Oaklands lawsuit against Raiders heating up.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LA RAM FAN, Mar 9, 2018.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,164
    I been saying from day one ever since the Mark Davis got the approval from the other owners to move the team that just because he got the approval doesnt mean its a done deal.This thing is not over I keep saying. What many here dont get is that both the Raiders and Chargers violated MANY NFL relocation rules.

For example,the owners of the teams are suppose to exhaust all options to try and get something done in their cities.Davis never once tried to get anything done in oakland.Oakland had a viable plan that Ronnie Lott put together with bankers called Fortress Group.The NFL never even bothered to look at it.They lied and said that they had no viable stadium plan.

San Diego has an excellent case against the Spanos and the NFL as well but SD when they heard they lost the chargers,they were just non chalant about it the same way st louis was in losing the Rams,they just shrugged their shoulders was like-Oh well,thats too bad but thats how it goes. Which is a shame. Thats just disgusting to see the NFL have no fooball team in that beautiful city:mad:

Oakland is not like st louis or san dieog,they have way too much passion in that city for that team and they are fighting them.they are prepared to take it all the way to the suporeme court if davis doesnt stop this nonsense. they got the best anti trust lawyer in the business who has always been kryptonite against the NFL in winning lawsuts against them in the past,i keep saying its not over by any means.. also unlike with the rams,the raiders theit stadium plan does NOT pencil out at all.

Its getting mainstream media attention now.Its no longer a secret anymore.

Fans Exploring Legal Options to Keep Raiders in Oakland

Group announces plans aimed to keep Raiders in Oakland

waits for crybaby troll wrongwinger to whine in defeat same as he always does about being wrong about the rams.LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. boedicca

boedicca Uppity Water Nymph Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,042
    As a resident of Oakland, all I can say is that the Raiders can't leave soon enough pour moi.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. harmonica

harmonica Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,730
    dumbass little girls/boys crying for their team to stay
    passion?? more like little immature girls/boys '''ooooooooo FOOTBALL!!!! OMG--
    A TOUCHDOWN----OMG I LOVE IT''
    WTF?? grown men crying for a sports team!!
    painful??!!??
    St. Louis fans mourning the loss of the Rams – Daily News
    overpaid pro-criminal sympathizers ..anti-white jackasses

4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,164
    If you were a betting person,my advise would be dont bet on the Raiders leaving.The REASON? Like I said,Oakland has got the best Anti Trust lawyer in the business representing them and mark davis violated NFL relocation rules not even trying to get somethign done in Oakland as they are required to do.never once meeting with oakland officials to try and work something out. For example,when he tried to move to carson and he did not get the votes to do so,instead of going back to oakland to work with them and try and get something done,he immediately started talks with vegas,a clear violation against the rules that will bite him in the ass at the trial.LOL

Plus like i said, Ronnie Lott contrary to the lies of that facist pig Roger Goddel,,he put together with the help of a ban,a very viable long term STADIUM plan for a new stadium to have. But the MAIN reason I would not put my money on the raiders going to vegas and would put my money on them staying is the lawyer they have hired to represent them,is the best Anti trust lawyer in the business.

He has been KRYPTONITE in lawsuits against the NFL.He has had like 6 lawsuits against the NFL and was one EVERYONE of them.He does not take on a case against the NFL unless he is for sure he can win. the fact he has not lost a case against them in the past having won all six of them,dont you agree it would be foolish to bet against him now?:D

Everytime i bring up those pesky little facts to the vegas apologists who are so certain it is a done deal,they troll and act like they did not even see any of the points i mentioned that favor the raiders staying in oakland.:rolleyes: I know thats not what you wanted to hear but it is what it is.This lawyer has been a nightmare for the corrupt NFL.:D

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,164
    you sound like those vegas apologists i just mentioned.instead of addressing the facts,you act like children, oh and speaking of st louis,they also have field a lawsuit against the NFL.Their reason is different though than Oakland.

Where Oakland is fighting to keep their team in the city,stank louis is suing them for millions in damages because the rams lied to them about wanting to stay.they kept saying they were going to do everything they could try and stay but the facts are stan Kroneke bought the rams with the sole purpose of moving them to LA from the very get go.

the corrupt NFL tried to stop the lawsuit but fortunately for stank louis,they came across a judge who is NOT on the take and he threw out their complaint and has allowed the lawsuit got go ahead.good for him,good to FINALLY see a judge who is not on the take.:thup:

I will laugh my ass off if the NFL loses their ass in court and is forced to pay millions in damages to stank louis for their lies they told.:D

I am pulling for stank louis because if they win their case,then that will favor the raiders and the odds will further be in favor of the raiders.LOL

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  6. boedicca

boedicca Uppity Water Nymph Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,042

I'll take that bet. The Raiders are moving to Vegas.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. harmonica

harmonica Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,730
    I'm not the one crying like the sports fans
    upload_2018-3-10_15-11-23.jpeg
    the one guy's voice is ''cracking'' because '''his'' team is leaving??!!??
    people send death threats/hateful messages to sports players who lose games
    they need to grow up and/or get a life-mental help
    it's only a game--not their lives

8. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,772
    Yes, it does.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. my2¢

my2¢ So it goes.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,899
    An Oakland lawsuit against the Raiders wouldn't keep the team from moving. Now that Vegas has started on the new stadium it can claim far more financial damage against the team than Oakland if they back out of the deal now.

10. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,144
    The lawsuit in St. Louis raises lots of legit questions and from the start the Rams never intended to stay in St. Louis, the same argument is now being used in Oakland. A lot will depend on the case in St. Louis, if the city of St. Louis wins, then the city of Oakland will win, what does it mean long and short term?
    The St. Louis lawsuit against the NFL will dictate what will happen. If St. Louis wins, which they probably will because the Rams owner already decided to move to LA before he ever tried to negotiate in good faith with the city of St. Louis, the NFL will now owe St. Louis an NFL franchise. As much as I want the Raiders to stay in Oakland, they will head to Vegas and the NFL will also owe the city of Oakland a team if the court rules in the city’s favor.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1