Oaklands lawsuit against Raiders heating up.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I been saying from day one ever since the Mark Davis got the approval from the other owners to move the team that just because he got the approval doesnt mean its a done deal.This thing is not over I keep saying. What many here dont get is that both the Raiders and Chargers violated MANY NFL relocation rules.

For example,the owners of the teams are suppose to exhaust all options to try and get something done in their cities.Davis never once tried to get anything done in oakland.Oakland had a viable plan that Ronnie Lott put together with bankers called Fortress Group.The NFL never even bothered to look at it.They lied and said that they had no viable stadium plan.

San Diego has an excellent case against the Spanos and the NFL as well but SD when they heard they lost the chargers,they were just non chalant about it the same way st louis was in losing the Rams,they just shrugged their shoulders was like-Oh well,thats too bad but thats how it goes. Which is a shame. Thats just disgusting to see the NFL have no fooball team in that beautiful city:mad:

Oakland is not like st louis or san dieog,they have way too much passion in that city for that team and they are fighting them.they are prepared to take it all the way to the suporeme court if davis doesnt stop this nonsense. they got the best anti trust lawyer in the business who has always been kryptonite against the NFL in winning lawsuts against them in the past,i keep saying its not over by any means.. also unlike with the rams,the raiders theit stadium plan does NOT pencil out at all.

Its getting mainstream media attention now.Its no longer a secret anymore.

Fans Exploring Legal Options to Keep Raiders in Oakland

Group announces plans aimed to keep Raiders in Oakland

waits for crybaby troll wrongwinger to whine in defeat same as he always does about being wrong about the rams.LOL

As a resident of Oakland, all I can say is that the Raiders can't leave soon enough pour moi.

I been saying from day one ever since the Mark Davis got the approval from the other owners to move the team that just because he got the approval doesnt mean its a done deal.This thing is not over I keep saying. What many here dont get is that both the Raiders and Chargers violated MANY NFL relocation rules.

For example,the owners of the teams are suppose to exhaust all options to try and get something done in their cities.Davis never once tried to get anything done in oakland.Oakland had a viable plan that Ronnie Lott put together with bankers called Fortress Group.The NFL never even bothered to look at it.They lied and said that they had no viable stadium plan.

San Diego has an excellent case against the Spanos and the NFL as well but SD when they heard they lost the chargers,they were just non chalant about it the same way st louis was in losing the Rams,they just shrugged their shoulders was like-Oh well,thats too bad but thats how it goes. Which is a shame. Thats just disgusting to see the NFL have no fooball team in that beautiful city:mad:

Oakland is not like st louis or san dieog,they have way too much passion in that city for that team and they are fighting them.they are prepared to take it all the way to the suporeme court if davis doesnt stop this nonsense. they got the best anti trust lawyer in the business who has always been kryptonite against the NFL in winning lawsuts against them in the past,i keep saying its not over by any means.. also unlike with the rams,the raiders theit stadium plan does NOT pencil out at all.

waits for crybaby troll wrongwinger to whine in defeat same as he always does about being wrong about the rams.LOL
dumbass little girls/boys crying for their team to stay
passion?? more like little immature girls/boys '''ooooooooo FOOTBALL!!!! OMG--
A TOUCHDOWN----OMG I LOVE IT''
WTF?? grown men crying for a sports team!!
“In the pit of my stomach, I knew it was over,” Linton said, he voice cracking
It’s as awkward as it is painful.
painful??!!??
St. Louis fans mourning the loss of the Rams – Daily News
overpaid pro-criminal sympathizers ..anti-white jackasses

As a resident of Oakland, all I can say is that the Raiders can't leave soon enough pour moi.

If you were a betting person,my advise would be dont bet on the Raiders leaving.The REASON? Like I said,Oakland has got the best Anti Trust lawyer in the business representing them and mark davis violated NFL relocation rules not even trying to get somethign done in Oakland as they are required to do.never once meeting with oakland officials to try and work something out. For example,when he tried to move to carson and he did not get the votes to do so,instead of going back to oakland to work with them and try and get something done,he immediately started talks with vegas,a clear violation against the rules that will bite him in the ass at the trial.LOL

Plus like i said, Ronnie Lott contrary to the lies of that facist pig Roger Goddel,,he put together with the help of a ban,a very viable long term STADIUM plan for a new stadium to have. But the MAIN reason I would not put my money on the raiders going to vegas and would put my money on them staying is the lawyer they have hired to represent them,is the best Anti trust lawyer in the business.

