Obama 53% McCain 39%

[/B]

McCain may have been shown this torture..or even experienced it for 3 or 4seconds... then the allegation is that he caved in and sold his friends and country for a penthouse existence in vietnam...amidst the screams and torture of his fellow prisoners..... he then went on after his release to be the biggest ally of the VC government in the US... hardly the behaviour of a bitter torture victim.....

It does sound alot like McCain behaviour... look at his record of turncoating on just about every subject ever to get votes and support across the states in his career. Look at the way that he dumped his disabled wife.

The man has the moral fibre of a corn flake... and would make a shameful President... he would make Bushretard look like a warrior for truth and justice.

I like you. You have the spirit of a warrior. From my perspective, one of the biggest problems with Americans is that we don't have enough warriors .. or as more properly defined in the Declaration of Indepedence, citizens. We are a nation of subjects, not citizens, not warriors.

However, the war we fight is intellectual warfare, thus, warriors must be cunning. Might I respectfully suggest that you make sure you're thoughts are heard by those who have the capacity to listen. The language and characterizations you use are important my brother, if the goal is to get others to listen.

With regard to what may be safer for America and England, may be a divided government in the United States.

Frankly if Obama wins .. I'm cool with that.

If McCain wins .. I'm cool with that too.

Neither one is the leader we need.

Del i think you and BlackAsCoal need to switch avatars:lol: somebodies obviously got their head in the sand

I really like it when you post.

Your complete inability to hold civil adult conversation is so damn glaring I might need sunglasses to read that bullshit. You're like the guy who shows up at a business meeting in a clown suit. C'mon man, this ain't Halloween .. and this ain't a conversation for morons .. and I say that respectfully.

Shit, I can only imagine what it must be like to actually be a fucking moron. You think I want the National Society for Fucking Morons (NSFFM) breathing down my neck?

Because we're friends, I want to prove to you that you're a fucking moron so you can seek therapy .. offered by NSFFM.

If I have my head in the sand .. let's here your intellectual critique of what we've been discussing and where my head is in the sand. Of course, I'll expect documentation and supporting evidence of your analysis just as I have provided.

Let me go out on a limb here and suggest to you up front .. 8th grade schoolgirl "jokes" and "insults" are all you have my brother. You don't have the capacity for civility, nor the intellect for reason.

You are fun though ... dumb as goddamn rock .. but I like you. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back