CDZ OAN V. Fox

Mac feigns 'objectivity n stuff' because he thinks it will make his TDS insanity more 'credible' if he runs around faking being a 'moderate'. He isn't, he's just another silly Democrat bot.
There's that lie again.

The second line of my sig takes care of that: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

You have to lie to make "point". Good.

Nah. Your posting history is pretty much set, unless you've begged the mods to delete most of them. Same pattern, same tactics, same specious drivel that is supposed to delude us into believing Democrats are the answer, no matter what the issue. You just suck at is, is all. There is no such thing as 'Trumpism', for instance, but being a mentally ill TDS sufferer you hope to convey the illusion there is so you can pretend not to be just another mediocre dishonest lunatic partisan.
I enjoy reading posts like yours, and posts from the Regressive Left about me, essentially saying the same thing from the other direction.

You folks go out of your way to illustrate Line 1 of my sig for me, every single day, and I appreciate that.

I've never heard of OAN. In your opinion is their content not accurate or so biased they shouldn't be called news?
The MSM has destroyed any standard of what is called news.

OAN is a Right Wing News outlet, but certainly closer to the center than CNN, etc. .

OAN doesn't do the lying and overt party shilling like the MSM but clearly selects their stories to support the Right.

Every news source has bias but OAN does not write stories that are known to have no provable base in fact

OAN is a Right Wing News outlet, but certainly closer to the center than CNN, etc. .

The Center is a refuge for shallow thinkers who don't want to defend their positions. There is no virtue in intellectual compromise.

If your looking for truth & facts start by dismissing 50% of what you hear read or see, even if its your favorite. that should give you a start on gathering truth & facts

all of these news shows and i mostly watch what i see to be Conservative but i do check others sources out . Anyway , all any of them are simply Sources or Hints or news that i should perhaps check out further . My biggest source of 'hints' is probably message boards like 'USMB' .

I like OAN for straight news and FOX for the nightly commentators, Tucker Carlson, Lou Dobbs and Laura Ingram.. Tipping Point on OAN is pretty good too, but I don't think nuance is the lady's long suit.

The Center is a refuge for shallow thinkers who don't want to defend their positions. There is no virtue in intellectual compromise.

Politics is all about compromise; ideological purity is about fantasy and self-delusion, creating a kiddie world of absolutes and intellectual laziness.

I like OAN for straight news and FOX for the nightly commentators, Tucker Carlson, Lou Dobbs and Laura Ingram.. Tipping Point on OAN is pretty good too, but I don't think nuance is the lady's long suit.

Laura Ingraham is excellent. Listened to her radio show all the time; hated it when she got the Fox gig. I don't do pay for view TV, dropped it years ago. Jay Sekulow's show is daily, but only an hour long, and probably as informative as most of the others combined. Don't care for Limbaugh and others of his ilk, especially after his attacks on Chelsea Clinton re her looks when she was just a young kid, complete lack of character in my book. No, their kids aren't 'fair game' when they're 10 year olds; wait until they get involved in politics after college, and not a t all if they don't get into politics. Limbaugh is a piece of shit, don;'t care what he has to say.

Last edited:
all of these news shows and i mostly watch what i see to be Conservative but i do check others sources out . Anyway , all any of them are simply Sources or Hints or news that i should perhaps check out further . My biggest source of 'hints' is probably message boards like 'USMB' .

I use Thom Hartmann and Paul Wright and Z News for left wing commentary, though rarely; used to read National Review until Buckley died and don't really have a regular right wing source. NR isn't near the quality it was under Buckley. The Nation has sucked for decades now, so I'm left with The Cave at the WSJ and the business press.

Politics is all about compromise; ideological purity is about fantasy and self-delusion, creating a kiddie world of absolutes and intellectual laziness.

There is a difference between "politics" and the "center." The former requires compromise, whereas the latter is a substitute for exercising your own intellect.

Forum List

Back