O.J. Simpson...Give Your Feed-Back!

Creek_George

Feb 15, 2007
Northern Minnesota In A Cabin
O.J. represents the misjustice put on all black men....by many African Americans.

I had black friends..knew so many black folks during that trial/his arrest...It was amazing how most all believed he was innocent(African Americans)...It was a race issue.This whole thing has been since the begining...(My opinion)

It was more..than who was smarter..more brighter..had more common sense...It was a race issue.

The whole investigation was not..but tainted when one officer was racist,said racist things..what have you...Mark Furman.

I remember at my work..all African Americans...and those who actualy imigrated from Africa...JUMPED FOR JOY..that he was aquitted of murder...I worked in a Nursing Home back then.

Hugging..Jumping in the air...even on the speaker they applauded.

That's my memory on/how black & white American's felt about this trial.

The whole thing was racist..and it's a fact this is the only way how this SAGA can be explained.

To me...it was not a racist issue....That one asshole detective...paid more in his lifetime for his stupidity..Than O.J. did...using the race card...and dodging a murder rap.

I don't see this as a triumph for the African Community(Him being proved innocent)...I don't see how O.J. is an example of black....representation in any form..He was a football star,aquitted of a double murder.

I'm not a racist....Saying my two bits..

He represented how alot felt..that were Black Americans...That was scary..because the jury felt the same way.(mostly black)

Was justice served?...I guess so...If you can call it that?

This is what scares me...His celebrity status now days.."is" that he got away with murder....Am I wrong?

Robert Blake is as guilty as shit....whether his wife was white..or black makes no difference to me.

So I guess we gota stomach all this crap....

As far as I'm concerned..Al Sharpton..and Jesse Jackson should of been holding hands with O.J. on his release from jail..after those murders....Because the guy is innocent to most black Americans.

Let me remind you all once again..I worked in a very deverse job back then(during his trial)...Nursing Homes..are very deverse..:)

What he represented to me..was the culture difference with those I knew(Black Americans),who felt he was being railroaded.

It was a scary feeling..because I perceived it..as justice not being served...due to racism.

The sad thing is..when they went to arrest O.J...he was was fleeing...runing..crying..had a gun to his head,gona kill himself etc...He was very guilty in his actions..when bringing him in for those double murders.

A good team of lawyers..pull a race card..and he had every African American on his side...He was an Icon..he represented those...who put aside justice,and felt like this was a white man issue.

It makes me sick to my stomach..that people pose in pictures with this guy anywhere he goes....Especialy when they are my age..or less..I'm geting old..but at airports,restaurants..on the golf course...Everybody wants a picture with O.J....99% don't even know what teams he played for...Let alone he played an idiot in the Naked Gun Movies.

I wouldn't be surprised...no matter what jury thrown at this guy..who mocks humanity..Would have 1,2..or 3 other stupid people on it,with this guys mind frame.

Because I can tell you now...everybody I worked with back in the old days..This same kinda mind frame could come out again.....It would make no difference to those who thought/still believe he's innocent of those 1994 murders..to easily find him innocent of these new charges as well.

That case..was so cut & dried..that this case is just that as well...Just as if he & his idiot side kicks went into a bank..and emptied a safe deposit box...I feel the evidence is..that cut & dried in this case as well.

He's gona try to be the victim again..and represent many in this county like he did before.

That idiot..who said he'd drop the charges..on his side now.?...Pull a gun in Nevada on someone..Don't matter after that..that's a crime..:)

We Americans have a shady history ourself.

It's sick when Race issues play a part...because O.J. is a case of pure guilt.

We are guilty too..Our history...But this generation sees the truth in things...we do...we do..You know dam well we do.

We all have a different version of it..like the O.J. Jury.

A crime has been committed..not murder this time.

If racism is a factor..he's innocent...If the facts & evidence are looked at with a measure of justice...he'd be guilty.

I guess it all comes down to who the jury is.

Laws go down the toilet..when racism plays a part..It did in the 60's with the KKK...and the result comes out to this day..in a mostly black jury with O.J.

That's what O.J. represents to me......

Him being found guilty back in 94..I would not be jumping for joy..or hugging people....It would of been justice..and nothing more than that.

His innocence was like the first landing on the moon...from my experience from the black community.

I honestly feel he is/was guilty of those murders....

