Obama 2008 v. Obama 2012: An Amateur v. a Failure

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
links in article at site.

SNIP:
by AWR Hawkins
The screaming crowds and near Elvis-fanfare that greeted Obama as he campaigned across America in 2008, began dying down in late 2009 and have been reduced to nothing more than a whimper in 2012. He is no longer the juggernaut on an upward trajectory: rather, he’s the man who promised hope and change but delivered Fast and Furious. He’s the propagandist for government sponsored green energy programs that are going belly-up at a record pace, and the author of economic policies that have kept unemployment above 8% since February 2009. He so badly wants to hear Farrakhan use the word “messiah” when referencing him again, but the Nation of Islam leader who said he heard the messiah speak when Obama spoke in 2008 has since called Obama “a murderer.”

Gas prices are up over 80% on Obama’s watch, yet his approach to gasoline remains unchanged. Which means we continue to buy our gasoline from many of the same countries that can’t wait to see a nuclear weapon detonated in an American city. So oil is over $100 a barrel, and parts of our country are already paying $4 a gallon for gasoline, while Obama continues to ignore the misery such prices are sure to bring to the middle-class families he claims to be looking out for.

read it all with comments.
» Obama 2008 v. Obama 2012: An Amateur v. a Failure - Big Government

SNIP:
by AWR Hawkins
The screaming crowds and near Elvis-fanfare that greeted Obama as he campaigned across America in 2008, began dying down in late 2009 and have been reduced to nothing more than a whimper in 2012. He is no longer the juggernaut on an upward trajectory: rather, he’s the man who promised hope and change but delivered Fast and Furious. He’s the propagandist for government sponsored green energy programs that are going belly-up at a record pace, and the author of economic policies that have kept unemployment above 8% since February 2009. He so badly wants to hear Farrakhan use the word “messiah” when referencing him again, but the Nation of Islam leader who said he heard the messiah speak when Obama spoke in 2008 has since called Obama “a murderer.”

:confused:
Gas prices are up over 80% on Obama’s watch, yet his approach to gasoline remains unchanged. Which means we continue to buy our gasoline from many of the same countries that can’t wait to see a nuclear weapon detonated in an American city. So oil is over $100 a barrel, and parts of our country are already paying $4 a gallon for gasoline, while Obama continues to ignore the misery such prices are sure to bring to the middle-class families he claims to be looking out for.

Stephanie, child, go back to school and learn to read and use a computer and stop depending on FOXNEWS and RUSh for your facts.:cuckoo:

Obama do not control the price of oil. We export more oil that we import. We don't have a shortage of oil. WE already get oil from Canada so why do we need a pipeline? Because LX pipeline is not for our benefit but Canada's.
XL pipelline is the biggest scam played on the American stupid.
KEYSTONE XL PIPELINE IS A SCAM

The 1700 mile Canadian Keystone XL Pipeline from Canada to Texas is a scam by a private foreign company on Americans. All the company’s supplies use to build the pipeline will be made in China. Not by US companies. The pipeline ending in Texas will supply Canadian oil to China, India, etc. Why would we need a 1700 mile pipeline from Canada to Texas to get oil from Canada? When we don’t need a pipeline to get oil from the middle east? The Canadian Keystone XL Pipeline is the biggest foreign scam ever on Americans. Oil prices will go up and it is not worth the jobs it would create. If the pipeline was built by American with American made supplies by an American firm, it would be worth considering. Otherwise it is a scam and what is in this pipeline for the radical right wingers? Who is paying the pipeline workers, Canada or US?
The Keystone SL pipeline is a scam and not worth the jobs it would create.

KEY FACT ON KEYSTONE X.
Key Facts on Keystone XL | Tar Sands Action

Last edited:
StupidOlLady....

Stop telling people to not watch Fox and then post this kind of drivel.

Texas refineries have "soured" up meaning they have invested a lot of money in the necessary hydroprocessing needed to deal with sour crudes which they can get at a discount compared to sweet crudes. In fact, a lot of the new sweet finds are going to be exported from Texas...

