Oaklands lawsuit against Raiders heating up.

An Oakland lawsuit against the Raiders wouldn't keep the team from moving. Now that Vegas has started on the new stadium it can claim far more financial damage against the team than Oakland if they back out of the deal now.

Uh yeah it would.If this lawsuit goes to a jury trial,it will be game over for the Raiders.when the jury hears that Mark Davis violated all NFL relocation rules in trying to get a deal done in Oakland never once meeting with oakland officials to try and get something done in Oakland as that last moron ignored with his BS that oakland failed to get anything done.

I'm not sure why you seem to think that violating NFL rules equates to an automatic return of the team. Art Modell violated the rules and take a look at the hoops the NFL erected for Cleveland to jump through to be granted a new franchise, including a vote on league expansion by NFL owners. .

yeah but AGAIN as i been saying all along,after the oilers and the browns left their cities a year later after the rams did,NFL relocation rules got 10 times harder to pull off than they were back then when it was easy as pie. AFTER the Browns and Oilers as well,was when they adapted the much tougher rules and AGAIN,this lawyer representing them has been kryptonite against the NFL having won SIX count them SIX lawsuits against them in the past and does not take a case unless he is very confidant.If the vegas apologists would listen to these facts instead of using the warped logic that its a done deal cause the owners voted for it,they would see how foolhardy it is to think this is a done deal.:rolleyes:

all he gots to argue in the court is-these rules were made to keep teams from leaving all the time,if the owners dont have to follow the rules,then why are they even there in the first place? if a JURY hears that and it goes to a jury trial,its game over for the NFL.the only way they go to vegas is if it does not go to a jury trial and come corrupt bought off judge working for the NFL is the owner,yeah THEN the raiders would leave yeah,i dont deny that.lets just wait and see if it goes to a jury trial then we will know for sure.

MY president will be the one who stops letting his puppet masters tell him what to do and gets rid of the CIA,FBI,FED and all these other three letter alphabet evil organizations who serves the people instead of them.the last president who did that was JFK and he paid the price for it. will Trump be the next one who tries? I was hopeful of that at first but the fact he is sitting down here being all chummy with kissinger who makes stain and hitler look like saints saying he has been long time friends with hi,that hope is gone now.He doesnt seem to be any different than hildebeast.

To get me believing Oakland will retain an NFL team, I'll first have to witness a similar scene taking place for the team in the city:

Like i said before,remember stank louis ALSO has a lawsuit against the NFL. Their lawsuit is different though.,dont forget,they are suing the NFL because the Rams misled them on their intentions.They made public statements they were going to do everything they could to try and stay there but fisher let the cat out on the bag when he said that when kroneke first hired him,he already had his sights set on LA and was dead set to go there no matter what.

so as i said before,what IF st louis wins THEIR lawsuit against the NFL? Will you be convinced THEN?

st louis lawsuit is different,they are not trying to get the rams back,they are just suing them for millions of damages for misleading them.they could never get them back because the CITY violated the terms of the lease agreement and the rams followed everything in the agreement they were expected to so kroneke had the law on his side for the move. where mark davis as i proved in those videos.LIED about everything that he ever tried to get anything done in oakland.

i know out court system is corrupt and judges can be bought off so anything can happen.if they rule in favor of the NFL,that will just prove our government is evil and corrupt as always.. Thank god trump got elected cause he is changing things like this,had he not been elected,i would agree there is no hope for oakland but thank god the evil monster was NOT elected.
it will be interesting to see if st louis wins their lawsuit,if they do,then its game over for the NFL.

Last edited:
If the raiders are indeed stupid enough to go there and oakland loses the lawsuit,they are going to experience the same kind of disaster the chargers are in LA with fans.they are counting on tourists but get this.LOL:lmao:

Hopefully this photo entices you to visit Las Vegas. Now, more than ever, we need to support this American Institution. This is my breakfast at Hexx in the Paris Hotel.

The latest news that the February Clark County Stadium Hotel Tax Revenue was just $3,032,971, the second lowest take in the brief history of the collection of that money for the planned Oakland Raiders Las Vegas UNLV Stadium, is part of a continued trend of lower-than-expected money from the tax, which is at 88/100th of 1 percent of the hotel room rates on The Strip, and .5 of 1 percent for hotel rooms off-Strip.