So do ..well I need not go there.

I'm bumbed...he comes across like a beacon..or one who struggles for the African Community..as a sense of pride he was innocent?...He's as guilty as shit....Those who believe he's innocent..also scare me...That's when reality comes to the door...What do we have in common?..Relate On?

I didn't relate on the Rodney King Issue either....and I'm not gona with O.J. either.

Creek

I watched most of that trial. The Jury had no choice but to acquit him. The Prosecution absolutely FAILED to prove beyond a reasonable doubt he was guilty. The Defense destroyed them on every single point. And it was a lot more than just one racists cop. A racist cop with a personal history with O.J. that just happened to have been at the crime scene and just happened to find the glove. Further the police had no busy going on O.J.'s property with no warrent , they lied TWICE to a judge to get what warrents they eventually did have. The excuse given was they were afraid O.J. May have been killed as well, yet when they pounded on his eldest daughter's door, the question was not " Have you seen your Father" the question was " we need to search for a pair of shoes". His partner carried a vial of O.J.'s blood around for most of a day, he went to where evidence was , evidence that later magically had O.J.'s blood on it. ALL against policy and procedure and for NO reason. 18 year veterans do not make those kind of "mistakes". Further the lab that did the testing had to admit they screwed up and sprayed O.J.'s blood around the lab while crucial evidence was out and could be tainted.

These destroyed any DNA evidence, not to mention the fact that the DNA match on all the evidence was not a perfect match The Prosecution was incompetent and made VERY bad decisions. The Fiasco with the gloves is another perfect example of the failure of the prosecution to even understand what the hell they were doing.

I am white and personally I would have been appalled if O.J. had been convicted. The civil case was a travesty. The Judge refused to allow the defense to mount a reasonable defense. Further in a civil trial the burden is not "beyond a reasonable doubt".

There is NO reason now to hold him without bail. He isn't going anywhere. He is being hounded by the cops, in my personal opinion. They even admit the stuff was legally his.

The fact that Furhman used the n word when giving a book interview does not make him racist and I resent the fact that anyone would infer him to be. I know few blacks who haven't used the word themselves.

We, as a nation, need to get over this whole politically correct ideology, stop placing such importance upon petty words and stop allowing others to tell us what value we should attach to mere words.

Secondly, the police had every right to go onto the property, finding blood at the entrance and not knowing if OJ had been also attacked or, murdered. They did nothing wrong and everything they did do was within the whelm of their duties.

I also watched the entire trial and disagree that he won based upon the facts presented or, the dream team.

He won due to the jury being star-struck, anti-prosecution and overwhelmed by their duty.

If the defense wasn't allowed to put on a defense then, where exactly did these mistruths and exaggerations of fact originate from? And why is it that their 'defense' is all that is remembered of the trial?

Anyone who fell for their positions regarding racism and police misconduct is only showing their own gullibility and propensity for falling prey to every conspiracy theory that comes along.

He is guilty as sin and that jury let us all down when setting him free.

Thankfully, he will now hopefully get his just deserves and we are all a bit safer for it.

The fact that Furhman used the n word when giving a book interview does not make him racist and I resent the fact that anyone would infer him to be. I know few blacks who haven't used the word themselves.

We, as a nation, need to get over this whole politically correct ideology, stop placing such importance upon petty words and stop allowing others to tell us what value we should attach to mere words.

Secondly, the police had every right to go onto the property, finding blood at the entrance and not knowing if OJ had been also attacked or, murdered. They did nothing wrong and everything they did do was within the whelm of their duties.

I also watched the entire trial and disagree that he won based upon the facts presented or, the dream team.

He won due to the jury being star-struck, anti-prosecution and overwhelmed by their duty.

If the defense wasn't allowed to put on a defense then, where exactly did these mistruths and exaggerations of fact originate from? And why is it that their 'defense' is all that is remembered of the trial?

Anyone who fell for their positions regarding racism and police misconduct is only showing their own gullibility and propensity for falling prey to every conspiracy theory that comes along.

He is guilty as sin and that jury let us all down when setting him free.

Thankfully, he will now hopefully get his just deserves and we are all a bit safer for it.

White people who aren't racist don't use that word the way Furman did. You can resent it all you want. Big difference beteen black people using the word between themselves and a white person using it. (Same as you can say anything you want about your own family, but if an outsider were to make the same observation, you'd be really pissed off).

