Obama 1-upping himself yet again...

Yep, they are trying to change the day of 9/11 from what it really was about..

why do you think that is?

lots of theories floating out there.

Yep, they are trying to change the day of 9/11 from what it really was about..

why do you think that is?

lots of theories floating out there.

It is just like all the other new terms we get to use for things.

Socialized Medicine = expanded enrollment

Terrorist attack anniversary = American Unity Day

Difference of opinion from a liberal = Racist, Nazi, hater.

LOL, let him talk FOR A CHANGE.

that is all that man is good for.......talking and preaching to us.

he can go to hell for all I care.
No worries Steph!....In 52 days he will officially become a lame duck. His liberal insanity ends and, his speeches from that point forward will be nothing but him desperately kissing GOP ass until his inept self is sent packing in a lil' over two years!

Talk about pure entertainment. Talk about MUST SEE TV!

:razz:

Last edited:
LOL, let him talk FOR A CHANGE.

that is all that man is good for.......talking and preaching to us.

he can go to hell for all I care.
No worries Steph!....In 52 days he will officially become a lame duck. His liberal insanity ends and, his speeches from that point forward will be nothing but him desperately kissing GOP ass until his inept self is sent packing in a lil' over two years!

Talk about pure entertainment. Talk about MUST SEE TV!

:razz:

can't come SOON enough for me. I'm tired of being sick all the time I see his hateful mug, and those DAMN SERMONS. ick ick ick

Last edited:
I quit listening to that worthless lying bastard about 4 months ago. Everything he says is a lie, rhetoric, or spin, and he's dumber than a retarded brick anyway.

Fuck that POS.

You stopped listening and yet you all find something negative to say about him all the time. Did you choose to read wingnut talking points instead?

Good to know, now we understand that when you have something to say about Obama, you have no clue what you are talking about.

I don't NEED this boyking or ANY DAMN PRESIDENT to tell me when to give A FRIGGEN DAY OF SERVICE.

And you have to wonder folks, why did they PICK THIS DAY of all DAYS.?

Of course not, you need time to sit around here bitching and whining about Obama.

I quit listening to that worthless lying bastard about 4 months ago. Everything he says is a lie, rhetoric, or spin, and he's dumber than a retarded brick anyway.

Fuck that POS.

You stopped listening and yet you all find something negative to say about him all the time. Did you choose to read wingnut talking points instead?

Good to know, now we understand that when you have something to say about Obama, you have no clue what you are talking about.

I listen to every single word he says, and almost everything he says makes me think more and more. His Vision of this country is an unsustainable pipe dream. He clearly has no Idea what he is doing. They should call him MR. economic uncertainty. Or my favorite. The campaigner and chief.

If you are not listening to him. You should. Everyone should listen very closely to what he says, and watch what he does. If you do he turns out to be rather transparent. A spiteful, Immature, Arrogant, academic, Idealist, and a Ultra partisan Far left Zealot with a vision which he intends to implement regardless of our desires, or it's effectiveness.

Sure It does get old listening to him talk, and repeat the same Tired old lines. Point fingers and Twist the truth. But I think you have to listen to the obamaganda to know how to defeat it!

Last edited:

Fuck that POS.

I listen to every single word he says, and almost everything he says makes me think more and more. His Vision of this country is an unsustainable pipe dream. He clearly has no Idea what he is doing. They should call him MR. economic uncertainty. Or my favorite. The campaigner and chief.

If you are not listening to him. You should. Everyone should listen very closely to what he says, and watch what he does. If you do he turns out to be rather transparent. A spiteful, Immature, Arrogant, academic, Idealist, and a Ultra partisan Far left Zealot with a vision which he intends to implement regardless of our desires, or it's effectiveness.

Sure It does get old listening to him talk, and repeat the same Tired old lines. Point fingers and Twist the truth. But I think you have to listen to the obamaganda to know how to defeat it!

I don't think it's a pipe dream. you just aren't used to a president who is willing to work for change. You don't like Democrats so you reject all of it.

