O la la! Could It Be? Will Fox Fire Glenn Beck?

Real tape of people actually saying things is called PROOF not bias

So you agree that Glenn Beck was correct when he shows the tapes of Extreme left and Radical Muslims working together, correct?

Or are you just going to ignore those tapes for convenience sake?

Thanks for posting

That Beck sure is one twisted SOB

Liberal= Armegeddon
Economy= Armegeddon
Muslims= Armegeddon
Healthcare= Armegeddon
Energy Policy= Armegeddon
Gold= :bow3:

Thank you for demonstrating that you have no clue what Glenn actually says. Because the above demonstrates that or demonstrates that you are a complete liar and I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt.

However, it is telling that rather than try to point out where Glenn is wrong, you have to misrepresent what he is saying.

LOL....Sure it does :slap:

How do you spell "Caliphate"????

Last edited:
Thanks for posting

That Beck sure is one twisted SOB

Liberal= Armegeddon
Economy= Armegeddon
Muslims= Armegeddon
Healthcare= Armegeddon
Energy Policy= Armegeddon
Gold= :bow3:

Thank you for demonstrating that you have no clue what Glenn actually says. Because the above demonstrates that or demonstrates that you are a complete liar and I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt.

However, it is telling that rather than try to point out where Glenn is wrong, you have to misrepresent what he is saying.

You've spelled it correctly. It's not spelled "Armegeddon"

It's funny how listening to them share their desire for a caliphate in their own words makes Glenn a nut job.

Or that sharing the CIA report saying exactly the same thing makes Glenn a nutjob. Especially when the radials say the CIA report didnt go deep enough.

Seriously, the only people who seem to think that Radical Muslims don't want a caliphate are those who are trying to claim Glenn is crazy.

Real tape of people actually saying things is called PROOF not bias

So I guess Breitbart was right about Shirley Sherrod after all huh? I mean he did have video of her.
That's different. Somehow. It just is. You racist!

There, did I get that right, Truthmatters?

thcutekid2.gif

Madeline said:
Glenn Beck: Should Fox Toss Him Out of the Coop?

What do you think? Will Fox finally dump Glenn Beck and his John Bircher craziness?

After the recent Beck v. Kristol upheaval, which left Glenn Beck visibly upset, I decided to watch his entire show last evening, knowing he would be wanting the last word (or so he hoped).

So he reviewed all of his contentions on the Islamofascist/Communist plot weave, which of course got more confusing as the show went on because he didn't just have ONE blackboard, but around SIX so that he needed to jump back and forth to attempt to connect his dots. But I was following his theme, and also understood his attempt to justify his conspiracy theory (although Beck said more than once that he wasn't claiming any "conspiracy" at all).

It seems he wants his audience to be "educated" regarding the recent (and historical) uprisings which have given way to unstable governments which then lead to coups by radicals to surreptitiously (my word) take over. The problem with his history is that he has picked and chosen singular events (uprisings) to try to make his point and then attempts (by visuals, including a variety of mob scene clips from newsreels) to convince the audience that all of that was going on RIGHT NOW. (And they're coming for us next.)

Beck loves the word "caliphate" and seems to think caliphate by jihad is on the minds of all people who protest against the tyranny of their government. What does he call the movement against the British which resulted in the Pilgrims founding a "new world" in America, I wonder?

For all Beck's attempts to draw the conclusion that there is an intent to create unstable societies by both Islam and Communism (working together?), he still maintained until the end of the program* that he was not accusing any one group of anything--just putting together some "facts" by which his viewers could "educate themselves" and that his intent was surely not to "scare" anybody.

*The end, however, had Mr. Beck moving from his "this is your daddy speaking" tone to literally slapping magnetic stickys of every "leftist" and Islamic organization slapped onto yet another blackboard, with his voice rising to a crescendo and a great big EQUAL SIGN = NEW WORLD ORDER.

Beck isn't trying to "scare" anybody. Nah. Beck isn't creating a conspiracy theory. Nah. He just wants to EDUCATE you. Uh huh...

Last edited:

You've spelled it correctly. It's not spelled "Armegeddon"

It's funny how listening to them share their desire for a caliphate in their own words makes Glenn a nut job.

Or that sharing the CIA report saying exactly the same thing makes Glenn a nutjob. Especially when the radials say the CIA report didnt go deep enough.

Seriously, the only people who seem to think that Radical Muslims don't want a caliphate are those who are trying to claim Glenn is crazy.

BFD

I can find youtube of any moron supporting any position I want to attack

Do you even know what a Muslim is? Do you really think that if you met one Muslim you have met them all? That somehow they have a secret "new world order" in which they will unite and rule the world?

Do you realize that Muslim sects have been fighting among themselves for hundreds of years but are somehow going to unite into a Glenn Beck Caliphate?

The guy is a well paid drama queen

After the recent Beck v. Kristol upheaval, which left Glenn Beck visibly upset, I decided to watch his entire show last evening, knowing he would be wanting the last word (or so he hoped).
So he reviewed all of his contentions on the Islamofascist/Communist plot weave, which of course got more confusing as the show went on because he didn't just have ONE blackboard, but around SIX so that he needed to jump back and forth to attempt to connect his dots. But I was following his theme, and also understood his attempt to justify his conspiracy theory (although Beck said more than once that he wasn't claiming any "conspiracy" at all).

