Oath Keepers' newborn taken by state

Some people? Charges can be fabricated even by the government. The government has a long history of going after certain individuals. I have spoken with people who are in my national network of communacation that know John Irish and they have told me the charges are fabricated. At least according to them. You are going on information provided by the government. I m going on information that has been given to me by people who know the guy.
Did your "network" happen to mention the court order he is disobeying about attending a Counseling session on violence?

What did they have to say about his Columbine style attempt at a take down a few years back?

Did they mention the restraining order Stephanie had on Irish? That was when she admitted to the hospital. There's a record of that, you know.

That doesn't just happen out of the blue.

How about her testimony she feared for her safety from him?

How about him fucking around with a married woman? They mention that? The children she already had taken away nearly two years ago she doesn't care to fight for?

They mention that?

This is local for me bud. I know people too.

What did they have to say about his Columbine style attempt at a take down a few years back?
LOL thats what the media loves to play on. Columbine. Anybody that has any dealings with a militia are "Columbine crazies"

What the hell are you talking about??

"The media" in this case is a single news account some years back of this guy's arrest and how Irish was being held without bail because of his threats and apparent desire to mow down his high school classmates.

http://archive.seacoastonline.com/2003news/exeter/09022003/news/48093.htm

Apparently, I overestimated your critical thinking skills.

Why is that you are 100% certain that the charges are not trumped up? I smell fish. Because to many children have been returned to abusive homes by the state to be killed. If the states would have a better recoordat protecting children and not returning them their homes to be killed I would say the charges have not been faburcated.
Wow. Not that's some logic for you there.

Because some people fucked up in the system, it must mean they all fuck up.

:loopy:

Some people? Charges can be fabricated even by the government. The government has a long history of going after certain individuals. I have spoken with people who are in my national network of communacation that know John Irish and they have told me the charges are fabricated. At least according to them. You are going on information provided by the government. I m going on information that has been given to me by people who know the guy.

2nd Hand Gossip....yeah, that's reliable. :doubt:

Did your "network" happen to mention the court order he is disobeying about attending a Counseling session on violence?

Did they mention the restraining order Stephanie had on Irish? That was when she admitted to the hospital. There's a record of that, you know.

That doesn't just happen out of the blue.

How about her testimony she feared for her safety from him?

How about him fucking around with a married woman? They mention that? The children she already had taken away nearly two years ago she doesn't care to fight for?

They mention that?

This is local for me bud. I know people too.

LOL thats what the media loves to play on. Columbine. Anybody that has any dealings with a militia are "Columbine crazies"

What the hell are you talking about??

"The media" in this case is a single news account some years back of this guy's arrest and how Irish was being held without bail because of his threats and apparent desire to mow down his high school classmates.

http://archive.seacoastonline.com/2003news/exeter/09022003/news/48093.htm

Apparently, I overestimated your critical thinking skills.

Apparently, to some....this is not a big deal or even a bad idea? :eusa_eh:

He has another facebook page as well.

Look, here: Spike- The man you love to hate (Dave Taylor) | MySpace

(Note, her "ex" is a vet. There are pictures there of him in uniform with Stephanie holding their baby.)

Look at the bottom of that page and a post from Stephanie "Irish" -- with a post about "It's a girl...33 weeks"

David tells her to Fuck off and mentions divorce papers.

Now note the DATE: Posted Sep 12 2009 12:30 AM

What the hell?

I know this is peripheral, but I must say, I am getting sucked upped into this bizarre story.

OH!

A baby, yanked from it's mother/father/home, for ANY reason?

NO.

I am NOT down with that, and I don't care if she was a DRUG addict, which is the worst thing I could think of.

Babies need to hear their mothers heart beat, once they're OUTSIDE of her.

It's their anchor, the ONE thing they know better than they know themselves.

So... if[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Child-Called-Childs-Courage-Survive/dp/1558743669"] this[/ame] is going on, its wrong to take the child away?

Wow. Not that's some logic for you there.

Because some people fucked up in the system, it must mean they all fuck up.

:loopy:

2nd Hand Gossip....yeah, that's reliable. :doubt:

My sources are reliable

...I have spoken with people who are in my national network of communacation that know John Irish and they have told me the charges are fabricated.
Just which one of the charges are fabricated? Did they tell you? His arrest record is about as long as your arm.

Hearing John say "I dinn't do it. I swear!" and your buddies believing him doesn't count.

Oath Keepers plans rally

Anti-totalitarian group: State kidnapped baby
By Daniel Barrick / Monitor staff
October 12, 2010

The director of a self-described anti-totalitarian group is urging supporters to rally outside a New Hampshire courthouse this week in support of an Epsom couple whose newborn was taken last week by state social workers.

Johnathon Irish and Stephanie Taylor say their baby was seized because of Irish's association with the Oath Keepers. Court documents, however, charge Irish with a history of violence toward Taylor and her children.

Oath Keepers plans rally | Concord Monitor

The powder keg is ready...

Oath Keepers plans rally

Anti-totalitarian group: State kidnapped baby
By Daniel Barrick / Monitor staff
October 12, 2010

The director of a self-described anti-totalitarian group is urging supporters to rally outside a New Hampshire courthouse this week in support of an Epsom couple whose newborn was taken last week by state social workers.

Johnathon Irish and Stephanie Taylor say their baby was seized because of Irish's association with the Oath Keepers. Court documents, however, charge Irish with a history of violence toward Taylor and her children.

Oath Keepers plans rally | Concord Monitor

The powder keg is ready...

This group has been looking for an excuse to use those weapons they've been stealing and stockpiling since the day Obama took office.

No they're not douger. They are raiding homes of folks suspected of aiding terrorists and who happen to be against the war. But don't let the facts get in your way.

Xotoxi - if I'm not mistaken - I believe sex offenders have the right to have children, Not that I agree, but I don't think that could be the reason.

Keeping on drinking that Kool Aid. It won't be long before you people have all right wingers equated to terrorists which is exactly what the left is trying to do. You are really not very intelligent if you've allowed that line of thinking, simple propaganda, to interrupt any common sense.

Last edited:
I saw this posted on another board.

Perfect:

First they came for the psychos who threatened to shoot up their school,
and I didn't speak up because I was a psycho who threatened to shoot up my school.

Then they came for the drugs users,
and I didn't speak up because I was also having sex with an underage girl.

Then they came because shots were fired,
and I didn't speak up because my story about an intruder didn't hold up. (Twice)

Then they came for those who abused their fiance and her children, neglected them and threated them with guns
and I didn't speak up because I never turned up to the state mandated programme to combat my violent tendencies.

Then they came for the psycho, junkie, paranoid, spousal and child abusers whislt they made a passing reference to my paranoid gun nut buddies,
and by that reference they were plenty of people to speak up for me.

-Ocelot

:clap2:

New twist:

A tiny baby girl snatched from her parents' custody a week ago when her father was accused of being an "Oath Keeper" was returned to her parents today.

According to WND sources close to the case, the accusations against the father, Johnathon Irish, whose fiancée, Stephanie Taylor, is the mother of Cheyenne, have been dropped.

Baby snatched for dad's politics back with parents

Forum List

Back