Oath Keepers' newborn taken by state

The leader of this group, Charles Dyer was arrested in January for the rape of an 11 year old. During that arrest, they discovered that he had a stolen grenade launcher. Perhaps this group is a domestic terror organization, and the Feds are about to nail. Would keeping the baby out of the picture make sense? I'm speculating, but this group is domestic terrorism waiting to happen.
This story isn't about the Oath Keepers, (I've already shown where the document Irish and Alex Jones used was a different one than they reproduced on the net trying to merge the "Petition for Abuse and Neglect" with the "Motion for Change...)
this story is about a couple of lowlife scumsuckers.

More background on this freak:

WHS student arrested after ‘Columbine’ threat
HAMPTON - A Winnacunnet High School student from Seabrook was arrested last week following a report that he had a weapon and threatened "a Columbine-type crime" at the high school.

Jonathan Irish, 17, an incoming senior at WHS, was taken into custody by North Hampton police Thursday, after it was reported to them the young man was in possession of a weapon.

Irish allegedly told a friend from North Hampton he was going to bring guns to the school, "hide them, and kill anybody he wants to," according to a source close to the investigation about what he termed the "Columbine-type" situation.

The friend reported Irish’s comments to North Hampton police, who took Irish into custody. He was subsequently charged with criminal threatening. A search warrant was executed at the young man’s Seabrook home, but police did not immediately say whether any weapons were found at Irish’s home.

Irish was arraigned on the charge Friday morning in Hampton District Court, and is being held at Rockingham County House of Correction without bail.
In court, Judge Francis Frasier ordered Irish held pending a psychiatric evaluation to determine his mental state.

Responding to the arrest, the administration at Winnacunnet High School determined that Irish should not be allowed to return to Winnacunnet this school year.

http://archive.seacoastonline.com/2003news/exeter/09022003/news/48093.htm

The plot thickens... Interesting stuff paperview. Glad this thread wasn't killed (much to the chagrin of our resident Debbie Downer) :lol:
Thank you chanel.

The Oath Keepers and Tea Partiers (neither group I have much fondness for, but still respect their intentions) would be wise to back away from any support, implied or direct, for this abusive and dangerous character.

His girlfriend needs to get her head on straight and get away from this creature as soon as possible and fix her messed up life.

The leader of this group, Charles Dyer was arrested in January for the rape of an 11 year old. During that arrest, they discovered that he had a stolen grenade launcher. Perhaps this group is a domestic terror organization, and the Feds are about to nail. Would keeping the baby out of the picture make sense? I'm speculating, but this group is domestic terrorism waiting to happen.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJycJk72u7k[/ame]

Many of us have seen scenarios like this before; in order to get a search warrant for the home, the government uses a mere accusation that July4Patriot sodomized his own 7 year old daughter. The government does not care, nor properly investigate if the accusation is even remotely true. Once in the home, the government searches for anything "illegal" to seize and arrest him for under the thousands of unconstitutional federal laws in existence. Then he's made guilty in the state controlled media before any evidence has ever been presented in court.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/123786

Last edited:

<stupid video>

Many of us have seen scenarios like this before; in order to get a search warrant for the home, the government uses a mere accusation that July4Patriot sodomized his own 7 year old daughter. The government does not care, nor properly investigate if the accusation is even remotely true. Once in the home, the government searches for anything "illegal" to seize and arrest him for under the thousands of unconstitutional federal laws in existence. Then he's made guilty in the state controlled media before any evidence has ever been presented in court.

Oath Keepers Marine Liaison, Charles Dyer, Framed by Government? - Russia Today | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul
As far as I can tell, he is still out on Bond for the molestation charge.

DUNCAN, Okla. --
A man accused of child sexual abuse bonded out of jail Thursday in Stephens County.Charles Dyer is not allowed to have contact with his ex-wife or their child. He is also prohibited from leaving the state.

Child Sex Abuse Suspect Out On Bond - Oklahoma City News Story - KOCO Oklahoma City

<stupid video>

Oath Keepers Marine Liaison, Charles Dyer, Framed by Government? - Russia Today | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

DUNCAN, Okla. --
A man accused of child sexual abuse bonded out of jail Thursday in Stephens County.Charles Dyer is not allowed to have contact with his ex-wife or their child. He is also prohibited from leaving the state.

Child Sex Abuse Suspect Out On Bond - Oklahoma City News Story - KOCO Oklahoma City

So you claim it's a stupid video? Why because dyer was proven innocent of the charge of having a grenade launcher? I cannot say whether or not he has raped his daugther but one charge was proven wrong. how soon do you think it will take to show the other charge to be proven wrong?

