Oath Keepers' newborn taken by state

So has anyone already pointed out that the affidavit gives a little more detail about why these kids were taken (i.e. former instances of neglect).

http://dailyteaparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/newborn.jpg

Nice eye. So is the government going to start taking children from parents who belong to certain groups that the government does not approve of? I think the government has over step it's authority.
After all the information on these dirtbags that has been shown in this thread, and if you've been reading elsewhere, you actually are standing behind them and think the baby being taken away from them has anything to do with the Oath Keepers????

Wow.

I am thankful beyond belief that child was taken away and protected from this dangerous man.

Wait till the hearing on the 14th. More will come out. Let's see if you still stand behind these cretins.

Lots of interesting things happen, and the first one to a media outlet gets to set the agenda.

It does look pretty obvious that some state official went overboard in listing reasons to take the kidlet. That is why courts have rules on relevance and materiality. and why we have lawyers, to prevent us from saying that extra something stupid that blows a hole in our case.

I think we can all agree that just because social services disagrees with the politics, is no reason to take the kids.

But abuse and neglect and all the other reasons are pretty compelling reasons.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Lots of interesting things happen, and the first one to a media outlet gets to set the agenda.

It does look pretty obvious that some state official went overboard in listing reasons to take the kidlet. That is why courts have rules on relevance and materiality. and why we have lawyers, to prevent us from saying that extra something stupid that blows a hole in our case.

I think we can all agree that just because social services disagrees with the politics, is no reason to take the kids.

But abuse and neglect and all the other reasons are pretty compelling reasons.
Have you ever read affidavits? They list all kinds of things on there that are relevant, ever very peripherally, to the case.

This guy has a bad history with threatening guns and the law -- INCLUDING an arrest for a COLUMBINE Style take down at his high school. Do you see that??

THAT might make the orgs he belongs to relevant - especially if it was something Stephanie offered up, or he himself did. He isn't even an official member.

One thing we DON'T know is what is on that long list in the Petition for Abuse and Neglect" which number 7 is stated. There are a bunch of other things after it, and the statements BEFORE it we know include this:

5) (con't from preceding page) ... involuntarily admitted to Concord Hospital. Ms. Taylor dropped her restraining order against Mr. Irish less than two weeks later.

6) Ms. Taylor again reported to CPSW Court on August 24, 2009, that she had been hurt during a physical altercation with Mr. Irish and had left him.
Ms. Taylor declined to give specifics about the assault. Another safety plan was devised with Ms. Taylor in which her parents were involved.

On that same date, Ms. Taylor reported she was fearful for her safety as Mr. Irish was in possession of a handgun that Ms. Taylor had purchased for him.
The Division became aware that Mr. Irish and Ms. Taylor were again living together shortly after the incident occurred.

7) The Oath Keepers section.

What did the other enumerated items say??

How many were there? 10? 15? 20?

Without knowing that, and Irish refuses to provide that information so far, he has shown himself to be not very forthcoming with the *why* part.

Even on the Oath Keepers site, some officers and others have stated it is not all that unusual to see affiliations in affidavits.

This guy says the government is full of shit <stupid video>
Hey cool.

Drunk, ranting, wacko, reactionary fat dude video.

Back to cartoon posting, I see.

Are you anti Latino? He's a Minister or did you not listen to what he had to say? He gave his experience with how the government can create trumped up charges to search your house. That is in no way cartoonish

So has anyone already pointed out that the affidavit gives a little more detail about why these kids were taken (i.e. former instances of neglect).

Nice eye. So is the government going to start taking children from parents who belong to certain groups that the government does not approve of? I think the government has over step it's authority.
After all the information on these dirtbags that has been shown in this thread, and if you've been reading elsewhere, you actually are standing behind them and think the baby being taken away from them has anything to do with the Oath Keepers????

Wow.

I am thankful beyond belief that child was taken away and protected from this dangerous man.

Wait till the hearing on the 14th. More will come out. Let's see if you still stand behind these cretins.

Number 7 on the list from the link stated otherwise.
I am sure the truth will come out maybe.

Last edited:

You might have a point if that's why these children were taken. It is not, and you all know it.

I think paragraph 6 is compelling enough.

6) Ms. Taylor again reported to CPSW Court on August 24, 2009, that she had been hurt during a physical altercation with Mr. Irish and had left him.
Ms. Taylor declined to give specifics about the assault. Another safety plan was devised with Ms. Taylor in which her parents were involved.

On that same date, Ms. Taylor reported she was fearful for her safety as Mr. Irish was in possession of a handgun that Ms. Taylor had purchased for him.
The Division became aware that Mr. Irish and Ms. Taylor were again living together shortly after the incident occurred.

Were I the judge, I would sign the paper right there.

I think paragraph 6 is compelling enough.

Were I the judge, I would sign the paper right there.

But it's so much more sexy to claim that these people are the victims of political persecution!

I mean, in no way should we assume that this has anything to do with Mr. Irish being a white-trash POS.

Well, here we go...

It's made it big and bold to the front page of Glenn Beck's news web site.

The Blaze

Ayi yi yi.

Why is that you are 100% certain that the charges are not trumped up? I smell fish. Because to many children have been returned to abusive homes by the state to be killed. If the states would have a better recoordat protecting children and not returning them their homes to be killed I would say the charges have not been faburcated.

Well, here we go...

The Blaze

Ayi yi yi.

Why is that you are 100% certain that the charges are not trumped up? I smell fish. Because to many children have been returned to abusive homes by the state to be killed. If the states would have a better recoordat protecting children and not returning them their homes to be killed I would say the charges have not been faburcated.
Wow. Not that's some logic for you there.

Because some people fucked up in the system, it must mean they all fuck up.

:loopy:

Well, here we go...

The Blaze

Ayi yi yi.

Some people? Charges can be fabricated even by the government. The government has a long history of going after certain individuals. I have spoken with people who are in my national network of communacation that know John Irish and they have told me the charges are fabricated. At least according to them. You are going on information provided by the government. I m going on information that has been given to me by people who know the guy.

Some people? Charges can be fabricated even by the government. The government has a long history of going after certain individuals. I have spoken with people who are in my national network of communacation that know John Irish and they have told me the charges are fabricated. At least according to them. You are going on information provided by the government. I m going on information that has been given to me by people who know the guy.
Did your "network" happen to mention the court order he is disobeying about attending a Counseling session on violence?

What did they have to say about his Columbine style attempt at a take down a few years back?

Did they mention the restraining order Stephanie had on Irish? That was when she admitted to the hospital. There's a record of that, you know.

That doesn't just happen out of the blue.

How about her testimony she feared for her safety from him?

How about him fucking around with a married woman? They mention that? The children she already had taken away nearly two years ago she doesn't care to fight for?

They mention that?

This is local for me bud. I know people too.

Did your "network" happen to mention the court order he is disobeying about attending a Counseling session on violence?

What did they have to say about his Columbine style attempt at a take down a few years back?

Did they mention the restraining order Stephanie had on Irish? That was when she admitted to the hospital. There's a record of that, you know.

That doesn't just happen out of the blue.

How about her testimony she feared for her safety from him?

How about him fucking around with a married woman? They mention that? The children she already had taken away nearly two years ago she doesn't care to fight for?

They mention that?

This is local for me bud. I know people too.

LOL thats what the media loves to play on. Columbine. Anybody that has any dealings with a militia are "Columbine crazies"

Did they mention the restraining order Stephanie had on Irish? That was when she admitted to the hospital. There's a record of that, you know. How about her testimony she feared for her safety from him?

Things happen some couples fight and some even go to that extreme. I don't personally know either I just know people who know John.

Forum List

Back