Oakland Occupier kills his parents.

Liberal Woman on a Daily Kill their Inconvenient Babies because Leaders in the Liberal Establishment tell them they have a Right to. :thup:

:)

peace...

Don't let the facts get in the way of your penchant for women hating, asshole...

Who voted for and against the Roe v. Wade decision:

The majority: Harry Blackmun, William J. Brennan, Chief Justice Warren Burger, William O. Douglas, Thurgood Marshall, Lewis Powell and Potter Stewart. The dissent: William Rehnquist and Byron White. The majority opinion was written by Harry Blackmun. Concurring opinions were written by Potter Stewart, Warren Burger, and William O. Douglas. Dissenting opinions were written by William Rehnquist and Byron White.

Roe v. Wade - Overview

Roe v. Wade is the historic Supreme Court decision overturning a Texas interpretation of abortion law and making abortion legal in the United States. The Roe v. Wade decision held that a woman, with her doctor, could choose abortion in earlier months of pregnancy without legal restriction, and with restrictions in later months, based on the right to privacy.

Date of the Roe v. Wade decision

January 22, 1973.

Effect of the Roe v. Wade decision:

All state laws limiting women's access to abortions during the first trimester of pregnancy were invalidated by Roe v. Wade. State laws limiting such access during the second trimester were upheld only when the restrictions were for the purpose of protecting the health of the pregnant woman. Roe v. Wade legalized abortion in the United States, which was not legal at all in many states and was limited by law in others.

Basis of the Roe v. Wade decision:

The lower court's decision in this case was that the Ninth Amendment, a part of the Bill of Rights, in stating that "the enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people," protected a person's right to privacy. The Supreme Court chose to base its decision on the Fourteenth Amendment. Roe v. Wade was decided primarily on the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. A criminal statute that did not take into account the state of pregnancy or other interests than the life of the mother was deemed a violation of Due Process.

That hit too Close to Home, didn't it?... :(

You really didn't have to Meltdown over it... :lol:

I never said you Negged me on the Open Boards you Hysterical Twit. :thup:

:rolleyes:

Do you ever post ANYthing that isn't retarded? I've yet to see it, porky...

Valerie's Inability to Contain her Rage at my Observation of Abortion for what it is was what Caused that Post... :thup:

Somebody's Suffering Abortion Regret... :lol:

Bitter, Bitter, Bitter...

:cuckoo:

Ohhhh it's a CHIIIILLLLLDDDD. A 15 year old thug.

'Occupier' Accused of Strangling Parents - Occupy Wall Street - Fox Nation

But now, less than a decade after they adopted, their 15-year-old son stands accused of strangling both Poff, 50, and Kamin, 55, then hiding their bodies in the back of the family's PT Cruiser…

Co-workers said Poff and Kamin were having some arguments with their son, some of it having to do with him spending too much time in the Occupy Oakland encampment, but nothing that sounded beyond the scope of typical teenage rebelliousness.

Read more: 'Occupier' Accused of Strangling Parents - Occupy Wall Street - Fox Nation

US Marine kills US President: Lee Harvey Oswald

:eusa_whistle:

Bawney Fwank finally gave you a day off?...... :dunno:

Don't let the facts get in the way of your penchant for women hating, asshole...

Who voted for and against the Roe v. Wade decision:

The majority: Harry Blackmun, William J. Brennan, Chief Justice Warren Burger, William O. Douglas, Thurgood Marshall, Lewis Powell and Potter Stewart. The dissent: William Rehnquist and Byron White. The majority opinion was written by Harry Blackmun. Concurring opinions were written by Potter Stewart, Warren Burger, and William O. Douglas. Dissenting opinions were written by William Rehnquist and Byron White.

Roe v. Wade - Overview

That hit too Close to Home, didn't it?... :(

You really didn't have to Meltdown over it... :lol:

I never said you Negged me on the Open Boards you Hysterical Twit. :thup:

:rolleyes:

Do you ever post ANYthing that isn't retarded? I've yet to see it, porky...

Valerie's Inability to Contain her Rage at my Observation of Abortion for what it is was what Caused that Post... :thup:

Somebody's Suffering Abortion Regret... :lol:

Bitter, Bitter, Bitter...

Awe... that's just Sad.

peace...

Oh yeah, Val... I almost forgot... I got you this shovel while I was out today:

sand-shovel.jpg

You really seem like you could use it today. :thup:

Take care!

peace...

Oh yeah, Val... I almost forgot... I got you this shovel while I was out today:

sand-shovel.jpg

You really seem like you could use it today. :thup:

Take care!

peace...

