Obama - 0 for 2

Look at his face. He knows he got his ass handed to him!!!

$article-2218834-158A2B07000005DC-125_634x350.jpg

I would not say Obama got the snot kicked out of him... Obama was caught in many a lie, and Romney also misrepresented some things... iMHO, Romney should have shut Obama up and immediately put out some specifics to make Obamalama look even more like a fool...

Romney could have done better... Obama lies like a rug.. and there was no real control.. this was a draw

obama gave a strong performance. He at least showed up. It didn't do him any good though.

Luntz Focus Group Of Mostly Former Obama Voters Switch To Romney | RealClearPolitics

A Frank Luntz focus group made up mostly of former Obama voters say they now support Mitt Romney.

"Forceful, compassionate, presidential," one participant said.
"Confident and realistic," said another.
"Presidential," another told Luntz.
"Enthusiastic," another reacted.
"Our next president," one man said.
"Dynamo, winner," said one more.

"He's lied about everything. He lied to get elected in 2008, that's why I voted for him. I bought his bull. And he's lied about everything, he hasn't come through on anything. And he's been bullshitting the public," one member of the focus group said.

These are obama supporters. What does that tell you?

obama gave a strong performance. He at least showed up. It didn't do him any good though.

Luntz Focus Group Of Mostly Former Obama Voters Switch To Romney | RealClearPolitics

A Frank Luntz focus group made up mostly of former Obama voters say they now support Mitt Romney.

"Forceful, compassionate, presidential," one participant said.
"Confident and realistic," said another.
"Presidential," another told Luntz.
"Enthusiastic," another reacted.
"Our next president," one man said.
"Dynamo, winner," said one more.

"He's lied about everything. He lied to get elected in 2008, that's why I voted for him. I bought his bull. And he's lied about everything, he hasn't come through on anything. And he's been bullshitting the public," one member of the focus group said.

These are obama supporters. What does that tell you?

It should remind you that Luntz is a rightwing propagandist.

You know Obama won because the only conservatives around here who are claiming Romney won are the ones who were going to claim he won no matter what happened.

Plus you know Obama won because the libs on MSNBC were happy. They were very unhappy after the first debate. They are an accurate indicator.

Why isn't Warbler's thread in the humor or LGBT section? He knows as much about scoring debates as a fish does about riding a bicycle.

You know Obama won because the only conservatives around here who are claiming Romney won are the ones who were going to claim he won no matter what happened.

Plus you know Obama won because the libs on MSNBC were happy. They were very unhappy after the first debate. They are an accurate indicator.

Lying again. I watched Morning Schmoe this morning and reaction was quite mixed by all the panelists. The only one emphatic about Obama winning was his resident cheerleader, the ever brain dead, Mika.

MSNBC Fail: Handpicked Panel of Undecided Voters Breaks Hard For Romney

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDanNdzAUn0&feature=player_detailpage]MSNBC Undecided Voter Panel Leans More Toward Romney After Debate - YouTube[/ame]

MSNBC #Fail: Handpicked Panel of Undecided Voters Breaks Hard For Romney

Lying again. I watched Morning Schmoe this morning and reaction was quite mixed by all the panelists. The only one emphatic about Obama winning was his resident cheerleader, the ever brain dead, Mika.

MSNBC Fail: Handpicked Panel of Undecided Voters Breaks Hard For Romney

MSNBC Undecided Voter Panel Leans More Toward Romney After Debate - YouTube[/url

If you have evidence that Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz, Chris Hayes, and Lawrence O'Donnell were unhappy with the president's performance and thought he lost the debate,

please post it.

btw, weren't you another one who offered up the CNN snap poll last week as proof that Ryan won the VP debate?

BSNBC is an 'accurate' indicator?? PUH-LEASE... and you think Fox is biased???

I will wait for the gallup poll to see what some small sampling of the public thinks

The people I mentioned all agreed that Obama lost the first debate. Don't remember people here making fun of Chris Matthews for getting so mad over how badly Obama did?

BSNBC is an 'accurate' indicator?? PUH-LEASE... and you think Fox is biased???

I will wait for the gallup poll to see what some small sampling of the public thinks

The people I mentioned all agreed that Obama lost the first debate. Don't remember people here making fun of Chris Matthews for getting so mad over how badly Obama did?

That was like saying the sky is blue or fire is hot... In a closer one, you knew exactly where they would side, no matter what.. like rdummy or chrissypoo on the predictability scale

Forum List

Back