O$U has to give up 2010's Wins

Ohio State is a school of second rate wannabe's, never were's, thugs, cheats, and scumbags. They'll always be a second rate program because the entire state is second rate. The first road sign you see when entering Ohio from any direction is an advertisement to go to another state...Come to Michigan....Go to Pennsylvania.....Get the fuck out of this shithole....etc...

Seriously though, Ohio State has always run a shady, sleazy athletic program at every level. First there was Woody Hayes beating up a student on the field, now we have the latest scandal. These scumbags will do anything to beat Michigan, even if they have to lie cheat and steal to win. They will always be an ugly stepsister to the real class of the Big Ten, the winningest team in all of college the Sports, The University of Michigan Wolverines.

Ohio State cheated their way to a few wins, they managed to beat Michigan quite a few times during their criminal run, Woody must be proud.

Well, ya know what Buckeye's, your chicken has come home to roost. It's a fat, ugly, pig faced, chicken and it stinks to high heaven from the culture of corruption of your sleazy Athletic Department. I hope they strip your shithole college of every title, ribbon and victory you've ever stolen. You're entire program is a disgrace to the game.

Fuck you Ohio State. Fuck you Jim Tressel.

Ohio State is a school of second rate wannabe's, never were's, thugs, cheats, and scumbags. They'll always be a second rate program because the entire state is second rate. The first road sign you see when entering Ohio from any direction is an advertisement to go to another state...Come to Michigan....Go to Pennsylvania.....Get the fuck out of this shithole....etc...

Seriously though, Ohio State has always run a shady, sleazy athletic program at every level. First there was Woody Hayes beating up a student on the field, now we have the latest scandal. These scumbags will do anything to beat Michigan, even if they have to lie cheat and steal to win. They will always be an ugly stepsister to the real class of the Big Ten, the winningest team in all of college the Sports, The University of Michigan Wolverines.

Ohio State cheated their way to a few wins, they managed to beat Michigan quite a few times during their criminal run, Woody must be proud.

Well, ya know what Buckeye's, your chicken has come home to roost. It's a fat, ugly, pig faced, chicken and it stinks to high heaven from the culture of corruption of your sleazy Athletic Department. I hope they strip your shithole college of every title, ribbon and victory you've ever stolen. You're entire program is a disgrace to the game.

:lol:

Next may be the Evil Empire, THE University of Michigan?

(Actually, I believe they are just more clever at this game.)

Anyway, I do believe that OSU asked to have this done, probably because it's just the tip of the iceberg and they want to keep an in-depth investigation from happening.

I am pleased that it is happening, though.

Boiler up!

Another Big Ten school that should be investigated should be my old school,,,the University of Minnesota! Not for any violations,,,,, but because their athletics SUCK SO BAD!!! I think they lost to three Division 2 schools last year.

You and I are probably safe from any investigation for just that reason.

-Ohio State 5th top winning program
-7 Heisman Trophy Winners(only two time winner)
-7 National Championships
-9 undefeated seasons
-33 Big Ten Titles

Ohio State is second to no one and no matter what happens we will be better than Michigan and better than most if not all other teams.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucILkQK8IKk]YouTube - ‪GO BUCKS FUCK MICHIGAN!!!!!‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx5TVBf6cWM&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx5TVBf6cWM&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:
You have to love that "unbiased" which hunt journalism being done by ESPN in Columbus right now. These guys are a joke to journalism. If they put half as much effort into investigating Auburn or Florida they would have found so much shit the NCAA would implode. But they are spending months and months in Columbus trying to find ANYTHING even suing under the FOIA. Why haven't they dont that with Auburn, North Carolina? HAHA so much for ESPNs integraty. Its all about the money. They have a bigger interest in the SEC so they, of course, will look the other way until they have no choice.

-Ohio State 5th top winning program
-7 Heisman Trophy Winners(only two time winner)
-7 National Championships
-9 undefeated seasons
-33 Big Ten Titles

Ohio State is second to no one and no matter what happens we will be better than Michigan and better than most if not all other teams.

They are number 1 in the Big Ten in quite a few other area too:

Coaches who attack students - Number 1!! Undisputed!!
Stripped of wins - Number 1!! Undisputed!!!
NCAA investigations- Number 1!!!
Recruiting violations - Number 1!!
Most shameful Team in big Ten - Undisputed champs by a mile!!

You must be so proud. Ohio State University is a disgraceful, pathetic, bunch of cheats, liars, and thieves. They deserve severe sanctions including stripping them of all wins since 2003. Fuck you Ohio State, Fuck you.

Zander, you are cracking me UP!

As an IU grad, our football team HATED to play O$U and Michigan. We just sucked way too bad to play those pros.

Now we even lose to St. Mary of the Woods Blind School for one-armed Emu's. :(

As an IU grad, our football team HATED to play O$U and Michigan. We just sucked way too bad to play those pros.

:lol: I know the feeling.

But, there always is basketball. ;)

That's ALWAYS been our 'crying rally' here in Hoosier Land! :D

(PS-IU's basketball team has the #1 recruiting class! :woohoo:)

I ♥ Tom Creen!

I ♥ Tom Creen!

(All I can say at the moment is, since March, I am no fan of VCU.)

But I do like me them Old Oaken Buckets. :razz:

I ♥ Tom Creen!

(All I can say at the moment is, since March, I am no fan of VCU.)

But I do like me them Old Oaken Buckets. :razz:

Yeah, we'll let you have it until NEXT YEAR!

Oh, and Purdue really screwed up my NCAA Bracket this year! :evil:

Forum List

Back