O la la! Could It Be? Will Fox Fire Glenn Beck?

Please try to use civilized language when expressing your incorrect ideas. If you had watched the video you would have understood it is Beck who is using the Nazi card. You may want to go back and retract your bad words and wrong ideas. Give listening and not reacting a try.

So the fact that leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood supported Nazi action against the Jews and hope that they will continue it in the future doesn't bother you at all?

The fact that the far right and far left in America are trying to overthrow constitutional government America concerns all love their country.

Please try to use civilized language when expressing your incorrect ideas. If you had watched the video you would have understood it is Beck who is using the Nazi card. You may want to go back and retract your bad words and wrong ideas. Give listening and not reacting a try.

So the fact that leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood supported Nazi action against the Jews and hope that they will continue it in the future doesn't bother you at all?

The fact that the far right and far left in America are trying to overthrow constitutional government America concerns all love their country.

Interesting that you only find it within yourself to criticize those coming from the right

Interesting that you only find it within yourself to criticize those coming from the right

He does it all the time:clap2:

I don't watch or listen to him so I could honestly give a crap less what happens. :dunno:

back to the subject at hand, Beck's ratings may have slipped FOR HIM, but he is still beating everyone ELSE in that time slot, so he isnt going anywhere

that the far right and far left in America

AmericanHorse andbigreb, you can't read or your are fuckinliars. Which is it, comrades? Show where I have not criticized the left?

Last edited:
Do you actually think that without our money the Egyptian army will go away? Egypt will get their money from one of their Islamic brother countries. You're thinking foolishly if you think any other way.

Egypt is not Islamic the way other countries in the region are. There is no way those countries would cough up $1.3 billion

What is the muslim brotherhood doing in Egypt?

Really you need to give me a good rep for correcting you.

The majority religion is Islam, of which the Sunnis are the largest sect. The 1971 constitution declares Islam to be the state religion. According to official estimates, 90% of the population are Muslim and 8% to 10% are Christian, with the Coptic Orthodox Church being the largest Christian denomination

Read more: Religions - Egypt Religions - Egypt
Constitution Of The Arab Republic of Egypt
Article 2
Islam is the religion of the state and Arabic its official language.
Islamic jurisprudence is the principal source of legislation.
Egypt - Constitution

Still waiting oin that pos. rep from right winger for correcting him.

AmericanHorse andbigreb, you can't read or your are fuckinliars. Which is it, comrades? Show where I have not criticized the left?

One robin, does not the spring make . . . Kemo Sabe.

Last edited:

One robin, does not the spring make . . . Kemo Sabe.

One robin? Little Feather, I am the hawk that just swept your robin into the sky. I have condemned the left right along with the right. To suggest anything else is to lie to everybody as they know you are lying.

Beck’s ratings in the same demo. have plummeted, falling just over 60%. His radio show has been dropped by stations in Philadelphia and NYC. Perhaps Americans are finally waking up and leaving the demagogues to preach to the ether.Beck should be fired for inciting violence!:clap2:

ratings
"Beck’s ratings in the same demo. have plummeted, falling just over 60%. His radio show has been dropped by stations in Philadelphia and NYC. Perhaps Americans are finally waking up and leaving the demagogues to preach to the ether."

You didn't paste my link correctly, it doesn't work.

Glenn Beck has every right to voice perceptions based on facts that continuing unrest in neighboring countries presents a dangerous threat. But he does NOT have the right to extend that perception to include a conspiracy theory that Communists will join the Muslim Brotherhood, take over, and soon be a way of life in THIS COUNTRY. That is fearmongering, which has the effect of amassing mob-like situations in the United States protesting about some remote possibility that we'll all be speaking Arabic in the near future. There's no better recruitment tool for fanatic Muslim fundamentalists to further use against us. What is Beck's purpose? Is he hoping for such an outcome just so he can gloat that he was right all along?

Glenn Beck has every right to voice perceptions based on facts that continuing unrest in neighboring countries presents a dangerous threat. But he does NOT have the right to extend that perception to include a conspiracy theory that Communists will join the Muslim Brotherhood, take over, and soon be a way of life in THIS COUNTRY. That is fearmongering, which has the effect of amassing mob-like situations in the United States protesting about some remote possibility that we'll all be speaking Arabic in the near future. There's no better recruitment tool for fanatic Muslim fundamentalists to further use against us. What is Beck's purpose? Is he hoping for such an outcome just so he can gloat that he was right all along?

I thought from watching Beck’s recent airings that communists were the least of the elements he thought would come to power; instead he posits that there is a broad swath of those (including old familiar groups like communists) who seek instability and chaos from which any or all participants as in any disruptions try to capitalize for their own aggrandizement. The ones to come out on top (with all the others playing lesser roles) will be those with the best organization.

My own hope, btw, is that the strongest institution extant, the military, comprised as it is of so many of its members from the broader population, will help the common folk in their search for some local kind of "democratic" government during the next 7-months, or longer. They have Egypt’s recent history to be guided on. And the new officer corps, trained and educated in the US, is different from the earlier officer corps that was there with Nasser/Sadat and now Mubarak. If there is no new vision from the military, there may be a dissolution from its ranks.

Actually, I do believe that Beck wants bragging rights, but he would be happier still to see a stable government result, and others develop across the Middle East.

EDIT: It ought to be the policy of the Obama administration to seek to help the military act in a positive way to accomplish this; there can be a carrot or stick kind of inducement since economic aid is already in place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back