Oaklands lawsuit against Raiders heating up.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LA RAM FAN, Mar 9, 2018.

1. my2¢

my2¢ So it goes.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,067
    On what basis can you see that happening? There isn't a long term lease keeping them there and Oakland's main concern (concerning hosting professional sports) is keeping the 81 dates the A's provide.

2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    what the LAMESTREAM media is not reporting is that a great majority of the Las Vegas legislaters smartly oppose the move since it is the taxpayers that have to fund it.The current governor was in favor of it is why it got the green light HOWEVER,come this fall in the elections,there are three other candidates running for governor who all OPPOSE it.If one of them gets elected,that will change a lot of things.

as i keep saying,i dont deny that it will happen if it just goes in front of a judge and he gets to decide on it because judges can be bought off easily.HOWEVER,as i keep saying,IF it goes to a JURY TRIAL,its game over,they will sympathise for the residents of oakland and how they got screwed and tell davis he can go to oakland,but he will have to leave the name and colors and logo in Oakland.

Davis lied so many times about wanting to stay in oakland that if pinochio was true,his nose would strecth MILES long.He never once tried to work with the city to get something done.He put all his money into carson on land there and when THAT failed,instead of working with oakland to try and get somethign done as the rules require,he THEN put all his money into land into Vegas.

He never once put any money into land in OAKLAND. PLUS Ronnie Lott had an investor team of many bankers who had a VERY VIABLE stadium plan that the NFL never even bothered to look at. facist pig roger goddel lied his ass off when he said oakland did not have a viable plan.

as i said,i agree with you that if a JUDGE just rules on this,then the raiders WILL go to vegas since judges are corrupt and are easy to be bought off.Its a fucked up world.

However like i keep saying,IF this goes to a JURY TRIAL,its game over,the jury will smypathise with the oakland community and how they got screwed and how goddel lied about oakland not having a viable stadium plan and how davis lied as well that he tried to get soemthign down on oakland.

Like i said,we will havwe to wait and see if it gjust goes in front of a judge and he gets to rule on it or if it goes to a jury trial. IF it goes to a jury trail,I will laugh my ass off cause i have supreme confidance the raiders will not go anywhere and davis will be forced to sell the team to an investor in oakland. HEE HEE.

3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    This will be the final nail in the coffin for the NFL if they are stupid enough to go ahead with this move.the Rams found out nobody in st louis would support them when they were losing which is WHY they got wise and moved back to LA where they belong.LOL The NFL has already screwed themselves with the chargers going to LA having the same problems the Rams expereinced the majority of their time in st louis with half empty stadiums and the fans that do show up,the majority every weekl are always from the opposing fans.LOL comedy gold. that is WHY the owners want the chargers to go back to SAN DIEGO.lol

NFL reportedly considering moving Chargers back to San Diego

They will want the raiders to do the same thing when they have the same problem.LOL

The Raiders will want to come back to oakland same as they did when they were in LA cause they will have the SAME problem there that they had in LA with half empty stadiums.HEE HEE.But it will be even WORSE for them in vegas than LA vegas being such a tiny market with the majority of residents having to work two jobs that they wont be able to afford a season ticket.PLUS they are counting on tourism for sales,touirism has dropped in recent years and will CONTIUNE to escualate.HEE HEE. the move to vegas will for sure be the final nail in the coffin for the NFL.lol

COMMENTARY: Some warning signs in Las Vegas tourism numbers

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  4. my2¢

my2¢ So it goes.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,067
    They should move the team to Disneyland. These statement about lawsuits returning the team to Oakland and that the NFL lives and dies with Oakland are pure Fantasyland.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    do you got reading comprehension problems or something? cause i said you ARE correct if it just goes in front of a judge since judges are so fucking corrupt BUT if it goes to a jury trial,your in dreamland if you dont think the jury will rule against the NFL.comedy gold.

6. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,451
    Judges that make their own laws.

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    In the last post on this thread.someone farted in here.^:9:

In talking to a few Raider fans out there in Oakland I was actually about to say that it looks like the Raiders will be in vegas,that it will never reach a jury trial because these folks until a week ago were all saying they were not leaving so i figured they knew something was up.

HOWEVER if I had not learned what I just DID learn recently after getting connected to one of the main people in the stay in oakland group who i spoke to,i would be under the impression as everybody else here is as well that if it went to a federal court in front of a judge,they were as good as gone but that was before just a few days ago when i was fortunate enough to speak to the person behind the movement. He knows a lot of stuff that is NOT being reported by the mainstream media.

For instance,I already mentioned that st louis has a lawsuit against the NFL as well. their lawsuit of course is different,they are suing the NFL in millions of dollars in damages because the rams lied and mislead them on their intentions on staying. the NFL TRIED to get the lawsuit dismissed but guess what? a judge over ruled them.good for a non corrupt judge.:2up:

well what is NOT being reported in the media is st louis is kicking ass in their lawsuit.:dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

this bodes well for Oakland because Oakland has an even STRONGER lawsuit case against the NFL. what the LAMESTREAM media is not reporting is that jerry jones coercered and deceived many of the NFL owners including mark davis on the intentions of moving the raiders to vegas.He has alot of influence with NFL owners sad to say.the guy has way too much power.:mad:

see what is NOT being reported by the lamestream media which is why everyone thinks it is a done deal is that Jerry Jones gets a 25% cut of concession sales,that is WHY he was so gung ho about pushing the deal for the raiders to go to vegas with the other owners.

well to move a team just so another owner can profit from the concessions sales,that is a crime.that is a CRIMINAL offense. Normally I would say so what.these guys got money,they can buy their way out of anything including jail.this is a done deal HOWEVER as i said,st louis is kicking the NFL's ass in THEIR lawsuit and as i said,OAKLANDS lawsuit is a MUCH stronger CASE.:D

this is great cause the NFL has always had their way able to do whatever they want at the drop of a dime and leave the loyal fans who supported them through thick and thin and able to move as they pleased.now the corrupt NFL cartel is FINALLY not being able to have their way for the first time ever.i LOVE IT.:yes_text12::udaman: there just might be god after all.:D

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    NONE of this stuff of course is being reported by the LAMESTREAM media cause they of course want the headlines and everybody to keep reading them thinking vegas is a done deal.they have not reported ANY of this how st louis is kicking ass in their lawsuit which only helps oaklands case cause oakland has a MUCH stronger case against them,its airtight.:2up:

NONE of this below is being reported by the media that all 32 owners are being dispositioned and called to testify and REQUIRED to hand over documentation of the events which is a MAJOR victory for st louis and a total hammer on the NFL who have ALWAYS had their way.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

[​IMG]

this short video here gives you the JIST of the lawsuit st louis has against the NFL which as i said,they are WINNING it in court which is awesome since as i keep saying,it only helps oaklands case since THEY have a MUCH stronger case against the NFL. :2up::5_1_12024::dance:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    another good one as well that explains st louis lawsuit.

10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393