He has been KRYPTONITE in lawsuits against the NFL.He has had like 6 lawsuits against the NFL and was one EVERYONE of them.He does not take on a case against the NFL unless he is for sure he can win. the fact he has not lost a case against them in the past having won all six of them,dont you agree it would be foolish to bet against him now?:D

Everytime i bring up those pesky little facts to the vegas apologists who are so certain it is a done deal,they troll and act like they did not even see any of the points i mentioned that favor the raiders staying in oakland.:rolleyes: I know thats not what you wanted to hear but it is what it is.This lawyer has been a nightmare for the corrupt NFL.:D

Last edited:

painful??!!??

you sound like those vegas apologists i just mentioned.instead of addressing the facts,you act like children, oh and speaking of st louis,they also have field a lawsuit against the NFL.Their reason is different though than Oakland.

Where Oakland is fighting to keep their team in the city,stank louis is suing them for millions in damages because the rams lied to them about wanting to stay.they kept saying they were going to do everything they could try and stay but the facts are stan Kroneke bought the rams with the sole purpose of moving them to LA from the very get go.

the corrupt NFL tried to stop the lawsuit but fortunately for stank louis,they came across a judge who is NOT on the take and he threw out their complaint and has allowed the lawsuit got go ahead.good for him,good to FINALLY see a judge who is not on the take.:thup:

I will laugh my ass off if the NFL loses their ass in court and is forced to pay millions in damages to stank louis for their lies they told.:D

I am pulling for stank louis because if they win their case,then that will favor the raiders and the odds will further be in favor of the raiders.LOL

Last edited:

If you were a betting person,my advise would be dont bet on the Raiders leaving.The REASON? Like I said,Oakland has got the best Anti Trust lawyer in the business representing them and mark davis violated NFL relocation rules not even trying to get somethign done in Oakland as they are required to do.never once meeting with oakland officials to try and work something out.

Plus like i said, Ronnie Lott contrary to the lies of that facist pig Roger Goddel,,he put together with the help of a ban,a very viable long term plan for a new stadium to have. But the MAIN reason I would not put my money on the raiders going to vegas and would put my money on them staying is the lawyer they have hired to represent them,is the best ANTI trust lawyer in the business.

He has been KRYPTONITE in lawsuits against the NFL.He has had like 6 lawsuits against the NFL and was one EVERYONE of them.He does not take on a case against the NFL unless he is for sure he can win. the fact he has not lost a case against them in the past having won all six of them,dont you agree it would be foolish to bet against him now?:D

everytime i bring up those pesky little facts to the vegas apologists who are so certain it is a done deal,they troll and act like they did not even see any of the points i mentioned that favor the raiders staying in oakland.:rolleyes: I know thats not what you wanted to hear but it is what it is.This lawyer has been a nightmare for the corrupt NFL.:D

I'll take that bet. The Raiders are moving to Vegas.

painful??!!??

you sound like those vegas apologists i just mentioned.instead of addressing the facts,you act like children,
I'm not the one crying like the sports fans
upload_2018-3-10_15-11-23.jpeg

the one guy's voice is ''cracking'' because '''his'' team is leaving??!!??
people send death threats/hateful messages to sports players who lose games
they need to grow up and/or get a life-mental help
it's only a game--not their lives

An Oakland lawsuit against the Raiders wouldn't keep the team from moving. Now that Vegas has started on the new stadium it can claim far more financial damage against the team than Oakland if they back out of the deal now.

The lawsuit in St. Louis raises lots of legit questions and from the start the Rams never intended to stay in St. Louis, the same argument is now being used in Oakland. A lot will depend on the case in St. Louis, if the city of St. Louis wins, then the city of Oakland will win, what does it mean long and short term?

If you were a betting person,my advise would be dont bet on the Raiders leaving.The REASON? Like I said,Oakland has got the best Anti Trust lawyer in the business representing them and mark davis violated NFL relocation rules not even trying to get somethign done in Oakland as they are required to do.never once meeting with oakland officials to try and work something out.

Plus like i said, Ronnie Lott contrary to the lies of that facist pig Roger Goddel,,he put together with the help of a ban,a very viable long term plan for a new stadium to have. But the MAIN reason I would not put my money on the raiders going to vegas and would put my money on them staying is the lawyer they have hired to represent them,is the best ANTI trust lawyer in the business.

everytime i bring up those pesky little facts to the vegas apologists who are so certain it is a done deal,they troll and act like they did not even see any of the points i mentioned that favor the raiders staying in oakland.:rolleyes: I know thats not what you wanted to hear but it is what it is.This lawyer has been a nightmare for the corrupt NFL.:D

The St. Louis lawsuit against the NFL will dictate what will happen. If St. Louis wins, which they probably will because the Rams owner already decided to move to LA before he ever tried to negotiate in good faith with the city of St. Louis, the NFL will now owe St. Louis an NFL franchise. As much as I want the Raiders to stay in Oakland, they will head to Vegas and the NFL will also owe the city of Oakland a team if the court rules in the city’s favor.