The Raiders and the Las Vegas Stadium Authority planned to use those dollars to retire a bond issue that Clark County would float, and give $750 million to help pay for the construction of the NFL stadium. Something I’ve talked about many times.

Now, and even after my warnings this would happen, the real revenue numbers are in, and there is a problem. The problem is that the Raiders are smack in the middle of an unprecedented decline in Las Vegas Visitor rates –:haha::iyfyus.jpg:
Fewer People Visited Las Vegas Since 2016, Hurting Raiders Stadium Hotel Tax Revenue

Last edited:
I been saying from day one ever since the Mark Davis got the approval from the other owners to move the team that just because he got the approval doesnt mean its a done deal.This thing is not over I keep saying. What many here dont get is that both the Raiders and Chargers violated MANY NFL relocation rules.

For example,the owners of the teams are suppose to exhaust all options to try and get something done in their cities.Davis never once tried to get anything done in oakland.Oakland had a viable plan that Ronnie Lott put together with bankers called Fortress Group.The NFL never even bothered to look at it.They lied and said that they had no viable stadium plan.

San Diego has an excellent case against the Spanos and the NFL as well but SD when they heard they lost the chargers,they were just non chalant about it the same way st louis was in losing the Rams,they just shrugged their shoulders was like-Oh well,thats too bad but thats how it goes. Which is a shame. Thats just disgusting to see the NFL have no fooball team in that beautiful city:mad:

Oakland is not like st louis or san dieog,they have way too much passion in that city for that team and they are fighting them.they are prepared to take it all the way to the suporeme court if davis doesnt stop this nonsense. they got the best anti trust lawyer in the business who has always been kryptonite against the NFL in winning lawsuts against them in the past,i keep saying its not over by any means.. also unlike with the rams,the raiders theit stadium plan does NOT pencil out at all.

Its getting mainstream media attention now.Its no longer a secret anymore.

Fans Exploring Legal Options to Keep Raiders in Oakland

Group announces plans aimed to keep Raiders in Oakland

waits for crybaby troll wrongwinger to whine in defeat same as he always does about being wrong about the rams.LOL
I hear you got Suh? Your defense just got better imo

I been saying from day one ever since the Mark Davis got the approval from the other owners to move the team that just because he got the approval doesnt mean its a done deal.This thing is not over I keep saying. What many here dont get is that both the Raiders and Chargers violated MANY NFL relocation rules.

For example,the owners of the teams are suppose to exhaust all options to try and get something done in their cities.Davis never once tried to get anything done in oakland.Oakland had a viable plan that Ronnie Lott put together with bankers called Fortress Group.The NFL never even bothered to look at it.They lied and said that they had no viable stadium plan.

San Diego has an excellent case against the Spanos and the NFL as well but SD when they heard they lost the chargers,they were just non chalant about it the same way st louis was in losing the Rams,they just shrugged their shoulders was like-Oh well,thats too bad but thats how it goes. Which is a shame. Thats just disgusting to see the NFL have no fooball team in that beautiful city:mad:

Oakland is not like st louis or san dieog,they have way too much passion in that city for that team and they are fighting them.they are prepared to take it all the way to the suporeme court if davis doesnt stop this nonsense. they got the best anti trust lawyer in the business who has always been kryptonite against the NFL in winning lawsuts against them in the past,i keep saying its not over by any means.. also unlike with the rams,the raiders theit stadium plan does NOT pencil out at all.

Its getting mainstream media attention now.Its no longer a secret anymore.

Fans Exploring Legal Options to Keep Raiders in Oakland

Group announces plans aimed to keep Raiders in Oakland

waits for crybaby troll wrongwinger to whine in defeat same as he always does about being wrong about the rams.LOL
I hear you got Suh? Your defense just got better imo

uh you COULD have sent me a pm on this you know or since you have this childish obsession of bringing back old dead threads from the grave,you COULD have posted it on one of my RAMS threads you know?

here,you want to talk about THAT,post it HERE.
You have my LOS ANGELES Rams to thank for your favorite team having what they have.

How bout your thoughts on the OP here?:rolleyes:

by the way,did you see THIS thread?