It seems he wants his audience to be "educated" regarding the recent (and historical) uprisings which have given way to unstable governments which then lead to coups by radicals to surreptitiously (my word) take over. The problem with his history is that he has picked and chosen singular events (uprisings) to try to make his point and then attempts (by visuals, including a variety of mob scene clips from newsreels) to convince the audience that all of that was going on RIGHT NOW. (And they're coming for us next.)

Beck loves the word "caliphate" and seems to think caliphate by jihad is on the minds of all people who protest against the tyranny of their government. What does he call the movement against the British which resulted in the Pilgrims founding a "new world" in America, I wonder?

For all Beck's attempts to draw the conclusion that there is an intent to create unstable societies by both Islam and Communism (working together?), he still maintained until the end of the program* that he was not accusing any one group of anything--just putting together some "facts" by which his viewers could "educate themselves" and that his intent was surely not to "scare" anybody.

*The end, however, had Mr. Beck moving from his "this is your daddy speaking" tone to literally slapping magnetic stickys of every "leftist" and Islamic organization slapped onto yet another blackboard, with his voice rising to a crescendo and a great big EQUAL SIGN = NEW WORLD ORDER.

Beck isn't trying to "scare" anybody. Nah. Beck isn't creating a conspiracy theory. Nah. He just wants to EDUCATE you. Uh huh...

Regarding the underlined script above: DID HE? Did he even make an attempt, since that was what incited you to take in his show, well um.. besides looking for something to ridicule?

And how about this clip from Dianne Feinstein:

Feinstein: "I think perhaps we don't understand this"

Last edited by a moderator:
Madeline said:

What do you think? Will Fox finally dump Glenn Beck and his John Bircher craziness?

Thanks for educating us

Madeline said:

Explain the left's desire to maintain control over public education, the mainstream media and the university systems.

That's right... to EDUCATE us. :eek:

Last edited:
Maybe Keith Olbermann will hire him

Ah, Olbermann has no job himself for committing the lefty version of fearmongering. IMO, those two are like Evil Twins.

Are you kidding?

Keith gets half of his material from Beck and the other half from Limbaugh

As he takes over his own network, Current TV he should save a spot for Beck to show that he is being "Fair and Balanced"

So you're saying what kept 0lbermann from getting good ratings was being at MSNBC and had nothing to do with 0lbermann being 0lbermann?

Ah, Olbermann has no job himself for committing the lefty version of fearmongering. IMO, those two are like Evil Twins.

Are you kidding?

As he takes over his own network, Current TV he should save a spot for Beck to show that he is being "Fair and Balanced"

So you're saying what kept 0lbermann from getting good ratings was being at MSNBC and had nothing to do with 0lbermann being 0lbermann?

Ratings at MSNBC were crap before Olbermann came. He took the Fox News model and put a left wing spin on it. It worked. Not to the levels of Fox News propaganda but still better than MSNBC had ever had before.
All the other commentators on the network mimicked Olbermann

Are you kidding?

Yeah that's right.

Oberman's program was modeled on the right wing hatemonger model that works so well with the audience that watches people like Rush and Glen.

But the typical lefty is not merelyjust like the typical righty only one who has oppositing POV.

If you want to appeal to lefties, NPR is the model.

Why?

Well for one thing the REAL left doesn't obsess about what right wing hate mongers are saying.

The only people who CARE what Rush or Beck says are generally right wingers.

That is why almost without exception every post on this board about those idiots was started by a right winger telling us who much the left hates them.

Hates them?

The right wing hate mongers are so inconsequential to the average left thinking person that they never ever ever come up in conserversations that only lefties are involved in. I know you have trouble imagining that, but it is true ya' know.

Seriously boys they loom large only in YOUR very limited black v White POVs about how the world works..

To somebody like me (and there millions of people like me, incidently) they are no more important than an MTV reality show that ALSO attracts millions of idiot viewers

Palin? the same indifference about her exists, actually.

You right winger apparently think we care about her, are outraged and fearful of her vast popularity.

Hey, here's a heads up, boys....we don't.

You want her to get the GOP nod for the next presidential election?

Fine by me. Fine by most thinking liberals, lefties and so forth.

Hell, she might even win, but honestly...after Bush II, so what??

How much worse can Sarah do than Bush II already did?

Or for that matter can she make it any worse than Obama is currently making it?

Seriously boys, your heros are truly no threat to the left. Many of us embrace them, actually.

Why?

Because the worse it gets the sooner the revolution

They're your heros, but they're bearly on our radar.

OBAMA is a greater threat to our POV than your hatemongering heros are because OBAMA has fooled enough independents that he is something OTHER THAN another Republican lite.

He's NOT.

He's no less a part of the system we've been complaining about since the late 60s.

He's part of the SHAMOCRACY, Kids.

That's why really things are not getting better and aren't likely to, either.

Last edited:
Are you kidding?

Ratings at MSNBC were crap before Olbermann came. He took the Fox News model and put a left wing spin on it. It worked. Not to the levels of Fox News propaganda but still better than MSNBC had ever had before.
All the other commentators on the network mimicked Olbermann
So you're saying that Olberman, had he done the same thing on CNN or FNC or ABC would have been far better rated?

Hmmmmm... maybe at first, but his ratings would have ended up in the same place, with a more precipitous nosedive. Also, he'd probably have been cancelled MUCH sooner.

Forum List

Back