o that leftist aclu

Meh ... though I see your point and agree Strolling, inmate's rights do not interest me, they are criminals and don't deserve any IMO.

Doesn't matter what their crime because the ACLU is not defending the prisoners.

The ACLU is defending the Constiution.

Removing Bible verses from a personal letter?

Yeah, hanging those idiotic censors seems like a good idea to this American.

The wimpy ACLU will probably settle for just making them stop.

Liberals..they never know who to hang.

Jail removes Bible verses from letters to inmate; ACLU on case

Jail removes Bible verses from letters to inmate; ACLU on case - USATODAY.com

perhaps some of you rabid..the aclu is commies...would like to comment on this?

Anna Williams, whose son was detained at the jail for several months, said officials cut out entire sections of several letters she sent to her son that contained Bible verses or religious material. She said the jail cited prohibitions on Internet material and religious material sent from home.

"Obviously for security issues the right to practice religion while incarcerated is a balancing act to some extent, but that can't possibly apply to a mother sending religious passages to her son," said Kent Willis, executive director of the ACLU of Virginia.

I understand prohibitions on Internet material, but why religious material in jail?

I bet if this article was about the ACLU defending an American Muslim this thread would be 10 pages by now.

:eusa_whistle:

I bet if this article was about the ACLU defending an American Muslim this thread would be 10 pages by now.

:eusa_whistle:
And my give-a-fuck-o-meter would still read

att000291.gif

Meh ... though I see your point and agree Strolling, inmate's rights do not interest me, they are criminals and don't deserve any IMO.

uh this is a jail, not a prison. and secondly most inmates will be out on the streets again.

The ACLU must've had a tough time with this one. On the one hand, they want to support convicts. However, on the other hand, a mother is writing a letter to her convict son and includes CHRISTIAN BIBLE VERSES!!!! :eek:

In the end, the ACLU supported the convict and didn't allow the EVIL CHRISTIAN BIBLE VERSES to get in the way!

:lol:

The ACLU must've had a tough time with this one. On the one hand, they want to support convicts. However, on the other hand, a mother is writing a letter to her convict son and includes CHRISTIAN BIBLE VERSES!!!! :eek:

In the end, the ACLU supported the convict and didn't allow the EVIL CHRISTIAN BIBLE VERSES to get in the way!

:lol:
You mean it wasn't out of the goodness in their hearts, damn!

New Topics

Forum List

Back