O....M....G....Just occurred to me. Does Trump actually believe his own "cons"?

Does Trump really believe Obama was born in Kenya?

Does Trump really believe Ted Cruz father killed JFK?

Does Trump really believe Trump University was a "school"?

Nuclear weapons should be spread around?

We could actually build a wall and get Mexico to pay?

The more I think about, the more I wonder. I just assumed they were all political conspiracies designed to inflame an ignorant and uneducated base. But I'm not so sure now. What do you think? Do you feel Trump actually believes his own moronic conspiracies? Is he that stupid?

Yes and no. Rump does fuel himself on self-delusion, as any hapless narcissist must. I'm sure he superficially swallows his own bullshit about being "very smart", having the "best words", being humble on a level other people are too stupid to understand, never having bankrupted or failed at anything, even believing that failures like Trump Steaks still actually exist. Of course with all that there's that deep seed of doubt that requires him to continuously make those bullshit points to try to convince himself. As well as to shout down anyone who challenges that illusion (Megyn Kelly... Serge Kovaleski... Rosie O'Donnell.... Cruz/Rubio/Bush/Fiorina/etc.... the owners of the Chicago Cubs... it's a full time job)

But that's all personal stuff. The fantasy rhetoric about the Birferism, the Cruz assassin, committing war crimes, building a "wall", "thousands and thousands" on a rooftop in Jersey City, shredding the First Amendment (not to mention the Fourth, Fifth and Eighth), setting up religion tests, not knowing who David Duke is, etc etc ad nauseum, I don't think he believes a single thing in there.

Rump is a bullshit salesman, and from the results a damn good one. He understands that "the best words" are those with emotional punch, and considers the veracity behind them to be irrelevant. That's why he can contradict his own statement within hours. It's his philosophy of Big Orange Doublethink. It's exactly how he "sold" the idea of customers signing up for
"Rump University" --- he sells the illusion, not the reality.

It's what he's always done and is still doing now. He's so good at it he can continue the same pattern for decades and the gullible don't even see it.
Good to see that you don't like Democrat political tactics.

The more I think about, the more I wonder. I just assumed they were all political conspiracies designed to inflame an ignorant and uneducated base. But I'm not so sure now. What do you think? Do you feel Trump actually believes his own moronic conspiracies? Is he that stupid?

Trump couldn't find Kenya on a map. As Trump's ghost writer has said recently,

Trump is obsessed with getting attention. That easily explains that whole birther show he put on in 2011.

Trump is obsessed with getting attention. That easily explains that whole birther show he put on in 2011.
Most Hillary supporters couldn't find Africa on the map.

Without the poorly educated Hillary wouldn't have a chance in hell of beating SpongeBob.

Without the poorly educated Hillary wouldn't have a chance in hell of beating SpongeBob.

Who are the mentally retarded like yourself voting for? Pudding!?

Those are mild in comparison to the lies of Hilary!

But then again you would deny reality every chance you get!

Silly far left drone!

Who are the mentally retarded like yourself voting for? Pudding!?

And they are still smarter than any far left drone like you that supports and votes for Hilary/ISIS..

Dafuck do "Hillary supporters" have to do with the topic?

Wassamatta? Inconvenient?

He was born in Kenya but changed his birthplace to Hawaii two months into his presidential campaign.

So was he lying about his birthplace then, or is he lying about it now? You can't be born in two places.

It's irrelevant anyways because your parents must be US citizens in order to be eligible for the presidency. Obama usurped the presidency.
if that were true the GOP after all this time would have proved it without a doubt....

That's right lefties, keep having "OMG" moments and keep watching the comedy channel for political analysis and (tax exempt) Media Matters for a quickie spin on (only) conservative speech.. It's easier than actually learning something or discussing real issues.

He was born in Kenya but changed his birthplace to Hawaii two months into his presidential campaign.

So was he lying about his birthplace then, or is he lying about it now? You can't be born in two places.

It's irrelevant anyways because your parents must be US citizens in order to be eligible for the presidency. Obama usurped the presidency.
if that were true the GOP after all this time would have proved it without a doubt....
If Obama’s false claim of Kenyan birth was just a fact-checking error, why did it take over 15 years to fact-check it?

So was he lying about his birthplace then, or is he lying about it now? His Grandmother was pretty adamant that he was born in Kenya. Is she lying?

If Obama’s false claim of Kenyan birth was just a fact-checking error, why did it take over 15 years to fact-check it?

So was he lying about his birthplace then, or is he lying about it now? His Grandmother was pretty adamant that he was born in Kenya. Is she lying?

Uh ----- no, she didn't say that.
You gotta be pretty desperate when your "evidence" is a YouTube purported translation of a voice that can't even be heard in a purported transcontinental telephone call made by a demented street preacher.

if that were true why didnt the GOP take it and run with it?............

Just the fact that his father was not a US citizen makes him ineligible.

Where was he born. None of us can really be sure.

But we do know that in several different bios for his books, it was said that he was born in Kenya. And it is highly doubtful that he didn't read and approve of them. He may have even written them himself like a lot of other authors do. And that was not changed until 2007. Then suddenly he was born in Hawaii.

Obama-Column1.png

Now of course he could have been lying then to make himself seem more exotic or anti-American or something, just to sell books.

It does seem pretty convenient and highly suspicious that his bio was suddenly changed when he ran for president.

But either way he was either lying then or lying now. Which do you think it is?

Last edited:

Just the fact that his father was not a US citizen makes him ineligible.

Where was he born. None of us can really be sure.

But we do know that in several different bios for his books, it was said that he was born in Kenya. And it is highly doubtful that he didn't read and approve of them. He may have even written them himself like a lot of other authors do. And that was not changed until 2007. Then suddenly he was born in Hawaii.

Obama-Column1.png

Now of course he could have been lying then to make himself seem more exotic or anti-American or something, just to sell books.

But either way he was either lying then or lying now. Which do you think it is?

Oh fucking bullshit. The evidence for Hawaìi goes back to 1961 itself, right in the goddam local papers. There ain't no way around that--- it's established fact. That's 55-year-old evidence, literally from birth.

And this has zero to do with the topic here anyway.

Actually, it's a school that teaches real estate and other courses. Yes I know some people didn't get anything out of it and are suing. Some people are just hard learners or lack the motivation to do anything with their education. So they feel ripped-off even though it's nobody's fault but their own if they were not successful. So they take another lesson from Trump. Sue and hope Trump settles out of court.

Forum List

Back