O.J. to retire in Nevada

White America finally gets it pound of flesh.

As previously stated, OJ was railroaded .. but he should have learned how whites hated him by now and he should have stayed away. Unfortunately for him, he could not.

Give it a rest dude. OJ wasn't black until he went on trial for murdering his ex and her boyfriend. He was a white man's hero and he played the role. It boggled my mind that he all of a sudden was black again when he went on trial.

OJ is stupid, but it has nothing to do with white hatred. It has to do with perceived injustice. It annoys me to this day to see someone state as fact that he murdered his ex and her boyfriend, and I'm about as Scots-English white as it gets.

I agree that he should have been smart enough to not give anyone ANY excuse. That idiot Goldman should be charged with stalking as far as I'm concerned.

Give it a rest dude. OJ wasn't black until he went on trial for murdering his ex and her boyfriend. He was a white man's hero and he played the role. It boggled my mind that he all of a sudden was black again when he went on trial.

OJ is stupid, but it has nothing to do with white hatred. It has to do with perceived injustice. It annoys me to this day to see someone state as fact that he murdered his ex and her boyfriend, and I'm about as Scots-English white as it gets.

I agree that he should have been smart enough to not give anyone ANY excuse. That idiot Goldman should be charged with stalking as far as I'm concerned.

Can't argue with any of that .. I agree.

However, black's didn't actually rally around OJ .. we knew what he was .. they rallied against injustice and the double-standard of the injustice system. There were no parades for OJ and there is only indifference about him and his plight now.

That's all you got.

As I said, I doubt if someone like you would be quick to run up on OJ.

I was so hoping you would elaborate on why OJ would be ashamed to be black.
Well if he was so damn proud of being black, then why did he have a WHITE WIFE?

Answer me that one mister double standard. Speaking of which, black commit violent crimes against whites by about a factor of 10 times over, and blacks can walk around spouting ****** this and ****** that but a white can't? Yeah, you got it alright. There's a double standard, but it's been in favor of blacks.

Well as been stated here already, you can go sell that white elephant to the deaf and blind now, because you have your black President.

Last edited:
Well if he was so damn proud of being black, then why did he have a WHITE WIFE?

Answer me that one mister double standard. Speaking of which, black commit violent crimes against whites by about a factor of 10 times over, and blacks can walk around spouting ****** this and ****** that but a white can't? Yeah, you got it alright. There's a double standard, but it's been in favor of blacks.

Well as been stated here already, you can go sell that white elephant to the deaf and blind now, because you have your black President.

:clap2::clap2:

I played football, I coached football, I grew up loving the sport. So naturally OJ was someone who I would follow both during his playing years and after. I think if anyone truly looked at his life, how he led it. Then listen to what the black leaders said during the murder trial and connected the two, it is easy to have the opinion that he was ashamed of his own. Naturally this is simply my opinion and I have no grand studies to support it. And frankly I don't care!

Nevertheless, on my value system anyone who has sympathy for OJ wouldn't be found at my dinner table. Not due to that one opinion, but simply because the value systems in general would be too much opposite. I don't mix well with punks or those who find justification for their behavior. I could careless what race or religion they might be.

People can call it whatever they want, but, this man finally got out of life, what he put into it. Frankly many close to him of both races have always been surprised that it took him as long as it did to finally crack and self destruct. He has been running from something his entire life and it has finally come full circle. And it pleases me! Greatly!

Wow, someone actually believes OJ didn't kill his wife!

That is as rare as a flat earther.

It doesn't matter what you believe. I find it hard to believe that with modern forensics being what they are that OJ could get away with it and there be almost no physical evidence to tie him to the crime.

What REALLY stinks is OJ supposedly commits two savage murders with blood everywhere, manages to clean EVERY drop, then carelessly flings bloodsoaked gloves over his own fence.:eusa_eh:

Or the blood stained socks he would have had to bleed THROUGH his ankle to create the pattern. Van Adder should have at least been smart enough to unfold the damned things before he poured OJ's blood he disappeared with overnight for some strange reason.

I don't know whether or not he did it. No one but OJ does. And he ain't talking.

OJ should first be given an award for killing his slut, race traitor wife and her jewish boy toy ............... then hanged for being a dumbass.

OJ should first be given an award for killing his slut, race traitor wife and her jewish boy toy ............... then hanged for being a dumbass.

So you are saying any white woman who dates a black man, or anyone who is jewish, should be killed. Then....after the black man kills them, he himself should be hanged.

Gotcha.

So you are saying any white woman who dates a black man, or anyone who is jewish, should be killed. Then....after the black man kills them, he himself should be hanged.

Gotcha.

As long as they`re killing each other I don`t care.

Forum List

Back