:lol: Keep that shovel, you're gonna need it!

I knew I hit close... I just had no idea how close...

You cranky. :lol:

peace...

Fuck you asshole, you hit close to nothing...You said something disgustingly stupid and I negged you for being an idiot. Despite your delusions I have not had an abortion you stupid piece of shit.

SCOTUS 1973 were not WOMEN nor were they LIBERAL!

You might try hitting close to some fucking FACTs for once in your life, huh...? :thup:

I knew I hit close... I just had no idea how close...

You cranky. :lol:

peace...

Fuck you asshole, you hit close to nothing...You said something disgustingly stupid and I negged you for being an idiot. Despite your delusions I have not had an abortion you stupid piece of shit.

SCOTUS 1973 were not WOMEN nor were they LIBERAL!

You might try hitting close to some fucking FACTs for once in your life, huh...? :thup:

The Lady doth Protest too much, MeThinks. :thup:

peace...

He is an occupier, at 15, he's destroying the property of others. His fault is that he ONLY killed his parents, following the advice of Bill Ayers to "Kill your parents take everything they have".

When he's older he'll do better.
Queer-Kids-Kids-Your-Parents-1.jpg

Daysof-Rage3.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Friends:
Can we please get away from the negative sidetracked comments and back to the topic?
I read the articles and was left with a deep sense of sadness and loss over such a tragic irony, that the parents were doing such much-needed underfunded outreach to help those in dire need of medical and mental help, especially criminal, and their own son kills them.

I volunteer trying to support local activists and volunteers with Occupy Houston, where it is openly acknowledged there are very effective focused activists, some of the top justice reform organizers in Houston, working on collaborative solutions between the private and public sector that are both innovative and sustainable, but these groups are mixed with homeless and even some criminal or addicted/abusive individuals who are only trying to take advantage of the community support and resources to get whatever they can take. So this factor is not a reflection on the serious activists, except that the open participation and structure of the Occupy groups does not automatically screen out unwelcome individuals, or those with serious problems including mental issues or criminal intent or addictions.

As for these parents, I would love to contact anyone with Occupy Oakland to find out how to continue their outreach work, and support more such programs in every community!
I had proposed at local Occupy strategy meetings to "Occupy UTMB" and use the medical institutions to study, research and develop methods of diagnosing, treating and curing criminal addiction and illness, based on methods proven to work. There are both secular and spiritual methods of identifying, removing, and healing causes of "generational" addictions and abuse in the mind and spirit that otherwise manifest as crime and violence.

Even if we cannot see someone's patterns or symptoms physically, as other diseases, there are methods used in Buddhism, Christian deliverance prayer, and even AA and forgiveness therapy, to identify and treat the roots causes of unforgiven memories or conflicts that otherwise allow mental illness to continue untreated or to escalate.

I believe as criminal addiction and illness are treated as other DISEASES, where the focus is on EARLIER intervention, diagnosis, treatment and monitoring, especially where the sickness poses a danger or fatal risk to the patient or others, there will be more and more effective prevention and correction, and fewer cases where sickness goes undetected or untreated until after it is too late.

For the sake of this couple, and so many other victims of criminal violence, abuse, and addiction, I believe we owe it to them and society to invest in programs and facilities that will carefully screen, monitor and securely house the criminally ill instead of letting them run loose unsupervised at the cost of personal safety and public health and security.

I foresee converting prisons, mental health wards, and even death row into correctional and treatment programs that are cost-effective, and segregate dangerous populations instead of wasting millions if not billions of state dollars on failed prisons and programs.

So if anyone out there, in any city, wants to join in contacting Occupy Oakland to help coordinate local and national resources to re-organize the programs, populations, and budgeting of resources between mental, medical and prison facilities, please contact me.

I believe a series of corrections facilities and secure military teaching hospitals and bases can be developed along the border to create campus centers for jobs, housing and educational social services and to establish security in a cost-effective way by combining resources across public and private institutions.

I'm really sorry to hear about the tragic loss of this wonderful couple, who were obviously very loving caring people as well as dedicated to serving the public in most needed areas.

My prayers and sympathy to everyone affected by this and other crime and violence, and may we all find ways to work together, as this couple did, to help more people and intervene earlier to prevent senseless tragedy and losses in the future.

God's blessings to all,
Yours truly,
Emily

emilynghiem@hotmail XXX-XXX-XXXX

No doubt those wonderful parents felt much like Emily. That's why they are dead.

Forum List

Back