Obama- 471 ways to win. Romney-76

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
New York Times Gives Obama 471 Ways To Win, Romney 76 | Addicting Info

The New York Times released their “512 Paths to the White House” yesterday and, like so much else, it contains mostly good news for President Barack Obama. Given nine swing states and allowing you to choose either candidate as a winner, you can see exactly what each candidate has to do to win. The states given are Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin, Colorado, Iowa and New Hampshire.

Calculator here-
512 Paths to the White House - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.com

Breaking news on Romney. He is predicted a landslide victory. 315 electoral votes for Romney and 223 for Barack Hussein Obama. Welcome President Romney! America is overjoyed!

I'm sorry to break it to you, Rabbi, but the Jews have switched to Romney vote. It's a matter of common sense. Where's yours? - Jeremiah

I'm sorry to break it to you, Rabbi, but the Jews have switched to Romney vote. It's a matter of common sense. Where's yours? - Jeremiah

Youre an idiot.
Jews will continue to vote for Obama because Democratic politics takes the place of religion for msot of them. But it doesn't matter. Most Jews live in NY, IL, or CA and all those places will go for Obama anyway.
I already voted. ANd it also doesn't matter because TN will go for Romney by a huge margin.

Forum List

Back