O la la! Could It Be? Will Fox Fire Glenn Beck?

Are you kidding?

Keith gets half of his material from Beck and the other half from Limbaugh

As he takes over his own network, Current TV he should save a spot for Beck to show that he is being "Fair and Balanced"

So you're saying what kept 0lbermann from getting good ratings was being at MSNBC and had nothing to do with 0lbermann being 0lbermann?

Ratings at MSNBC were crap before Olbermann came. He took the Fox News model and put a left wing spin on it. It worked. Not to the levels of Fox News propaganda but still better than MSNBC had ever had before.
All the other commentators on the network mimicked Olbermann

So you're saying 0lbermann propaganda sucked more than FNC propeganda?

How will his propensity for suckage assist him at AlgoreTV?

In the end, he's still a douche no matter what network he's on....

Thanks for educating us

This is precisely why you don't learn anything. You'd rather go learn through second hand sources then educate yourself with your own experience.

Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?

Tommy Boy Callahan

Last edited:
I won't debate the accuracy of Beck's analysis with you, Aqua. I like you too much. But Corn points out that if Fox fires Beck, he will remain in the public eye through his syndicated radio show, appearances, books, etc. He won't disappear no matter what Murdoch does.

Then debate me on it.... he has been dead on, regarding a ton of things. I have been a listener for over 10 yrs, I know.
I can remember on sept 11th I told my wife it was Bin Ladin before I heard it on the news reports.... why? Because Glenn was talking about him on his show. He was behind the USS Cole attack and Beck was bitching, as I was, about why we let him go!

Yeah.... bring it!

I like you almost as much as I like Aqua, The Infidel, but here goes.

This is not about whether the nature of the Muslim Brotherhood is radical or not. What it is about is Beck's new claim that Bush I and Bush II are part of an on-going, world-wide conspiracy to envelope most of Planet Earth in an Islamic theocracy.

I find that a little hard to believe. I'd like to believe most Americans do too, and I hated Bush II by the time he left office.

Reply?

Thanks for educating us

This is precisely why you don't learn anything. You'd rather go learn through second hand sources then educate yourself with your own experience.

Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it? Tommy Boy Callahan

Why on earth would you want to look at the Butchers ass or take his word for it?

I won't debate the accuracy of Beck's analysis with you, Aqua. I like you too much. But Corn points out that if Fox fires Beck, he will remain in the public eye through his syndicated radio show, appearances, books, etc. He won't disappear no matter what Murdoch does.

Then debate me on it.... he has been dead on, regarding a ton of things. I have been a listener for over 10 yrs, I know.
I can remember on sept 11th I told my wife it was Bin Ladin before I heard it on the news reports.... why? Because Glenn was talking about him on his show. He was behind the USS Cole attack and Beck was bitching, as I was, about why we let him go!

Yeah.... bring it!

This is not about whether the nature of the Muslim Brotherhood is radical or not. What it is about is Beck's new claim that Bush I and Bush II are part of an on-going, world-wide conspiracy to envelope most of Planet Earth in an Islamic theocracy.

I find that a little hard to believe. I'd like to believe most Americans do too, and I hated Bush II by the time he left office.

Reply?

Who on earth told you that bullcrap? Glenn's never claimed that either Bush Presidencies are part of an ongoing worldwide conspiracy.

In fact, it very much is about the nature of the Muslim Brotherhood or not. Personally, I think people who want to continue the work of Hitler at exterminating the Jews are radical.

Maybe im crazy though.

So you're saying what kept 0lbermann from getting good ratings was being at MSNBC and had nothing to do with 0lbermann being 0lbermann?

Ratings at MSNBC were crap before Olbermann came. He took the Fox News model and put a left wing spin on it. It worked. Not to the levels of Fox News propaganda but still better than MSNBC had ever had before.

Olbermann proved that propaganda sells from either side of the fence. There is a bigger market for it from the right side of the fence...that is why Fox News rules cable

Sure Olbermann is a douche.....so is Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck and Coulter

Lot of money to be made being a douche rather than a legitimate news analyst

Yeah.... bring it!

Reply?

Who on earth told you that bullcrap? Glenn's never claimed that either Bush Presidencies are part of an ongoing worldwide conspiracy.

In fact, it very much is about the nature of the Muslim Brotherhood or not. Personally, I think people who want to continue the work of Hitler at exterminating the Jews are radical.

Maybe im crazy though.

Read the linked article in the Op, Avatar. That is what the reporter says Beck has been spewing of late.

Crazy talk, is it not?

Reply?

Maybe im crazy though.

Read the linked article in the Op, Avatar. That is what the reporter says Beck has been spewing of late.

Crazy talk, is it not?

Then the reporter is lying through his teeth because Glenn hasnt said anything of the sort.

Olbermann proved that propaganda sells from either side of the fence. There is a bigger market for it from the right side of the fence...that is why Fox News rules cable

Which makes the American tv consumer the Big Douche here. Why do we feed these trolls?