<stupid video>

DUNCAN, Okla. --

So you claim it's a stupid video? Why because dyer was proven innocent of the charge of having a grenade launcher? I cannot say whether or not he has raped his daugther but one charge was proven wrong. how soon do you think it will take to show the other charge to be proven wrong?
It's a stupid video cause an ideological brethren of Dyer is holding up a newspaper to the tune of "Bad to the Bone" blaring in the background ...Sorry, I don't see that as a way to present yourself credibly. It's cartoonish.

You'd have been better off just linking the news story. But that's just me.

This story isn't about Dyer, and I really don't know the details enough to say whether he will also be found guilty of the molestation charge. Two totally different things.

And either not really related to this thread.

DUNCAN, Okla. --

It's a stupid video cause an ideological brethren of Dyer is holding up a newspaper to the tune of "Bad to the Bone" blaring in the background ...Sorry, I don't see that as a way to present yourself credibly. It's cartoonish.

This story isn't about Dyer, and I really don't know the details enough to say whether he will also be found guilty of the molestation charge. Two totally different things.

Sorry but little dicky made it relevant to the thread when he posted what he did. Well If I had found the news story first I would have went with the news story, but I found the video first and if I would have removed the video it would have been dishonest of me for doing that.

Wow. This just gets worse. I am still poking around (this case interests me obviously...) and I am seeing that not only did the state take away the two kids from the mother, who had the children from the other man while still married, taken away for abuse and neglect, but HE ALSO had two children from a previous relationship - where he BROKE ONE OF THE CHILDREN'S ARMS!

That was the one he had not completed counseling for -- Not even the ones taken away from HER, but HIS! (Though he did abuse her children, it appears as well)

I will see if I can find verification (but the sources appear legit) -- but if true, that means FIVE kids! Five freakin kids between them, FOUR taken away before this - and they go on to make another baby - then scream: THIS IS A KIDNAPPING! An Outrage!

hOLY mOLY!

Last edited:

Sorry but little dicky made it relevant to the thread when he posted what he did. Well If I had found the news story first I would have went with the news story, but I found the video first and if I would have removed the video it would have been dishonest of me for doing that.
Fair enough.

Holy crap. I blame this whacko mother as much as her sicko boyfriend. The government should offer them a stipend for sterilization.
Never mind the gov - I think it would take about ten minutes in this state to gather up the funds from the concerned citizens here to pay for both of their tube cuttings.

Just sickening. Treacherous rabbits.

Myself, I would be in favor of also giving them a free bungee-jump off the Queechee Gorge. (I get to supply the bungee.:idea:)

I'm going to guess, given the nature of the "source" that that's barely even part of the story.

But the only place I found it so far is a couple of rightwingnut blogs.

I think for nowI'll assume there's a lot more that of a reason for them to take the child.

I agree. Is there a pattern to this? If there were, it would be making headlines. Even if it is true, it would be making headlines.

Wow. This just gets worse. I am still poking around (this case interests me obviously...) and I am seeing that not only did the state take away the two kids from the mother, who had the children from the other man while still married, taken away for abuse and neglect, but HE ALSO had two children from a previous relationship - where he BROKE ONE OF THE CHILDREN'S ARMS!

That was the one he had not completed counseling for -- Not even the ones taken away from HER, but HIS! (Though he did abuse her children, it appears as well)

I will see if I can find verification (but the sources appear legit) -- but if true, that means FIVE kids! Five freakin kids between them, FOUR taken away before this - and they go on to make another baby - then scream: THIS IS A KIDNAPPING! An Outrage!

hOLY mOLY!

I must have missed the link do you have one?

Scumbuckets, they are.

State takes infant, spurs protest - Saturday, Oct. 9, 2010
“In court paperwork, the state alleges the health and safety of the infant, named Cheyenne, was in “imminent danger” if she was left with her parents because of “a lengthy history of domestic violence” between them.
……………..
Her baby girl was born shortly before midnight on Wednesday at Concord Hospital. And that’s where the infant’s parents say they were served the next afternoon with an “abuse and neglect petition” filed by the state Division of Children, Youth and Families.
Taylor said she doesn’t know why the agency states in court documents that she twice last year reported to a state social worker that Irish had hurt her and that she feared for her life because he had a gun. “The only time he would put his hands on me was to give me a hug,” she said.
………………..
Their battle with DCYF dates back to January of last year, Taylor said, when the state welfare agency took her other two children, boys who are now 2 and 3, for alleged abuse and neglect.”

