Obama 39%Approval:What Will Colmes,Williams & Maddcow Say Now? Gallup A Bogus Poll ?

thank god about 90% of Penn&Ohio are White!!!! and they aint gonna vote for a dud of a president who's priorities are vacations and photo-ops with communist leaders.

Over the last few months we have seen Alan Colmes & Juan Williams denying any poll showing Obama losing/and or/tied with Romney & A Generic Candidate. So what are they going to say about his 39% approval with a year to go?

Alan Colmes being the head liberal dufass of Fox News will come up with his own 3rd grade caculations why Obama will beat Perry in a landslide, Juan Williams will probably use the 2008 example of how Obama was losing to McCain at one point,and came back to win.
Uhm, Americans are not that blind and dumbfounded(as Obama sees them) Perry is gonna topple Obama. It's going to be like Reagan VS Anthony Weiner in November 2012.

I am surprised it's that high, especially when his own people are trashinghim about a lack of a plan, etc. going on yet another vacation, being heartless. etc. Ohhhhhh, I forgot, he said he will present a plan in September after he returns from the rich and famous country of Martha's Vineyard, there over a couple of beers at the golf course he will draft a plan. I wouldn't hold my breath though,

Problem is--he has spent all his chips on the failed stimulus plan and health care bill. What's the use of a plan when you don't have any money to do it. He is just flat out of chips.

His plan is to submit a plan that nobody wants then he plans to demonize them for not passing his plan.

That's the plan.

Oops you forgot, not only will he demonize them for not passing his plan, his cohorts will not even hear an alternative plan in the senate. They'll just table it, then he'll pass his with an executive order. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Forum List

Back