What have Republicans done over the past two years to help move this country forward? What about when they had the WH and the gavel? Nothing domestically. The war was righteous in the beginning but they walked away from going after terrorists to invade Iraq. That was a shameful and expensive fail. Obama is getting us out of there.

Obama is following his agenda, you don't care for it? Fine. Stop lying about him politicizing his 911 speech and point the finger at the party of no. They should be earning their keep.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have to disagree.
2. This day 0f Sept. 11th wasn't a day we came together.
3. It was a day *We Died*.
4. The cops and fire fighters who came to help, they came because thats their jobs.
5. They came answering the call.
6. If anything, this day should be called, *Day of Answering the Call*.
7. Or *America As We Knew Just Died Day*
8. I don't like the national day of service idea at all, it sugar coats reality, and I won't ever call it that!
9. Fuck that and fuck who ever thought of it!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What about the hundreds of New Yorkers who ran TOWARDS the towers and the rubble to help people get out? What about the hundreds of New Yorkers who lined up outside of every blood bank in NYC to donate blood?

Clearly you weren't in New York on Sept. 11th.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I have to disagree.
4. The cops and fire fighters who came to help, they came because thats their jobs.
8. I don't like the national day of service idea at all, it sugar coats reality, and I won't ever call it that!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What about the hundreds of New Yorkers who ran TOWARDS the towers and the rubble to help people get out? What about the hundreds of New Yorkers who lined up outside of every blood bank in NYC to donate blood?

1. At *The Twin Towers*, if those able to get out neeeded help to know it was time to leave the buildings, and needed others other than the firemen and cops to explain and or encourage them to leave they were as good as dead before the planes hit.
2. Those above where the planes hit were as good as dead after they hit, perhaps few were able to find a way out, and its sure they didn't recieve help from people below the impact points.
3. If so I seriously doubt regular citizens helped them gain thier lives.
4. If everyday citizens indeed went towards this attack, I would call that foolish;
5. And go into the buildings as a private citizen, I'd say thats insane to a degree, wanting to die in fact.
6. No I wasn't in NYC during this islamic attack, I was here in Texas.
7. Giving blood, was probally a good idea at the time, but most the people who needed it never saw it, having ridden *The Twin Towers*, down, in a heep, others jumping off it before they burnt to death.
8. The facts are what they are, most *ALL* people don't want to really know what actually took place.
9. I am *ONE* who wants islam wiped off the face of the earth, and some day it will be.
10. Lets start it here first, there is no other logical choice we can make.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I have to disagree.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It was an amazing day with people helping people. Perfect strangers doing whatever they could to help one another cope with a catostrophic event.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have to disagree.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It was an amazing day with people helping people. Perfect strangers doing whatever they could to help one another cope with a catostrophic event.

Hmm... People helping people? That sounds sort of Marxist, and Kenyan.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have to disagree.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't even think he was in the country. There were all kinds of people here lining up to give blood.....others actually flew to New York to help in person. And we are on the other side of the country. Then we had the people here, helping those that were stranded at the airport...including people who made up sandwiches and meals and passed them out at the airport.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have to disagree.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't even think he was in the country. There were all kinds of people here lining up to give blood.....others actually flew to New York to help in person. And we are on the other side of the country. Then we had the people here, helping those that were stranded at the airport...including people who made up sandwiches and meals and passed them out at the airport.

The acts of heroism went beyond the police and firemen. In interviews with people evacuating the towers, you heard of case after case where people stayed with handicapped or elderly people to help them evacuate. Where people refused to leave their coworkers.

Of course the Prez is going to give a speech on 9-11.

Such a shame he couldn't be bothered to go to ground zero.

It would have been nice if the speech had been about 9-11 and had nothing political in it.

Ah well. Its exactly what I would expect of OL'BO. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Of course the Prez is going to give a speech on 9-11.

Such a shame he couldn't be bothered to go to ground zero.

It would have been nice if the speech had been about 9-11 and had nothing political in it.

Ah well. Its exactly what I would expect of OL'BO. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Common issue throughout this thread..

Will you identify WHAT was political?

Forum List

Back