From the comments section:

“My guess is that the concern about the ownership of guns is related to the history of Domestic Violence in this couple. According to the Motion for Venue Change (at the website referenced in earlier comments), Mr. Irish was court-ordered to complete a batterers intervention which he did not complete. When assessing for the risk of lethality (the risk of an abuser killing his/her partner) in a Domestic Violence situation, presence of weapons in the home is obviously one of the primary risk factors.

According to the same document cited above, the police department has “responded to multiple calls which involved Mr. Irish and firearms, one of which resulted in a pending charge for possession of a concealed weapon without a permit.” Obviously, we don’t know what type of calls these were, but it shows that weapons are certainly available to Mr. Irish, and that he is not a responsible (law abiding) firearm owner. As I said, I’m a member of the NRA, but with this man’s reported history, I take no issue with police/DCYF concern about his possession of weapons.”

Thanks, ppv. I guess I don't need to waste anymore time here.

So has anyone already pointed out that the affidavit gives a little more detail about why these kids were taken (i.e. former instances of neglect).

http://dailyteaparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/newborn.jpg
It's even worse than that.

I posted this earlier:

You want to see how Alex Jones fucks with people?

On the affidavit he showed a Number 1 through 6 document, then showed ...ta da... another page with #7...

Well, in this clip:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpJUgkIOx5o&[/ame]

, the dirtbag John Irish is holding up **an** Affidavit (which Alex won't show us....except the Number Seven part.)

Look at it. I screen captured it. Hard to make out, but you can see number six of THAT affidavit is about how the girl feared for her safety after he hit her and the problem this scum has with guns, the restraining order she had against him...

Look:

irish1.jpg

Changes the context a little, dunnit?
=================

Edit to add:

Transcribed as best I can make out:
5) (con't from preceding page) ... involuntarily admitted to Concord Hospital. Ms. Taylor dropped her restraining order against Mr. Irish less than two weeks later.

6) Ms. Taylor again reported to CPSW Court on August 24, 2009, that she had been hurt during a physical altercation with Mr. Irish and had left him.
Ms. Taylor declined to give specifics about the assault. Another safety plan was devised with Ms. Taylor in which her parents were involved.
On that same date, Ms. Taylor reported she was fearful for her safety as Mr. Irish was in possession of a handgun that Ms. Taylor had purchased for him.
The Division became aware that Mr. Irish and Ms. Taylor were again living together shortly after the incident occurred.

7) The Oath Keepers section.

8) ?? Can't read, but he reads it out loud. It's about her estranged husband. The state considers the man to whom she is legally married to be the father of the child.

So has anyone already pointed out that the affidavit gives a little more detail about why these kids were taken (i.e. former instances of neglect).

http://dailyteaparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/newborn.jpg
It's even worse than that.

I posted this earlier:

You want to see how Alex Jones fucks with people?

On the affidavit he showed a Number 1 through 6 document, then showed ...ta da... another page with #7...

Well, in this clip:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpJUgkIOx5o&[/ame]

, the dirtbag John Irish is holding up **an** Affidavit (which Alex won't show us....except the Number Seven part.)

Look at it. I screen captured it. Hard to make out, but you can see number six of THAT affidavit is about how the girl feared for her safety after he hit her and the problem this scum has with guns, the restraining order she had against him...

Look:

irish1.jpg

Changes the context a little, dunnit?
=================

Edit to add:

Transcribed as best I can make out:
5) (con't from preceding page) ... involuntarily admitted to Concord Hospital. Ms. Taylor dropped her restraining order against Mr. Irish less than two weeks later.

6) Ms. Taylor again reported to CPSW Court on August 24, 2009, that she had been hurt during a physical altercation with Mr. Irish and had left him.
Ms. Taylor declined to give specifics about the assault. Another safety plan was devised with Ms. Taylor in which her parents were involved.
On that same date, Ms. Taylor reported she was fearful for her safety as Mr. Irish was in possession of a handgun that Ms. Taylor had purchased for him.
The Division became aware that Mr. Irish and Ms. Taylor were again living together shortly after the incident occurred.

7) The Oath Keepers section.

8) ?? Can't read, but he reads it out loud. It's about her estranged husband. The state considers the man to whom she is legally married to be the father of the child.

Absolutely.

Of course, it sells more papers (figuratively speaking) to convince people that these people are political prisoners and not just your run of the mill regular *alleged* scumbags.

Forum List

Back