O.J. to retire in Nevada

bobbymcgill

Aug 23, 2008
Judging by the sparse news coverage, it would seem that no one really cares. But O.J. Simpson is set to be sentenced in Nevada after being convicted of armed robbery and kidnapping.

Legal experts expect the former running back/ex-wife slasher to get about 18 years.

For O.J., who is now 61, that should about wrap things up --as he heads to that great football stadium in hell, where he will ride the bench nursing an ingrown toe-nail, while being booed for eternity by stadiums filled with paroled Raiders' fans.

The sentencing should be entertaining. He has drawn Judge Jackie Glass, who has been known in the past for giving severe sentences and tongue-lashings to high-profile defendants. I am very curious to see what she has to say to the Juice.

Sadly, O.J. won't enjoy all of the "pleasures" of prison he is so entitled too. Since he is a high profile prisoner, he will remain alone and kept from the gen pop. Tragedy.

Idle Wordship

O.J. was railroaded. He will get a long sentence on bogus charges simply because he got found not guilty of murdering his x wife. So much for our Justice system being blind and willing to follow the law.

This is the worse thing which they could do a man like him. Cage him like a dog, with very little human interaction. I hope it comes to pass, it will be a good day when he is sent away.

White America finally gets it pound of flesh.

As previously stated, OJ was railroaded .. but he should have learned how whites hated him by now and he should have stayed away. Unfortunately for him, he could not.

White America finally gets it pound of flesh.

As previously stated, OJ was railroaded .. but he should have learned how whites hated him by now and he should have stayed away. Unfortunately for him, he could not.

Exactly finally some justice for another murdered white person!

OJ was a typical punk who's fame finally got the best of him.

Cya Juice! Rot in hell.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

He was railroaded? I thought he committed a crime! oh well, show you what I know.

I confess I haven't followed the case.

I didn't follow his murder case either.

I don't care about OJ.

Basically this is a nothing issue made important by the media because he was once a football player.

It's a yawn AFAIC

O.J. was railroaded. He will get a long sentence on bogus charges simply because he got found not guilty of murdering his x wife. So much for our Justice system being blind and willing to follow the law.

Are you serious? What part of breaking into someone's home to retrieve your items with a gun isn't illegal?

I paid remote attention to the murder trial but I didn't follow it closely at all.

It actually became more interesting after the trial. The Goldman's wrote a book about their son Ron. Naturally it had things in it about the trial, but, it was more about him, as a person, their family and celebrating their sons life and the person he was. It was a very moving book from a caring family.

Your right though, OJ is sensationalism at it's best.

Hopefully this can bring some closure for the Goldman family.

Exactly finally some justice for another murdered white person!

OJ was a typical punk who's fame finally got the best of him.

Cya Juice! Rot in hell.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I wouldn't call that Justice .. more like Just-Us.

Had OJ been smart, he should have run from anyone white who approched him.

He murdered his ex wife and Ron.

They should have run from him.

Sure he did .. I believe that

... no really, I believe that bullshit every bit as much as I believe Saddam had WMD

OJ didn't learn and his need to be accepted by white people is why he will rot in jail.

It appears as if it's 15 years plus a little more and some possibility of parole after 5 or 6. I rather doubt that he will get a parole on the first go around. As far as getting railroaded you would think that O.J. after being convicted in civil court of murder and found not guilty of murder in a famous criminal trial would have had the good sense to be thankful he was not on death row in CA. It appears that sense left him and he will now be behind bars in NV. for what looks like a very very long time.

It appears as if it's 15 years plus a little more and some possibility of parole after 5 or 6. I rather doubt that he will get a parole on the first go around. As far as getting railroaded you would think that O.J. after being convicted in civil court of murder and found not guilty of murder in a famous criminal trial would have had the good sense to be thankful he was not on death row in CA. It appears that sense left him and he will now be behind bars in NV. for what looks like a very very long time.

He's an excellent example for those who feel the need to be accepted.

Sure he did .. I believe that

... no really, I believe that bullshit every bit as much as I believe Saddam had WMD

OJ didn't learn and his need to be accepted by white people is why he will rot in jail.

You need to do a little more reading.

OJ has been in trouble with the law many times.

He needs to watch Chris Rock's video....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8]YouTube - Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police![/ame]

I saw most of the sentencing portion on Headline News today. OJ is going to get 17 1/2 years, eligible for parole in 9.

Maybe now that dumb sonofabitch will get some intelligence, instead of having cronies fawn all over him and tell him how great he is.

Good riddance motherfucker..........and........good luck. You're gonna need it.

I don't need to do any reading about injustice in America.

I could teach the class .. oh wait .. I have taught that class.

The underlying theme of the video you posted is injustice in America and the undeniable double standard that exists.

Wrong.

The underlying theme is obey the law, and you won't get your ass kicked by the police.

I wouldn't call that Justice .. more like Just-Us.

Had OJ been smart, he should have run from anyone white who approched him.

No, I wouldn't suspect you would!

Well one thing we know OJ can do correctly and that is run.

Run boy run!

Run all around the showers as the white boys come to tag your fancy ass!

I hope they place his candy ass into general population!

Last edited:

I'm not certain he was railroaded, but some of the charges go beyond what actually happened. If he is guilty of kidnapping, then so is every person who has ever robbed anyone else at gunpoint, or anyone who was involved, whether they held the gun or not.

That is not to say OJ is not guilty of anything. However, these charges are completely out of line. Many people will say that this is justice since he was aquitted in the murders of Ron Goldman and his ex-wife. The problem is that our justice system should not work this way. This was not a re-trial of the murder case. This was a trial based soley on the events that occurred in Las Vegas.

In the end, what we now have is two bad verdicts. In both cases, the juries got it wrong, at least that is how I see it. This does not make for a better system of justice, and it truly leaves in question our ability to fairly judge any defendent in any case. If both of OJ's verdicts were incorrect, how many others are incorrect out of the tens of thousands tried every year?

Forum List

Back