Obam wrote:"Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow .."

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
keep this in perspective with discussions about 12 years ago with Cain because when Obama was in his teens in Hawaii where Obama In high school, according to his yearbook photo, was part of the "Choom Gang." Chooming was Hawaiian slang for smoking pot

that Obama wrote this..
"Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it,"
wrote Obama about what he would later say were "bad decisions." "Junkie. Pothead. That's where I'd been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man."
"Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance."
Obama's Drug Use Debated - CBS News

Now a President we are concerned about sexual advances???

keep this in perspective with discussions about 12 years ago with Cain because when Obama was in his teens in Hawaii where Obama In high school, according to his yearbook photo, was part of the "Choom Gang." Chooming was Hawaiian slang for smoking pot

that Obama wrote this..
wrote Obama about what he would later say were "bad decisions." "Junkie. Pothead. That's where I'd been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man."

We are when he's a black Republican.

Anyone his age that didnt try a little pot is likely a very sheltered person.

I dont know how many times I walked into a public bathroom to see someone snorting coke.

She led a rich girl sheltered life

Cali.

She talks about her dad the business owner all the time.

She never mentions any family but dad though

that Obama wrote this..

Big fucking deal. I'd rather have a boss that smokes pot in the privacy of his own own when he's off work than one who harasses me for sex all day.

Who among presidents or presidental candidates haven't sexually harrassed, smoked a little weed, grabbed a little ass, or stained an interns blue dress?

So Bush the cokehead got a pass, but Obama, hell no. You guys sure are a consistent bunch.

But gentlemen... don't you see? Bush gets a pass because his daddy was rich. Obama doesn't because he started life as a poor child with a single parent household.

But gentlemen... don't you see? Bush gets a pass because his daddy was rich. Obama doesn't because he started life as a poor child with a single parent household.

ROFLMAO Cry me a fucking river.. Let's tell the truth.. Barack Obama Sr., Obama's father, was a polygamist who had already abandoned one wife and child in Africa when he met Obama's mother in Hawaii. The same father Barry idolized and changed his name for.
His mother wasn't poor or rich so get off of your poor me soap box.

i give all of them a pass on drug use.....

that is one of the reasons the founders wanted people aged 35+ to be president..........

that is one of the reasons the founders wanted people aged 35+ to be president..........

I don't agree with you on much Vaard but on this one we agree.. everyone experimented with either alcohol or drugs growing up.. this has no legs.

Not only that, but when this country first started, Washington made it a LAW that people had to grow hemp.

Matter of fact, quite a few of the Founding Fathers smoked cannabis.

Forum List

Back