Obama 45%; Trump 43%

If Trump's economy was that, he would be out already, instead we get brilliance.

If you ever wondered what a clueless, moronic, CULT member would rate Trump's performance....see the above.........LOL

Above are approval ratings, per Rasmussen (the only reliable polster--see November 2016) oas of the Tuesday before Thanksgiving of their first year in office.

Who would have thought it?

Trump, down only 2% to the Marxist darling of illegal aliens and rotting cities in the North run by Democrats for 4 decades.

Trump, beset by a fraudulent Russia! Russia! Russia! Witch Hunt perpetrated by Hillary Clinton Democrats; and daily harassed and profaned by the most biased New York Media since the USSR's Pravda---and like Pravda, no more than the propaganda arm for one subversive political party----down after all the mud slung at him--by only 2%.

Spin it Bolsheviks!

Yep!

Trump is doing worse in good economy than Obama did in the middle of economic free-fall.

As far as reliability of Rasmussen, they predicted 322 - 216 CLINTON WIN, so I don't know what ass you pull your assertion about their accuracy from...no wait, I'm kidding, I know EXACTLY what ass you pull it from - Trump's tweeter mouth.

Our Final 2016 Picks - Rasmussen Reports™

Trump+tweets+fake+news+link+to+article+httptimecom4822956donaldtrumptweetsrasmussenpollbarackobamalink+to+rasmussen_d00337_6305182.jpg

So newsflash bud - TRUMP LIES and you are the ignorant sucker that he counts on to swallow his bullshit loads and ask for seconds.
DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING FALLS FOR THIRD STRAIGHT MONTH IN PREVIOUSLY FAVORABLE POLL...newsweek

Lets get something clear, I don't give a fuck about Donald blowjob Trump, I don't give a fuck about you....but what I do give a fuck about is facts....Trump has no economy...that white pathetic lump of shit hasn't done one gotdamned thing since taking office, but piss people off, hold Klan rallies for you nuts, read shit from notes somebody else wrote and tweet....you can't grow jobs that way....like I said, he's riding the Obama wave, so save your shit for somebody that gives a damn, I don't!!
yea sure you dont.....thats why you have a different whine about the guy every day......

Funny watching Hillary / Obama cult members try to explain why Obama ranks only 2% higher over Trump in a poll where the difference is well within the percentage of error, especially after they predicted Hillary would win in a landslide only to lose to Trump.

And they actually try to spin the embarrassing poll as if it is something to be proud of and that they are 'bragging' about it....

Bwuhahaha....

I've never seen more brainwashed media fed fools before. Even with the sorry ass liberals blocking Trump at every turn, things are still getting better.

Wage growth in the manufacturing sector is up 4% under President Trump. Companies can't hire enough people because their businesses are prospering and unemployment is at a 17 year low. Stock market has been a rocket ship since the Trump election. Trade agreements that put the US in the hole for decades are being made more favorable for the US. That is just a sample of how great Donald Trump has done in his first year.

And all Democrats can do is whine about Tweets, and how mean Donald Trump is to non-Americans.

If morons (like you) could think on their own, then you too would conclude from the above (were it true) the simple fact that we then DO NOT NEED ANY FUCKING TAX CUTS for the wealthy.......LOL

Wage growth in the manufacturing sector is up 4% under President Trump. Companies can't hire enough people because their businesses are prospering and unemployment is at a 17 year low. Stock market has been a rocket ship since the Trump election. Trade agreements that put the US in the hole for decades are being made more favorable for the US. That is just a sample of how great Donald Trump has done in his first year.

And all Democrats can do is whine about Tweets, and how mean Donald Trump is to non-Americans.

If morons (like you) could think on their own, then you too would conclude from the above (were it true) the simple fact that we then DO NOT NEED ANY FUCKING TAX CUTS for the wealthy.......LOL
We all benefit from tax cuts. Why do lie about it?

Define "wealthy". While you're at it, define the "middle class".

I didn't even know Obama was considering running again....

Does that 45% of snowflakes voting for Obama know he left the DNC $24 million in debt?

And you would think, as bad as snowflakes make Trump sound, that Obama would be leading by a lot more than 2%. :p

This is a comparison of today verse 8 years ago. In a head to head today Obama wins hands down.

Does that 45% of snowflakes voting for Obama know he left the DNC $24 million in debt?

And you would think, as bad as snowflakes make Trump sound, that Obama would be leading by a lot more than 2%. :p

This is a comparison of today verse 8 years ago. In a head to head today Obama wins hands down.
At what? Destroying the country?

Pissing off pseudo-conservatives!

You mean glorifying criminal behavior, quintupling the debt, destroying race relations, supplying drug dealers with guns, wrecking the military, ignoring N. Korea, faggotizing the White House, making us more dependent on foreign oil.....

You mean glorifying criminal behavior, quintupling the debt, destroying race relations, supplying drug dealers with guns, wrecking the military, ignoring N. Korea, faggotizing the White House, making us more dependent on foreign oil.....

Correction. Pissing off lying pseudo-conservatives.

Like Mike. Lets just look at your last baseless accusation.

In Jan 2009 we imported 406,925,000 barrels. Whereas in Dec 2016 we imported 303,563,000.

U.S. Imports of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products (Thousand Barrels)

Ready to apologize to President Obama yet?

Above are approval ratings, per Rasmussen (the only reliable polster--see November 2016) oas of the Tuesday before Thanksgiving of their first year in office.

Who would have thought it?

Trump, down only 2% to the Marxist darling of illegal aliens and rotting cities in the North run by Democrats for 4 decades.

Trump, beset by a fraudulent Russia! Russia! Russia! Witch Hunt perpetrated by Hillary Clinton Democrats; and daily harassed and profaned by the most biased New York Media since the USSR's Pravda---and like Pravda, no more than the propaganda arm for one subversive political party----down after all the mud slung at him--by only 2%.

Spin it Bolsheviks!

As the election went on, Obama's approval ratings went up. That clearly shows voters preferred Obama to Trump or Clinton. The last Fox News poll had Obama ate a 61% approval rating and George W Bush at 59%.

New Topics

Forum List

Back