Oath Keepers' newborn taken by state

Good point. I also tried to find a more legitimate source, but could not. One would think this would be fairly big news if it were true, but then again I don't trust the MSM very much any more. And I also know that family services does not speak with the media because of confidentiality laws. So the only side we can expect to hear is the parents.

Here in NJ, mothers who fail drug tests at the hospital will immediately lose their child. That's really the only reason I have heard of antecdotally.

Sadly this day and age you will not find a legitimate source the American media can no longer be trusted.

Good point. I also tried to find a more legitimate source, but could not. One would think this would be fairly big news if it were true, but then again I don't trust the MSM very much any more. And I also know that family services does not speak with the media because of confidentiality laws. So the only side we can expect to hear is the parents.

Here in NJ, mothers who fail drug tests at the hospital will immediately lose their child. That's really the only reason I have heard of antecdotally.

Sadly this day and age you will not find a legitimate source the American media can no longer be trusted.
To be safe, just stick with World Nut Daily.

;)

;)

Let's be honest for once.
Is there any news source that you trust?
I don't thats why I am a member of a nation wide call tree. If something is in the news I can varify the information by making a few phone calls.

Last edited:

;)

Let's be honest for once.
Is there any news source that you trust?
I don't thats why I am a member of a nation wide call tree. If something is in the news I can varify the information by making a few phone calls.
News organizations are made up of people. And like individual people, there is no one I trust 100%.

Some have a high propensity for bullshit, half-lies or misrepresentation, others varying amounts, still others can generally be counted on to deliver the facts without much taint. It's up to me to decide by their history the level of which I will trust them

When it comes to discerning the facts behind a particular media story, I generally look and read and research and look and read and research some more - from all sides - until I come to a conclusion on just who to 'trust.'

And even then, I know we never ever never know *all* the facts when it comes to individuals and human interactions.

It was an interesting discussion and am grateful to paperview for the update.

Oh and I will continue to link anything the fuck I want.

PS stop stalking my visitor page Its creepy Thanks hon

Not stalking a thing.

I'm calling shenanigans on the whole "interesting discussion" bit.

I also never said you can't link to where you want. I'm just trying to be helpful. You're the one who keeps linking to the far right wing blogs you obviously read and keep looking like a moron when the stories you post as true end up being completely false. This is at least the third one this week.

Oh yeah, the government is sooo good and soo clean, it does everything right. Do this to a muslim or a gay person and then and only then is there hell to pay. But please do not question the governments agenda when it is a person on the right :clap2:
You'd be wise to step back and learn a few more details about the story before you go defending these two pieces of human debris.

I made a statement that no matter the story, I would still make

so you are a just a rambling idiot as I thought

I am sure glenn beck will have a tear filled story about this monday.

I enjoy reading and discussing controversial issues. Boring stories are for work. That's why I post here.

Don't like it? Try ignore.

Oh and stop stalking me. Its creepy. Thanks hon.

I enjoy reading and discussing controversial issues. Boring stories are for work. That's why I post here.

move it to the gossip section then

I guess if controversial is code for fear mongering, that would describe your posting habits. If a Muslim says boo, odds are you're there to post that he gave some poor old white lady a heart attack. Then it turns out the old lady was actually a guy who passed out due to drinking too much.

128905070797044700.jpg

The Concord Monitor story had a real head-shakin' gem in it:
Amanda Biondolillo, a Concord woman who came [to the protest supporting Irish] with her young daughter, said she didn't think the state should get involved in family issues at all, even if there is reason to suspect abuse.

"The family should be left to resolve it on their own," Biondolillo said. "Or private enterprise - private companies can contact the family and say, 'We heard you were hitting your kids. Can you stop that?' "
Yow. There's no cure for that kind of stupidity.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0_aMbBLfU[/ame]

Concord Hospital protest against baby kidnap (video)

Concord Hospital protest against baby kidnap (video) - National Human Rights | Examiner.com

An emergency peaceful protest at Concord Hospital was held Friday due to the state of New Hampshire forcibly removing, with the aid of the hospital, 15-hour old newborn, Cheyenne Irish, from her parents.

The baby's father, John Irish, alleges all the charges for the removal are trumped and he does not know why according to his statement at the protest. (See Oppression by Oath Youtube video below, posted by Adventures In the Free State)

Adventures in the Free State writes:

"A day-old infant was abducted by NH DCYF on 10/7/2010, from and allegedly with the complicity of Concord Hospital, apparently at least partially because her father had affirmed, by association with Oath Keepers, an oath he'd taken to support and defend the U.S. Constitution. An oath government employees take every day. Do they respect their own promises as much? Do you care...?

Mother of the baby, Stephanie Janvrin's former partner and legal husband, David Taylor refuses to sign divorce papers and claims that he is the father of the baby according to statements made at the protest.

"He will not accept or sign the papers" for a divorce. "He just will not do it," she said.

Many women become Targeted Individuals after separating from their partners according to self-support group communications.

It was an interesting discussion and am grateful to paperview for the update.

Oh and I will continue to link anything the fuck I want.

PS stop stalking my visitor page Its creepy Thanks hon

Not stalking a thing.

I'm calling shenanigans on the whole "interesting discussion" bit.
I also never said you can't link to where you want. I'm just trying to be helpful. You're the one who keeps linking to the far right wing blogs you obviously read and keep looking like a moron when the stories you post as true end up being completely false. This is at least the third one this week.

Who gives a fuck what you are calling, it was an interesting thread no matter the outcome.
You weren't trying to be helpful, you were being a smartass.

The leader of this group, Charles Dyer was arrested in January for the rape of an 11 year old. During that arrest, they discovered that he had a stolen grenade launcher. Perhaps this group is a domestic terror organization, and the Feds are about to nail. Would keeping the baby out of the picture make sense? I'm speculating, but this group is domestic terrorism waiting to happen.

The leader of this group, Charles Dyer was arrested in January for the rape of an 11 year old. During that arrest, they discovered that he had a stolen grenade launcher. Perhaps this group is a domestic terror organization, and the Feds are about to nail. Would keeping the baby out of the picture make sense? I'm speculating, but this group is domestic terrorism waiting to happen.

Supposedly this guy that had the baby taken away was busted on molestation of a minor. Maybe it's a pedophilia terrorist ring as well!

Oh yeah, the government is sooo good and soo clean, it does everything right. Do this to a muslim or a gay person and then and only then is there hell to pay. But please do not question the governments agenda when it is a person on the right :clap2:
You'd be wise to step back and learn a few more details about the story before you go defending these two pieces of human debris.

The state did the right thing in protecting this baby from these abusers.

Were you going to post any links ?

Forum List

Back