The defense was allowed to put on a defense. However, the prosecutors did a terrible job. Furman had walked around with the blood evidence without docketing it and protecting it. The fact that he tossed around racial epithets didn't help his credibility, particularly given that the LAPD had a pretty awful history in dealing with race issues.

Marcia Clarke was far too concerned about how her hair looked on TV and Chris Darden screwed up by handing OJ the infamous glove to put on. That in turn gave his lawyer the opportunity to say "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit". And to top it all off, Lance Ito let the trial be a circus because he had the TV lights in his eyes....

All in all, a horrific job trying the case when it needed to be pitch perfect to get a jury to convict someone who had been a hero to them.

so mark foley made a racist comment that means oj the big lib donor is innocent according to libs?

no wonder liberalism makes america sick.

so mark foley made a racist comment that means oj the big lib donor is innocent according to libs?

no wonder liberalism makes america sick.

OJ was setup in this whole ordeal. I believe he will dedicate his life to finding out who the real perpetrators are.

OJ was setup in this whole ordeal. I believe he will dedicate his life to finding out who the real perpetrators are.

I personally doubt he did it. BUT I KNOW the cops decided he did right off the bat and went about proving he did it.

Give me a break, they "found" a spec of what they claimed was blood on a car and justified that as an excuse to enter his property illegaly, for no reason at all, well unless they wanted to get on the property before the light of day and the press showed up.

The claim was they entered his property without legal cause because they felt he may have been attacked as well. Yet the cps that woke his eldest daughter up did not ask her " Have you seen your father" they ask if they could search his home for shoes.

They lied twice after the fact to a Judge for what search warrants they first got, again for no reason. O.J. wasn't even in town and they knew it.

Furhman had a previous altercation with O.J. and was clearly not a fan of black people. He was at the crime scene and just happened to find the glove UNDER an air conditioner unit on O.J.'s property. First question of course being why would O.J. manage to destroy all the cloths and shoes used in the crime. leave just one glove at the scene and then toss the second one under a unit in his back yard.

Then there are the socks, supposedly bloody. Anyone take a look at O.J.'s bedroom? HUGE plush WHITE carpet. Lets get this right, he FORGOT his socks were bloody so kept them. BUT there is not ONE hint of any blood anywhere in the house or on that carpet.

Furhmen didn't have the blood vial, his partner did, an 18 year police Veteran with a good record. We are to believe he "forgot" policy and accidently carried around a vial of O.J.'s blood to the crime scene, to the evidence locker, for nearly a whole day. We are to ignore the fact the lab they used had so many accidents if Mansen were on trial they couldn't prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt. They SPRAYED blood around the lab while evidence was out Their technicians didn't bother to keep track of how much blood they drew. The DNA test was such that at least 10 people in the LA area alone could match the sample. The cops "found" a blood speck days after the crime on the back gate, just when they needed more evidence and AFTER that blood vial had visited the property. The gloves DID NOT fit.

Again, NO blood in the car, NO BLOOD in the house, NO BLOOD at the scene, NO BLOOD in side the gloves, NO CUT on the gloves , remember they claimed he cut his thumb while killing the victims. NOT one shred of non tainted evidence linking O.J. to the scene at all.

The Jury heard this for how long? After all that time, it wouldn't have taken me long to find NOT GUILTY either. The prosecution FAILED to prove he did it. The requirement is BEYOND a reasonable doubt. EVERY shred of evidence they had that might have connected O.J. to the crime was explained away by the defense. No reasonable person hearing that day in and day out could possible find him guilty BEYOND a reasonable doubt.

Further I don't think your going to find many liberals defending him. That is a strawman.

I watched most of that trial. The Jury had no choice but to acquit him. The Prosecution absolutely FAILED to prove beyond a reasonable doubt he was guilty. The Defense destroyed them on every single point. And it was a lot more than just one racists cop. A racist cop with a personal history with O.J. that just happened to have been at the crime scene and just happened to find the glove. Further the police had no busy going on O.J.'s property with no warrent , they lied TWICE to a judge to get what warrents they eventually did have. The excuse given was they were afraid O.J. May have been killed as well, yet when they pounded on his eldest daughter's door, the question was not " Have you seen your Father" the question was " we need to search for a pair of shoes". His partner carried a vial of O.J.'s blood around for most of a day, he went to where evidence was , evidence that later magically had O.J.'s blood on it. ALL against policy and procedure and for NO reason. 18 year veterans do not make those kind of "mistakes". Further the lab that did the testing had to admit they screwed up and sprayed O.J.'s blood around the lab while crucial evidence was out and could be tainted.