The lawsuit in St. Louis raises lots of legit questions and from the start the Rams never intended to stay in St. Louis, the same argument is now being used in Oakland. A lot will depend on the case in St. Louis, if the city of St. Louis wins, then the city of Oakland will win, what does it mean long and short term?

The St. Louis lawsuit against the NFL will dictate what will happen. If St. Louis wins, which they probably will because the Rams owner already decided to move to LA before he ever tried to negotiate in good faith with the city of St. Louis, the NFL will now owe St. Louis an NFL franchise. As much as I want the Raiders to stay in Oakland, they will head to Vegas and the NFL will also owe the city of Oakland a team if the court rules in the city’s favor.

I still hope that the Raiders move to Vegas. The team was ruined when it moved to LA, and they have used and abused Alameda County and Oakland since their move back.

okay.three years down the road. I'll be here to tell ya i told you so,LOL

Last edited:
The City of Oakland failed to do any thing too keep the Raiders.

:bsflag:
I sure wish there was one of these smileys to post in all the smileys they have available instread of having to settle for a laughing one cause this post is so stupid and false it is not even laughable.:rolleyes:

uh you obviously got reading comprehension problems,you did not read a word of what i posted in my first two posts.:rolleyes:

To Blame the city of Oakland for the Raiders leaving is not only illogical but incredibly irresponsible as well.:rolleyes:

Here is the REAL culprit anybody with an ounce of logic and common sense and intelligence knows is to blame for new stadium deal not getting done in oakland.:rolleyes-41:

Mark Davis continued lies and non existent "good faith negotiations" with The City of Oakland. Another blatant attempt to create false allegations against the City of Oakland's stadium efforts as a means to relocate out of Oakland.

you ready to wipe off the egg on your face after embarrassing yourself there?:rolleyes::haha:

Mark Davis just like his dad traiter Al,is no different than his asshole father. You all blame everybody else for the traiterous actions of liar mark davis.

Sheldon Adelson was originally going to build the stadium for mark davis in Vegas and be the owner but he backed out as you can see from watching the video because Mark Davis lied and tried to manipulate him and kept him out of negotiations.WHY the city of vegas would want some sorry ass lying mother fucker like Davis to be the owner of that team I will never be able to begin to understand. I sure as hell would not want this mother fucker for the owner of MY team the Rams.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
An Oakland lawsuit against the Raiders wouldn't keep the team from moving. Now that Vegas has started on the new stadium it can claim far more financial damage against the team than Oakland if they back out of the deal now.

Uh yeah it would.If this lawsuit goes to a jury trial,it will be game over for the Raiders.when the jury hears that Mark Davis violated all NFL relocation rules in trying to get a deal done in Oakland never once meeting with oakland officials to try and get something done in Oakland as that last moron ignored with his BS that oakland failed to get anything done.

well that is only HALFWAY true because yes they failed to get something done,BECAUSE Mark Davis never once even tried to get anything done with Oakland never once even trying to work with Oakland to get a new stadium.:rolleyes: You cant get something done when the owner of the team is not even trying to work something out with the city for a new stadium never showing up at the table.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

amazing how these facts get ignored by so many vegas apologist trolls who are such morons blaming it all on oakland when DAVIS is the one to blame.:cuckoo:

Had Davis put just a fraction of effort and money into staying in Oakland as he did in trying to go to carson and now with vegas,they would have had a deal wrapped up a long time ago.:rolleyes:

all these morons like that last poster who blame oakland instead of the REAL culprit mark davis are complete idiots who have been so brainwashed by what the media says.the REAL culprit for the raiders not getting a new stadium done in oakland. same as his father traiter Al,the apple does not fall far from the tree.Like father like son.

17757546_403601556677513_6482748592006388223_n.jpg

25354097_1696951347028271_2519019251113602189_n.jpg

Looks like Davis loves to imitate monkeys.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

I get so tired of posting the facts how mark davis is the one to blame for noting getting done in oakland and not oakland just to watch everybody bury their head in their ass and ignore all the facts.

I detailed WHY it is a long shot they will move to vegas in my first two posts,if people are so much in denial mode on this that they dont even want to read it,well that last idiot who posted the lie oakland is to blame,well thats their problem.:rolleyes: i am not going to keep repeating facts just to watch them not bother to read them.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh and how bout this,if stank louis wins THEIR lawsuit against the corrupt NFL and gets rewarded millions in damages like I am thinking they will,are you STILL going to bet against this lawyer and say the raiders are going to vegas?:D

also tell me.WHY do you choose to become a vegas apologists ignoring what i said in my OP that this lawyer has NEVER lost a case against the NFL in his 6 previous cases against them and does not take on a case against them UNLESS he is confidant he will win?:haha:

The vegas apologists who keep being morons blaming the city of oakland for traiter mark davis traiterous lying actions need to get their head out of their asses and stop blaming everybody else for mark davis's actions.:rolleyes:

Its a;ways someone else fault in their minds.