But gulf coast refineries don't want that stuff. They built to get the cheap stuff and that is what they want.

Get a clue.

SNIP:
by AWR Hawkins

That article is pathetic rhetoric.

I wonder what’s going on in my beloved America! It seems our politicians are completely absorbed by solving problems around the world not within US. They talk about rights of Libyans, Syrians or someone else oftener than about problems of America. So patriotic... The things occurring with America today remind me of USSR in time of Gorbachev, when Soviet Union at the background of crisis instead of carrying out reforms engaged into military conflicts in other countries. US are doing the same now. Not surprising that Americans hitting the bricks and demand to observe their constitutional rights. It’ll be ironic if US will end up as USSR did and that might happen...

Just saying something doesn't make it so.

Really? From you?

:rofl:

I post links to everything. Unlike most Republicans on this board. Even they are embarrassed by Fox news and the Heritage Foundation.

You guys call me liar. You scream and rant. But when have you proven me wrong. Not called me wrong, but offered legitimate proof?

I wonder what’s going on in my beloved America! It seems our politicians are completely absorbed by solving problems around the world not within US. They talk about rights of Libyans, Syrians or someone else oftener than about problems of America. So patriotic... The things occurring with America today remind me of USSR in time of Gorbachev, when Soviet Union at the background of crisis instead of carrying out reforms engaged into military conflicts in other countries. US are doing the same now. Not surprising that Americans hitting the bricks and demand to observe their constitutional rights. It’ll be ironic if US will end up as USSR did and that might happen...

How quaint.

After years of multiple Republican administrations engaged in the missionary "responsibility" of spreading freedom throughout the world..most notably George W Bush, after he invaded and conquered both Iraq and Afghanistan..

Someone has decided to compare this practice with the Soviets under Gorbachev.

:lol:

I post links to everything. Unlike most Republicans on this board. Even they are embarrassed by Fox news and the Heritage Foundation.

You guys call me liar. You scream and rant. But when have you proven me wrong. Not called me wrong, but offered legitimate proof?

Really? Everything?
Bush and the Republicans deregulation led to the speculation that keeps the oil prices high. Republicans know so little about their leaders. How unfortunate.
Odd. I don't see a link in there. Since it's YOUR post, and there is no link proving your statement, that makes you... a liar. big fucking surprise.

But, but it's a global economy...........the left doesn't think we have to deal with issues here. Have you heard any of the CNN guys ask about the economy or fuel prices during the debates??

Welcome to the board and nice first post. :)

Really? Everything?
Bush and the Republicans deregulation led to the speculation that keeps the oil prices high. Republicans know so little about their leaders. How unfortunate.
Odd. I don't see a link in there. Since it's YOUR post, and there is no link proving your statement, that makes you... a liar. big fucking surprise.

Sorry Conservative, he really posts more links than he types. However not every statement includes a link, most but not every. :) He just usually trolls and spams the board with what he thinks we might want to read. He only types to make someone mad. :)

Obama 2008 v. Obama 2012: An Amateur v. a Failure

Yeah.....let's Hear It!! for "conservatives'".....

WARNING 1: 2008!!!

WARNING 2: CURRENT!!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!

judgment_day_terror.jpg

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

825.gif

StupidOlLady....

Stop telling people to not watch Fox and then post this kind of drivel.

Texas refineries have "soured" up meaning they have invested a lot of money in the necessary hydroprocessing needed to deal with sour crudes which they can get at a discount compared to sweet crudes. In fact, a lot of the new sweet finds are going to be exported from Texas...

But gulf coast refineries don't want that stuff. They built to get the cheap stuff and that is what they want.

Get a clue.
Only TEXAS OIL-BOYS are too-fuckin'-stupid NOT to be pumpin' outta their OWN BACKYARD!!

Just saying something doesn't make it so.

You keep proving that point again and again and again....

In fact, I generally believe the opposite of what you say to be true and have found that works quite well.

Forum List

Back