These destroyed any DNA evidence, not to mention the fact that the DNA match on all the evidence was not a perfect match The Prosecution was incompetent and made VERY bad decisions. The Fiasco with the gloves is another perfect example of the failure of the prosecution to even understand what the hell they were doing.

I am white and personally I would have been appalled if O.J. had been convicted. The civil case was a travesty. The Judge refused to allow the defense to mount a reasonable defense. Further in a civil trial the burden is not "beyond a reasonable doubt".

There is NO reason now to hold him without bail. He isn't going anywhere. He is being hounded by the cops, in my personal opinion. They even admit the stuff was legally his.
I read some of the feed back...

I could rephrase that..Mark Furman is not a racist.I don't believe him to be one either....

I've said the "N" word myself many times...(smile)...I've been a victim..and listened to it come from another...I've never done a racist action though...Black & White people in...well a good amount of each population say things in private....That's what came back to haunt Mr.Furman.

It does describe the situation with the 94 trial...It influenced it..I do find stupidity,for anybody..to make racist remarks while being recorded...Especialy an authority figure...who was one on the case.

I'll also give credit..and the freedom for those to choose what they believe..if the race card feels like it was an important factor...Just as if David Duke was the detevtive on the scene that particular day.

Yes..we all say things...We're either a stupid racist..or a smart one...I said..and admit we are all guilty...White & Black..when it came to our beliefs in the O.J....Senario.

I suppose when he tried to get the hell outa there in his Bronco..how many thousands in a brown paper bag,a wig..and had a hand gun was over looked.

Was not there even a plane tickets?

Then threatening to kill himself as well on that chase..

The case was so probably cut & dried..they were lazy & made serious mistakes...After the stunt in his bronco..they probably figured they had the guy..That evidence in his actions were overwelming.

After going through all that...and watching his actions..It felt better than a blood match..that was fresh,and not carried in some guys pocket all day.

I have no arguement..that the prosecution failed...look at the f_ck uped job the LAPD did.

I re-read my post...I should have brought up how..terrible the prosecution was..and the evidence as well.

If this would of been any other black man..or a white man on trial...They'd be in jail right now....The lack of evidence turned into the race card as well.

It would have been very suffiecient evidence.

As far as my thoughts on the jury..or the jury system itself..Is to establish a reasonable doubt..They don't have to think laws,statues..or the prosecutor..or defense version of anything...It's them as a team..to establish the verdict if it comes to a trial.

Laws..are laws..When one pleads innocent..he seeks the common sense of a jury by trial.

People have been convicted for WAY less in this country..and over convicted in some cases.

I can't remember the guys name...he killed his pregnant wife..dumped her in a bay...This was in California?...A year..or so back?...What's his name?

A jury convicted his ass...with way less that was offered at the O.J. Trial in 94 as eveidence...A Jury...that's right...A jury convicted him out of common sense.

Yes..the prosecution failed to make there case..Because a jury determined O.J. was innocent....

That was my whole point..of my post...racism..and a jury looking at an offence,to open mindedly feeling race plays a part...Maybe I did not come across as that in its entire...I apologize.

He'll be released on bail...but maybe the judge saw his bronco chase,and O.J. is not a resident of Nevada...

Sounds like anybody involved with this..is gona blame Simpson...Even though it be only 2 individuals we know of,that have been arrested in this case...thus far.

I have not seen any law authority spokesman claim the stuff legaly belongs to Simpson...Legaly these items were suppose to be handed over..in the loss of his civil case..I don't dispute the stuff may have been stolen..(some,part,maybe just a few of the many items)...but from what I have read,the Goldman & Brown family will file papers to claim right to it...So O.J. went though alot of bologna for nothing.

If these items were stolen like he says..he'll have police reports to prove that..It would/will be on record.

Most likely..these are items that simply disapeared...in your so called version of the result from the civil case.

Show that Bronco Tape...maybe they used some common sense this time.

