Obama - 0 for 2

You know 0bama lost when only the his USMB fluffers are claiming a giant victory...

Barry is toast...

Weren't you one of the guys who cited the CNN snap poll as proof that Ryan won the VP debate?

Remind us.

Different debate, sparky... Ask an adult to help you with that...

You might not want to look at the breakdown of this CNN poll, though... Not too good for your Boy Zero...:lol:

Who seemed to be the stronger leader?” Romney 49 percent, Obama 46 percent.
“Who would better handle the economy?” Romney 58, Obama 40.
“Health care?” Romney 49, Obama 46.
“Taxes?” Romney 51, Obama 44.
“Deficit?” Romney 56, Obama 36.

Not what you want to see heading down the stretch if you are an 0bama fluffer like you...

Weren't you one of the guys who cited the CNN snap poll as proof that Ryan won the VP debate?

Remind us.

Different debate, sparky...

I'll take that dodge as a 'yes'.

Well Obama won the CNN poll by 7 points. We'll use your standards and say that PROVES Obama won the debate.

Barry may have "won" the debate, but lost on content...

I'll take it, from what you left out of my post, that you're scared shitless... You fluffers should be....:lol:

Wow

What a fucking disaster.

Romney/Ryan 2012 :clap2:

Obama kicked ass.

Romney is done.

Obama kicked no one's ass. He lied and he needed the moderator to save him from Romney's Libya attack.

Actually, the only thing Obama needed to "save himself" from Romney's "Libya attack," was the TRUTH. Romney had no idea what Obama had actually said in the Rose Garden following the Libya attack - he just shot from the hip and got his ass handed to him for it.

Obama kicked ass.

Romney is done.

Obama kicked no one's ass. He lied and he needed the moderator to save him from Romney's Libya attack.

Actually, the only thing Obama needed to "save himself" from Romney's "Libya attack," was the TRUTH. Romney had no idea what Obama had actually said in the Rose Garden following the Libya attack - he just shot from the hip and got his ass handed to him for it.

False. Romney CLEARLY KNEW what the President had ACTUALLY said (and what he had NOT said) in the Rose Garden on 9/12/12.
And Romney was RIGHT.

Crowley was wrong.

The President was wrong.

Romney was 100% correct.

Forum List

Back