Oaklands lawsuit against Raiders heating up.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LA RAM FAN, Mar 9, 2018.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,186
    Once the lawsuit gets going,its game over for the Raiders and the NFL. some people here obviously dont want them to stay in oakland the fact they ignore facts that this lawyer has been krptonite against the NFL in years past and has won EVERY case against them and does not take a case like this if he is not sure he will win.

lots of people here obviously have reading comprehension problems the fact this facts always goes ignored and pretends never posted this fact about this attorney.:rolleyes:

like the guy said in the video,the lawsuit just hasnt been filed yet is WHY people here think its a done deal the raiders are going.:rolleyes:

my guess why they havent is they are waiting till they try to move,we shall see.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  2. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,185
    Missed something, what happened on May 1st?

3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,186
    Raiders will look like fools in court! Jim Quinn will have Mark Davis for lunch

most people here just dont get that obviously.:rolleyes:

4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,186

as you can hear in the video,the Rams as i said before,are doing very well in their lawsuit against the Rams.whats sad about this is Oakland has an even stronger case against the NFL in relocation guideline violations and yet they are sitting on their asses and have NOT sued them as they promised a year ago when the relocation was announced.sucks for the bay area fans oakland has such corrupt politicians who wont do anything.

5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,186
    Hmmm this is starting to get very interesting. I was wondering why we had not heard anything of this in a long time.

Oakland lining up lawsuit against Raiders, so team threatens to leave town early

Can Oakland actually win a lawsuit against the Raiders and NFL?

The browns did. Oakland can win also. . And that was in the contract when they moved back to Oakland. That the name will always stay in Oakland..

Wow that is VERY interesting,I did not know that.if this guy is really on the level and this is really true about the Raiders,I dont see how Oakland could even possibly lose in court.I mean how could the NFL possibly get around this one ESPECIALLY after violating NFL relocation rules? I just dont see it. I was thinking the Raiders were as good as gone as everyone else does here but if this guy is on the level and thats true,I just dont see how Oakland could lose this case.Not UNLESS that is AS LONG AS IT GOES TO A JURY TRIAL.

a jury trial and its game over for the NFL.But if its in federal court then the NFL will probably win since our federal courts and judges are so fucking corrupt OR as i have said recently,there might NOT be a lawsuit against the NFL because the oakland officials are so corrupt,they have been bought off by the NFL which is what a lot of oakland residents think is the case because WHY did they not file this suit a long time back ESPECIALLY since st louis is kicking ass in their lawsuit and Oakland has an even stronger case against the NFL than st louis does.:rolleyes:

Thats the ONLY thing that makes since is they indeed HAVE been bought off by the NFL.:mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018