Chargers bought over 350,000 fake twitter accounts.comedy gold.

the chargers are having the EXACT same problems the Rams had in st louis,NOBODY showing up for the games.:haha: when is the NFL going to stop fucking themselves?:rolleyes: if the raiders go to vegas and that is a MAJOR if,they have the SAME problems the chargers are in LA and the rams had in st louis,half empty stadiums with most the fans being from the opposing team.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
An Oakland lawsuit against the Raiders wouldn't keep the team from moving. Now that Vegas has started on the new stadium it can claim far more financial damage against the team than Oakland if they back out of the deal now.
Unless a court injunction means they simply CANNOT move.

The City of Oakland failed to do any thing too keep the Raiders.
The city of Oakland couldn't do anything-they cannot afford to pour a couple billion into a new stadium...or TWO new stadiums (one NFL, one MLB), which is, realistically, what replacing the Coliseum would mean.

Last edited:
I been saying from day one ever since the Mark Davis got the approval from the other owners to move the team that just because he got the approval doesnt mean its a done deal.

Yes, it does.

uh i see SELECTIVE reading from you as always when it does not go along with your warped opinions.
ignore.jpg

NOBODY here seems to get it that relocating a team to another city is not like the old days anymore when traiter al moved the raiders to LA or when traiter asshole jim irsey of the colts cowardly packed his bags in the middle of the night and moved the team to indianapolis before the city of baltimore could vote to keep them. you cant just pack your bags up and move in the middle of the night anymore as Irsey did with the colts.

So...we can add the Colts move to Indy to the long list of things you know nothing about. News flash: that was done because he was worried (with good reason) that the state was going to STEAL HIS TEAM FROM HIM.

On what basis can you see that happening? There isn't a long term lease keeping them there and Oakland's main concern (concerning hosting professional sports) is keeping the 81 dates the A's provide.

On what basis can you see that happening? There isn't a long term lease keeping them there and Oakland's main concern (concerning hosting professional sports) is keeping the 81 dates the A's provide.

what the LAMESTREAM media is not reporting is that a great majority of the Las Vegas legislaters smartly oppose the move since it is the taxpayers that have to fund it.The current governor was in favor of it is why it got the green light HOWEVER,come this fall in the elections,there are three other candidates running for governor who all OPPOSE it.If one of them gets elected,that will change a lot of things.

as i keep saying,i dont deny that it will happen if it just goes in front of a judge and he gets to decide on it because judges can be bought off easily.HOWEVER,as i keep saying,IF it goes to a JURY TRIAL,its game over,they will sympathise for the residents of oakland and how they got screwed and tell davis he can go to oakland,but he will have to leave the name and colors and logo in Oakland.

Davis lied so many times about wanting to stay in oakland that if pinochio was true,his nose would strecth MILES long.He never once tried to work with the city to get something done.He put all his money into carson on land there and when THAT failed,instead of working with oakland to try and get somethign done as the rules require,he THEN put all his money into land into Vegas.

He never once put any money into land in OAKLAND. PLUS Ronnie Lott had an investor team of many bankers who had a VERY VIABLE stadium plan that the NFL never even bothered to look at. facist pig roger goddel lied his ass off when he said oakland did not have a viable plan.

as i said,i agree with you that if a JUDGE just rules on this,then the raiders WILL go to vegas since judges are corrupt and are easy to be bought off.Its a fucked up world.

However like i keep saying,IF this goes to a JURY TRIAL,its game over,the jury will smypathise with the oakland community and how they got screwed and how goddel lied about oakland not having a viable stadium plan and how davis lied as well that he tried to get soemthign down on oakland.

Like i said,we will havwe to wait and see if it gjust goes in front of a judge and he gets to rule on it or if it goes to a jury trial. IF it goes to a jury trail,I will laugh my ass off cause i have supreme confidance the raiders will not go anywhere and davis will be forced to sell the team to an investor in oakland. HEE HEE.

