OAN and Newsmax better than FOX News

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Just letting people know, just in case you did not know already. The fact that FOX News pays an asshole like Sheppard Smith anything is all anyone needs to know.

I am not sure what channels they are on if you have Comcast.

OAN

^^^^^ Is that being reported anywhere on any media outlet? I wonder why they would not be reporting that, if they are not reporting it.

Newsmax

I never watch Smith and find Chris Wallace almost as biased. But, if FoxNewsis so bad, why does it continually lead the ratings. Hell, CNN isn't even in the top 10 any more.

I have no issue with it. Fox is way more balanced than any other network. Even the super conservative on MSNBC is now a leftwing social justice warrior....I've never seen Joe or Nicole Wallace ever stand up for anything conservative...…..yet they are called that......they are true RINOs

I have watched OAN, it is every bit as biased as CNN. There is no such thing as two sides of a story on OAN

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Just letting people know, just in case you did not know already. The fact that FOX News pays an asshole like Sheppard Smith anything is all anyone needs to know.

I am not sure what channels they are on if you have Comcast.

OAN

^^^^^ Is that being reported anywhere on any media outlet? I wonder why they would not be reporting that, if they are not reporting it.

Newsmax

Joe Walsh is as dumb as Hannity.

OAN is good, but it is extremely boring and repetitious.

I never watch Smith and find Chris Wallace almost as biased. But, if FoxNewsis so bad, why does it continually lead the ratings. Hell, CNN isn't even in the top 10 any more.
Because of Tucker and Hannity and Laura Ingraham ,and Ainsley in the mornings.

Because it is better than the rest, most people are aware of.

They at least TRY to be fair and balanced and provide a platform for the deranged left.

Forum List

Back