two elections?

It's pretty funny how terrified you Repubs are this year of voter fraud that hasn't even happened yet but you say nothing of the documented evidence of voter suppression by the GOP not only in this election but in the last two elections as well.

I think what has got you all up in arms this time is how organized the Democrats are this election. They aren't sitting back and just waiting to see what happens. They are actually taking action and making sure that voter suppression is stopped before it effects the election.

You all know that high voter turn out means the Republicans lose and they lose BIG!

probably picked the wrong brand is my guess

Marlboros for Gore votes

JS Online: $5,000 settles election case

Actually, most early voting is done in urban areas in order to reduce the expected crowds at the regular polls, and Liberals are much more inclined to live in and near these areas. So polling of early voters favors Democrats.

If it is reported fairly, the opposite should hold true during during the regular polling. :D

Do you ever know what you are talking about? 31 states allow early voting.
And, of course, we all know how "urban" most of these states are (NOT!), so if that was your way of saying it's black voters voting early, wrong again buckaroo.

The following states permit no excuse, in-person early voting at election offices and, in some states, other satellite locations.

Alaska Nebraska
Arizona Nevada
Arkansas New Mexico
California North Carolina
Colorado North Dakota
Florida Ohio
Georgia Oklahoma
Hawaii South Dakota
Idaho Tennessee
Illinois Texas
Indiana Utah
Iowa Vermont
Kansas West Virginia
Louisiana Wisconsin
Maine Wyoming
Montana

Absentee and Early Voting

Perhaps those early voters don't want to discover (as so many of them did in the last two elections) that they've mysteriously been removed from the voter rolls, eh?

Or maybe they decided (after the disasterous events of the last two elections) that they didn't want to lose their chance to vote because the polls couldn't handle the huge turnout.

People learn how to deal with dirty tricksterism after a couple election cycles, ya know?

Perhaps those early voters don't want to discover (as so many of them did in the last two elections) that they've mysteriously been removed from the voter rolls, eh?

Or maybe they decided (after the disasterous events of the last two elections) that they didn't want to lose their chance to vote because the polls couldn't handle the huge turnout.

People learn how to deal with dirty tricksterism after a couple election cycles, ya know?

America has finally woken up.

Praise Jesus!

Obviosuly, repubpicans are at work during the early voting hours

sweetie, i know you treasure that delusion, but if it were the case, then the red states wouldn't be getting more fed money than they put in, whiile the blue states get less state money than they put in.

i also find it amusing giving what i've paid in taxes over my lifetime.

but don't let facts confuse you.

And, of course, we all know how "urban" most of these states are (NOT!), so if that was your way of saying it's black voters voting early, wrong again buckaroo.

All of the states that you listed have cities. Cities are more often than not "urban"; in fact, kindly name one that ain't. The urban areas are where most of the voting occurs. They also have a high percentage of Democrats v. Republicans, which is solely what this polling is based on.

As usual, it was a liberal, you, who played the race card. :badgrin:

NYC and Boston won't vote until next week.

The point I'm trying to make here is that Obama is squashing mccain in early voting in a whole heck of a lot of red states. If it's this bad with mccain's red states, imagine how bad it'll be next week when nyc, boston and vermont get to vote. can you say massive landslide?

mccain should just drop out now to avoid himself the embarrassment.

Forum List

Back