This will be the final nail in the coffin for the NFL if they are stupid enough to go ahead with this move.the Rams found out nobody in st louis would support them when they were losing which is WHY they got wise and moved back to LA where they belong.LOL The NFL has already screwed themselves with the chargers going to LA having the same problems the Rams expereinced the majority of their time in st louis with half empty stadiums and the fans that do show up,the majority every weekl are always from the opposing fans.LOL comedy gold. that is WHY the owners want the chargers to go back to SAN DIEGO.lol

NFL reportedly considering moving Chargers back to San Diego

They will want the raiders to do the same thing when they have the same problem.LOL

The Raiders will want to come back to oakland same as they did when they were in LA cause they will have the SAME problem there that they had in LA with half empty stadiums.HEE HEE.But it will be even WORSE for them in vegas than LA vegas being such a tiny market with the majority of residents having to work two jobs that they wont be able to afford a season ticket.PLUS they are counting on tourism for sales,touirism has dropped in recent years and will CONTIUNE to escualate.HEE HEE. the move to vegas will for sure be the final nail in the coffin for the NFL.lol

COMMENTARY: Some warning signs in Las Vegas tourism numbers

Last edited:
They should move the team to Disneyland. These statement about lawsuits returning the team to Oakland and that the NFL lives and dies with Oakland are pure Fantasyland.

They should move the team to Disneyland. These statement about lawsuits returning the team to Oakland and that the NFL lives and dies with Oakland are pure Fantasyland.

do you got reading comprehension problems or something? cause i said you ARE correct if it just goes in front of a judge since judges are so fucking corrupt BUT if it goes to a jury trial,your in dreamland if you dont think the jury will rule against the NFL.comedy gold.

Judges that make their own laws.

In the last post on this thread.someone farted in here.^:9:

In talking to a few Raider fans out there in Oakland I was actually about to say that it looks like the Raiders will be in vegas,that it will never reach a jury trial because these folks until a week ago were all saying they were not leaving so i figured they knew something was up.

HOWEVER if I had not learned what I just DID learn recently after getting connected to one of the main people in the stay in oakland group who i spoke to,i would be under the impression as everybody else here is as well that if it went to a federal court in front of a judge,they were as good as gone but that was before just a few days ago when i was fortunate enough to speak to the person behind the movement. He knows a lot of stuff that is NOT being reported by the mainstream media.

For instance,I already mentioned that st louis has a lawsuit against the NFL as well. their lawsuit of course is different,they are suing the NFL in millions of dollars in damages because the rams lied and mislead them on their intentions on staying. the NFL TRIED to get the lawsuit dismissed but guess what? a judge over ruled them.good for a non corrupt judge.:2up:

well what is NOT being reported in the media is st louis is kicking ass in their lawsuit.:dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

this bodes well for Oakland because Oakland has an even STRONGER lawsuit case against the NFL. what the LAMESTREAM media is not reporting is that jerry jones coercered and deceived many of the NFL owners including mark davis on the intentions of moving the raiders to vegas.He has alot of influence with NFL owners sad to say.the guy has way too much power.:mad:

see what is NOT being reported by the lamestream media which is why everyone thinks it is a done deal is that Jerry Jones gets a 25% cut of concession sales,that is WHY he was so gung ho about pushing the deal for the raiders to go to vegas with the other owners.

well to move a team just so another owner can profit from the concessions sales,that is a crime.that is a CRIMINAL offense. Normally I would say so what.these guys got money,they can buy their way out of anything including jail.this is a done deal HOWEVER as i said,st louis is kicking the NFL's ass in THEIR lawsuit and as i said,OAKLANDS lawsuit is a MUCH stronger CASE.:D

this is great cause the NFL has always had their way able to do whatever they want at the drop of a dime and leave the loyal fans who supported them through thick and thin and able to move as they pleased.now the corrupt NFL cartel is FINALLY not being able to have their way for the first time ever.i LOVE IT.:yes_text12::udaman: there just might be god after all.:D

Last edited:
NONE of this stuff of course is being reported by the LAMESTREAM media cause they of course want the headlines and everybody to keep reading them thinking vegas is a done deal.they have not reported ANY of this how st louis is kicking ass in their lawsuit which only helps oaklands case cause oakland has a MUCH stronger case against them,its airtight.:2up:

NONE of this below is being reported by the media that all 32 owners are being dispositioned and called to testify and REQUIRED to hand over documentation of the events which is a MAJOR victory for st louis and a total hammer on the NFL who have ALWAYS had their way.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

29597252_565912657113068_7904295704984708992_n.png

this short video here gives you the JIST of the lawsuit st louis has against the NFL which as i said,they are WINNING it in court which is awesome since as i keep saying,it only helps oaklands case since THEY have a MUCH stronger case against the NFL. :2up::5_1_12024::dance:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back