I..the country will accept he got off murder charges...Civil Court is a little different obviously...

Also the guns being used in the crime.....Even if he bought ice cream..guns are a big no no in Nevada.

You..nor I could pull a stunt like he did,and get away with it..Unless we were rescuing our own children from harms way..

It was a robbery,big time intimidation this time....Guns were exposed.

Don't matter if those collectors pick-pocketed his wallet..and he went up to there room to get it back...

If you wana tell me..That this wrong he commited,and that the reactions to him breaking the law in Nevada...is because he's being rail-roaded for as well..So be it.

Pete Rose...and Joe Namath could not get away with how this all played out....(smile)

That guy who killed his pregnant wife..you'd most likely be appalled as well looking at the evedence that convicted his ass as well.

It was a jury....No blood stains..DNA..none of that.

Justice was served..and he was smarter than O.J...:)

Creek

I remember what happened...when all this came down..:)

Simpson's lawyer (Yale Galanter)...said he was preparing a bond motion and will ask for Simpson's release on his own recognizance.

He said...

Quote...

"If it was anyone other than O.J. Simpson, he would have been released by now," he said.

End Quote...

I agree with that...But look at his track record...Never had no criminal run in's with the law...But one time.

He was given an opportunity to turn himself in with the L.A. Police..He jumps in his Bronco..with a loaded gun instead..threatening to commit suicide..Choppers...all those squad cars following him.

The guy was gona leave the country..if he could have....(smile)...Plane tickets..money..a stupid disguise(wig)

Another Quote...

"You can't rob something that is yours," Galanter said. "O.J. said, 'You've got stolen property. Either you return it or I call the police.'"

End Quote...

His Lawyer should shut up too....because O.J. has claimed he has given up on the police....(smile)..Gota remember..he conducted this sting operation himself..:)

If guns were pulled...him even claiming he was gona call the police..is so stupid,that it's to far fetched to believe at this time..:)

I agree the guy should have 500,000 bail...Have to stay in the state of Nevada....till this is all cleared up.

But 10 years in prison...or even 6 years..Is life in prison for him now..at his age.

He'll die a free man...that I assure you of.

Creek

RetardedGaySgt thinks oj is innocent? bwhahaaha and he expects people to believe the liberal crap he spews knowing this?

RetardedGaySgt thinks oj is innocent? bwhahaaha and he expects people to believe the liberal crap he spews knowing this?

Look Maineman and Larkinn, I am a liberal, I have it on such impeccable word from such an unimpeachable source. You all better stop disagreeing with publicly, I might not vote Dem next election.

Look Maineman and Larkinn, I am a liberal, I have it on such impeccable word from such an unimpeachable source. You all better stop disagreeing with publicly, I might not vote Dem next election.

Only a liberal is so dumb that they claim a man is innocent on a message board AFTER that same man has all but admitted he did it.

Typical lib. Lives in its own world where logic doesnt exist.

Only a liberal is so dumb that they claim a man is innocent on a message board AFTER that same man has all but admitted he did it.

Typical lib. Lives in its own world where logic doesnt exist.
I am a liberal but this is my opinion.

I also watched the trial very carefully, and Had I been on the jury, I would not have found him Guilty either. The prosecution didn't prove it's case.

Don't get me wrong, I beleive he was involved, but if so, he didn't do it alone. there are too many things which point to at least one other person being involved.

as for his civil conviction. that was his own fault for lying about the shoes.

I am a liberal but this is my opinion.

I also watched the trial very carefully, and Had I been on the jury, I would not have found him Guilty either. The prosecution didn't prove it's case.

Don't get me wrong, I beleive he was involved, but if so, he didn't do it alone. there are too many things which point to at least one other person being involved.

as for his civil conviction. that was his own fault for lying about the shoes.

I can see how someone isolated on the jury might find him not guilty, MAYBE.

But the fleeing in the white bronco, the overwhelming evidence and testimony, his subsequent ADMISSION in the book he wrote, etc. Anyone who still thinks he is not guilty is insane.

I can see how someone isolated on the jury might find him not guilty, MAYBE.

But the fleeing in the white bronco, the overwhelming evidence and testimony, his subsequent ADMISSION in the book he wrote, etc. Anyone who still thinks he is not guilty is insane.

Interesting how anyone who disagrees with you is insane.

Forum List

Back