First it was Portlans fault a new stadium was not done there where he FIRST also tried to move to.

Then its the fault of San Antonio who he also tried to move to as well.

THEN its the fault of Carson for not getting a stadium done there also.:rolleyes-41:

NOW its "OAKLANDS" fault because of a liar who will put money into buying land in carson,san antonio,and now vegas but WONT put a dime into buying land In Oakland?

the city of carson said they felt davis played them for suckers. as did san antonio.

Oakland is not the ONLY city mark davis has treated like shit and manipulated.

AGAIN,to blame the city of Oakland over the REAL culprit mark davis is again,not only illogical but being irresponsible as well.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

I still hope that the Raiders move to Vegas. The team was ruined when it moved to LA, and they have used and abused Alameda County and Oakland since their move back.

You have the corrupt Davis family to blame for that. If the city officials in Vegas had any brains,they would want nothing to do with the Raiders anymore than you do.:D

Mark Davis has lied and spat on your faces the last couple years,its too bad Davis did not sell the team to the Lott group.He had a very sound financial plan to keep the Raiders in Oakland where the stadium would have been PRIVATELY funded like the Rams stadium is being out in LA and it would not burden the tax payers such as yourself out there.

The NFL did not want that of course because these owners are such greedy selfish assholes who want someone else to fund and build their stadium for them. The only reason that Inglewood is going ahead is because california to their credit,wont publicly fund stadiums anymore and the owners badly wanted a team back in LA.

Davis is playing vegas for the suckers they are.You folks in oakland are not the only people who mark davis has treated like shit.

The citys of carson and San Antonio as well as sheldon adelson,all know firsthand how you feel to be treated like shit and manipulated by him. the city officials in vegas dont have a clue what they are in for if they somehow by some miracle,get the Raiders.

They would be the next people in line to join oakland,carson,san antonio and sheldon adelson as learning what it feels to be lied to,manipulated and played for as suckers same as he has played you all down there in the bay area and those other cities i just mentioend along with sheldon adelson.

the city of vegas would get tired of this lying weasel very quickly down there and would not put up with him as Oakland has for so long.

Here is how mark davis has played ALL those people. You oakland folks are not the only people he has treated like shit.

btw,did you see this from yesterday on your local news in the area?

Greg Jones

Last edited:
I been saying from day one ever since the Mark Davis got the approval from the other owners to move the team that just because he got the approval doesnt mean its a done deal.

Yes, it does.

uh i see SELECTIVE reading from you as always when it does not go along with your warped opinions.
ignore.jpg

NOBODY here seems to get it that relocating a team to another city is not like the old days anymore when traiter al moved the raiders to LA or when traiter asshole jim irsey of the colts cowardly packed his bags in the middle of the night and moved the team to indianapolis before the city of baltimore could vote to keep them. you cant just pack your bags up and move in the middle of the night anymore as Irsey did with the colts.

the NFL league office got pissed when both the rams and raiders left LA since they no longer had a team in the second biggest media market in the country and then was followed a year later when the oilers left houston for nashville.that was a major blow for the NFL losing miliions in profits going to a major market to a smaller market in all three of those cases.Oakland not so much because it is a major market.the 5th biggest in the country.

AFTER that happened,in the mid 90's the NFL adopted MUCH tougher rules for relocation,you cant just move them at the drop of a dime anymore as they did back then.:rolleyes: they adopted rules where the owners have to exhaust all options to try and remain in their city and ONE of the rules they have as well is you cant move a team from a major market to a much smaller one anymore as the rams did in st louis. oh and vegas is like the 48th biggest media market.:haha: what makes no sense about it is the NFL is only hurting themselves going to a much smaller market.:rolleyes: they dont seem to understand they are going to lose millions with this move same as they did when the rams left LA for stank louis.Looks like the NFL never learns from past mistakes.:rolleyes:

i dont know WHY i even bother with you vegas apologists on this since that is what you all do above when facts like this dont go along with your warped opinions,cover your ears,and close your eyes the fact you did not bother to read more than the first sentence in my OP,:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Uh yeah it would.If this lawsuit goes to a jury trial,it will be game over for the Raiders.when the jury hears that Mark Davis violated all NFL relocation rules in trying to get a deal done in Oakland never once meeting with oakland officials to try and get something done in Oakland as that last moron ignored with his BS that oakland failed to get anything done.

I'm not sure why you seem to think that violating NFL rules equates to an automatic return of the team. Art Modell violated the rules and take a look at the hoops the NFL erected for Cleveland to jump through to be granted a new franchise, including a vote on league expansion by NFL owners. .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back