Oakland Mayor Should Face Federal Charges

While what she did was wrong....yes, wrong....if charges are to be brought, ICE would have to prove that there were indeed 800 targets missed....by naming them all.

You are full of shit...

But the fact is they have names.

What a simplistic fool you are.

You avoided the point.

The smack you are talking about Mexicans now.

50 years ago they said that about the Poles.
100 years ago, they said that about the Germans.
150 years ago, they said that about the Irish.

You know what, the country was just fine.
From the masturd of "avoiding the point".

What a simplistic fool you are.

You avoided the point.

The smack you are talking about Mexicans now.

50 years ago they said that about the Poles.
100 years ago, they said that about the Germans.
150 years ago, they said that about the Irish.

You know what, the country was just fine.
From the masturd of "avoiding the point".

Naw, his point was we couldn't survive as a nation of open borders...

but that's how the Poles and Germans and Irish got in to start with.

Open borders.

Agreed

Borderline treason
I definitely wouldn't go that far, but if what she did wasn't illegal, it should be.
You don't think helping criminals evade arrest is illegal?
I've arrested the look out and charged them with the same crime that was committed by their friends.. She has violated her Oath of Office at a minimum by refusing to enforce the law and is complicit in helping convicted felons evade capture.. So she is helping (aiding) them in their criminal behaviors...

I've arrested the look out and charged them with the same crime that was committed by their friends.. She has violated her Oath of Office at a minimum by refusing to enforce the law and is complicit in helping convicted felons evade capture.. So she is helping (aiding) them in their criminal behaviors...

uh-huh, you can tell yourself that... but the reality is, she is well within her discretion as a mayor in a sanctuary state not to cooperate with ICE.

uh-huh, you can tell yourself that... but the reality is, she is well within her discretion as a mayor in a sanctuary state not to cooperate with ICE.
You should be rotting in prison.

Wrong;

She has NO STATUTORY AUTHORITY TO IMPEDE THE ENFORCEMENT OF LAW. The woman needs to be in prison with her homies...

Forum List

Back