Maybe im crazy though.

Crazy talk, is it not?

Then the reporter is lying through his teeth because Glenn hasnt said anything of the sort.

He has quotes, dates, times...hard to believe it is all bullshit, Avatar.

Except he couldn't sell it... He didn't have the capabilities due to his douche personality...

Perhaps, but 0lberman is an unlikable douche that nobody wanted to watch or listen to... Rush makes money because the right and the left want to listen to him... If it were only righties listening, Rush would be out of business...

Nobody watches the news for news anymore... They watch to be entertained... The interwebs have changed the model... Now people have all kinds of methods for getting actual news - both biased and unbiased - from multiple sources all over the globe... True TV News is gone, baby...

I don't think Keif will provide the entertainment and likability factor no matter what channel he's on... He's just a douche to the majority of left and right and only watched by the fringe left... I don't think that's going to change with him moving to a channel most people don't ewven know if they have on their box or not...

Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it? Tommy Boy Callahan

Why on earth would you want to look at the Butchers ass or take his word for it?

Your illiteracy of popular culture is showing

Reply?

Maybe im crazy though.

Crazy talk, is it not?

No, its not.... how about you watch his show for yourself, and dont just watch a couple of minutes. Watch several episodes back to back -- with an open mind, and if you still think he is crazy, stop watching.
I have done my own fact checking and he is 99% spot on in his analysis.
The only reason I watch his show... and I dont get to very often because I have a job when his show is on (only get to watch rebroadcasts late at night) is because he just reinforces what I already feel to be true. He just puts it all together in a nice package for me to research.

But whatever....

Except he couldn't sell it... He didn't have the capabilities due to his douche personality...

Perhaps, but 0lberman is an unlikable douche that nobody wanted to watch or listen to... Rush makes money because the right and the left want to listen to him... If it were only righties listening, Rush would be out of business...

Nobody watches the news for news anymore... They watch to be entertained... The interwebs have changed the model... Now people have all kinds of methods for getting actual news - both biased and unbiased - from multiple sources all over the globe... True TV News is gone, baby...

I don't think Keif will provide the entertainment and likability factor no matter what channel he's on... He's just a douche to the majority of left and right and only watched by the fringe left... I don't think that's going to change with him moving to a channel most people don't ewven know if they have on their box or not...

Actually, Olbermann has been successful wherever he has gone.

He took a job with fledgling ESPN and with Dan Patrick created the tongue in cheek format for Sports Center. He brought good ratings but eventually wore out his welcome

At MSNBC, he took a page from FoxNews and brought liberal propaganda to cable news. MSNBC converted their whole format to complement Countdown and are making a good profit. Olbermann wore out his welcome and was fired

Now he goes to Current TV that has nowhere else to go but up. If History has any bearing, Olbermann will draw viewers and controversy and eventually wear out his welcome

He took a job with fledgling ESPN and with Dan Patrick created the tongue in cheek format for Sports Center. He brought good ratings but eventually wore out his welcome

At MSNBC, he took a page from FoxNews and brought liberal propaganda to cable news. MSNBC converted their whole format to complement Countdown and are making a good profit. Olbermann wore out his welcome and was fired

Now he goes to Current TV that has nowhere else to go but up. If History has any bearing, Olbermann will draw viewers and controversy and eventually wear out his welcome

What a joke.

Same goes for Al Gore's network...... what a JOKE!

Glen has lost it, he needs to get back on his meds. I am conservative but all his doom and gloom and disaster really drag you down and he has done it for so long I don't listen any more..Both sides of the debate have their boring talking heads. We have Beck and the rest of you have Obama and Bidden. Not sure which is worse but I will go with Obama.

:lol:

I want what you're smoking! Keif's ratings sucked... MSNBC is a joke...

Your opinions are not facts, but I love your dedication to spinning them leftward....lol

:lol:

I want what you're smoking! Keif's ratings sucked... MSNBC is a joke...

Your opinions are not facts, but I love your dedication to spinning them leftward....lol

Ratings are relative

They sucked compared to Fox News
They were outstanding compared to what MSNBC ratings were before he got there

Same with ESPN. Sports Center helped define the network

Maybe im crazy though.

Crazy talk, is it not?

No, its not.... how about you watch his show for yourself, and dont just watch a couple of minutes. Watch several episodes back to back -- with an open mind, and if you still think he is crazy, stop watching.
I have done my own fact checking and he is 99% spot on in his analysis.
The only reason I watch his show... and I dont get to very often because I have a job when his show is on (only get to watch rebroadcasts late at night) is because he just reinforces what I already feel to be true. He just puts it all together in a nice package for me to research.

But whatever....

Let me put it like this, The Infidel. If Bush I and Bush II told me face to face they were part of a decades-long conspiracy to hand World Power over to Muslims, I STILL would not believe it.

I dun think any US President has EVER conspired to end American-run America, and no amount of Glenn Beck viewing could EVER convince me otherwise.

Forum List

Back