Obama - 0 for 2

Wow

What a fucking disaster.

Romney/Ryan 2012 :clap2:
You posted this prior to the debate, right? LOL.

What a blind, partisan fool you are.

Except, he's right. Romney won on this one. Wasnt as big a win as the last one. Obama actually showed up. he just lied through his teeth and looked almost as swarmy as Biden

Wow

What a fucking disaster.

Agreed. Obama was more aggresive this evening. But that doesn't help explain 4 years of failed policies and how he will create jobs the next 4 years. I'm going with Mitt Romney who has a ton of experience in the private sector.

Last edited:
Quite a few easily proven lies from Obama concerning his embassy response, and his energy policies to name a few.

Wow

What a fucking disaster.

Can you tell me why IF obamaactually said it was a "terrorist attack" in the Rose garden on the day after WHY he then let the US Ambassador to the UN state five fucking days later that it was just a mob gone wild? If you can explain that I'll vote democrat for a hundred years.

Wow

What a fucking disaster.

Can you tell me why IF obamaactually said it was a "terrorist attack" in the Rose garden on the day after WHY he then let the US Ambassador to the UN state five fucking days later that it was just a mob gone wild? If you can explain that I'll vote democrat for a hundred years.

He's on the record now

Fucking liar.

Obongo is indeed a master manipulator. He is very quick to determine which questions to answer and which ones to swerve.

Forum List

Back