O.J. Simpson...Give Your Feed-Back!

When you lock a door behind you... and hold people at gunpoint... its kidnapping...
Of course it is--- "NOT"

just like drunk driving, and ACCIDENTALLY killing someome is Murder. It isn't either.

The other charges appear appropriate. that one doesn't.

OJ is racist and guilty of murder and armed robbery.
I would hire Fuhrman to finish the job that our courts refuse to do.

[QUOTE=LiberPublicrat-How is OJ racist? He's an idiot, no question about that, but how is he a racist?

his 2 murder victims were white. He has even gone on record saying he prefers to "have sex with white women because they are easier".

Are you now a Lawyer? I suggest you learn the facts. I just watched an interview with a former assistant District attorney there. He stated that it is common practice when an armed robbery occurs for that department to add kidnapping charges. He further stated that more than JUST armed robbery has to occur for the charges to remain or even have a chance of being viable. They are used as bargaining chips by the Prosecution. He further stated , in his opinion, the charges would not stick because from his information both public and private on the case, nothing occurred to substantiate the charges.

Further, you are aware that Jillian IS in fact a Lawyer?

Well that also makes her a theif and a liar!!!! Not to mention a poor lawyer to boot...

She and yourself are clueless on this paticular subject, or just too stubborn to admit your wrong... AGAIN!

This is a common kidnapping charge OJ has been charged with...

Example:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297230,00.html

As you can see the kidnapping in the case of the above link and thousands of others no one was taken from any location and forced to another...

I'm not waisting my time proving this to you dopes... Keep shooting your mouths off looking like jackasses, in denial of your own ignorance, I dont give a shit....

OJ lured these men to the hotel, then locked them in, and held them at gunpoint... That is the end of it... If you wish to continue through your life clueless on yet another subject feel free...

Poor baby...so angry, so ignorant...

My life's just fine, snookums. But I guess when I wrote criminal appeals for the NY AG's office back when I was in school, that I must have been doing it wrong. Next time I do legal writing, I'll have to remember everything I've learned from you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well that also makes her a theif and a liar!!!! Not to mention a poor lawyer to boot...

She and yourself are clueless on this paticular subject, or just too stubborn to admit your wrong... AGAIN!

This is a common kidnapping charge OJ has been charged with...

Example:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297230,00.html

As you can see the kidnapping in the case of the above link and thousands of others no one was taken from any location and forced to another...

I'm not waisting my time proving this to you dopes... Keep shooting your mouths off looking like jackasses, in denial of your own ignorance, I dont give a shit....

Er... you did note in the link where it said that IF a significant time went by where someone was unlawfully imprisoned it COULD rise to the level of a kidnapping. In your link, the perps held the victims for six hours while they did unspeakable things to them. It wasn't the simple act of detaining them, even if the purpose was for commission of a felony.

Please, please don't try to pretend you actually understand these concepts. It's so clear that you don't.

Er... you did note in the link where it said that IF a significant time went by where someone was unlawfully imprisoned it COULD rise to the level of a kidnapping. In your link, the perps held the victims for six hours while they did unspeakable things to them. It wasn't the simple act of detaining them, even if the purpose was for commission of a felony.

Please, please don't try to pretend you actually understand these concepts. It's so clear that you don't.

Exactly what kind of law do you practice?

If you consider Imprisoning somone and holding them at gunpoint,"the simple act of detaining them"...Its no wonder that we are on different sides of the fence...

Maybe we've met?....
Do you handle criminal cases?
You never know, Its a small world!

Poor baby...so angry, so ignorant...

My life's just fine, snookums. But I guess when I wrote criminal appeals for the NY AG's office back when I was in school, that I must have been doing it wrong. Next time I do legal writing, I'll have to remember everything I've learned from you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So Angry? Your confusing angry with nauseated

What you've done in school isnt relative here... Its what you've done since, that matters...

a black should never be fucking a white woman. that is morally wrong. if a child is made then it is an abomination.

Only in YOUR mealy mind. we are all human, pigment is a very minor thing.

Of all the physical characteristics, skin color is the most obvious to choose as a basis for distinction. Skin is afterall the largest organ, and is more noticeable than eye color, hair color, height, etc combined.

Of all the physical characteristics, skin color is the most obvious to choose as a basis for distinction. Skin is afterall the largest organ, and is more noticeable than eye color, hair color, height, etc combined.

So using your logic, how does skin color equate to any thing other than easy identification of what race within the Human species one is? You are aware that a mixed couple can give birth to a white skinned child? That some blacks are so light skinned they easily appear to be white? That some Mexicans are in fact white? That some Hispanics are so light skinned as to appear white? That Spanish people are considered white?

Be specific for us, explain all the tell tale means by which you determine who is inferior and who is not?

So using your logic, how does skin color equate to any thing other than easy identification of what race within the Human species one is? You are aware that a mixed couple can give birth to a white skinned child? That some blacks are so light skinned they easily appear to be white? That some Mexicans are in fact white? That some Hispanics are so light skinned as to appear white? That Spanish people are considered white?

Be specific for us, explain all the tell tale means by which you determine who is inferior and who is not?

He's the one who's inferior...

OJ will not be punished for the reason that he is a celeb, and a crazy one at that.
People are fascinated by his egocentric behavior. We need him for entertainment.

This is an interesting debate. I think racist or racism has become a catch word and a way to sidestep more serious issues. So long as everything is racist we are lost in rhetoric-land. Don't get me wrong there are people who hate (maybe too strong a word) people based on some characteristic, but that can be Jewish or Italian or Hispanic or really even the Protestant/Catholic/Muslim down the block.

When we were kids in a large city we fought with the Blacks, it was part of the neighborhood, we called them the N word and they called us equally refined names, but somehow it never entered what I would call racism. After we had our differences, some were friends, most weren't. It was just the way it was. In Philly, maybe in most cities, racism/prejudice is about location, where you live, the rich here, the poor there. Location defines privilege and privilege pretends it is better than the other. Unfortunately most of the poor were Black, and that is the area in which prejudice is clearest. I still remember the start of EEO and was interviewed as I worked in a large corporation.

But to the point, I find that rational, intelligent people who somehow believe OJ was proven innocent in that crazy mixed up trial fascinating. In the civil trial and by his own words and actions today, it is even clearer he was guilty. But what fascinates me is why some think otherwise? And I think from reading their responses above and in other sites, I have two pieces of the why.

First, they know better than everyone else. I do not mean that as a criticism but as a healthy (?) psychological approach to life. So they know the prosecutors made mistakes and there were inconsistencies, and this guy is a racist etc. Interesting approach but I think one that fails to include humans in it. People make mistakes, people do bad and just because things aren't perfect is no reason to give up on people. I wonder how people who carry this behavior to an extreme survive marriage and/or children?

Second, it is 'the man' who is in the wrong. If power says something it must be wrong because power cannot be right. That is the usual criticism about city hall and government. We used to say you can't trust city hall, now government is the force that needs to be reckoned with. I should know, we were a large family and had frequent run-ins with the police so I understand the sentiment, but in and of itself it doesn't help. We need strong organizations just as we need strong individuals but 'the man' is not always wrong. And just because it is the man, doesn't make all the people who work there wrong.

This is an interesting debate. I think racist or racism has become a catch word and a way to sidestep more serious issues. So long as everything is racist we are lost in rhetoric-land.

perfectly stated.
The reason OJ got off was because the jury was blinded by the racism of Fuhrman. I suppose thats more of an offense than some former athlete slicing 2 people.

Forum List

Back