O.J. Is Innocent And I Can Prove It

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010

In New Book, P.I. William Dear Claims O.J. Simpson's Son Was The Killer

*snip*

The latest installment in the Simpson library is not another "If I Did It," in which the former gridiron great speculated on how he might have killed his former wife. Instead, the new book points the finger of guilt away from Simpson and lays the blame on his son, Jason Simpson.

"Everything we have in the book is documented. It is not theory or hypothesis. It is fact," renowned private investigator William C. Dear told The Huffington Post about his book, "O.J. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It."

*snip*

"I flew out two weeks after the murders," he said. "I climbed over the back gate and walked the walkway to the front door, and that's when I realized O.J. could not have done it. But he was there. He was either there at the time or there afterwards [and] became part of the crime."

In his book, Dear claims that he has the knife used in the murders, along with photos and other evidence that suggest the true killer was Jason Simpson, O.J.'s son with his first wife.

"When I tell you we have the weapon -- we found the weapon in Jason's storage facility that he failed to make payments on. We know he carried it -- his initials were carved in the leather sheath," Dear said.

"We have emails from his former roommates that were in college with him. We have our suspect's diaries. We have his forged time card, and we have the vehicle he was driving on the night of the murders," said Dear.

The private investigator also claims to have photos of Jason Simpson wearing the knit cap that was found at the murder scene.

*snip*

"Our suspect at the time was 5'11" and 235 pounds," Dear said. "He was 24 years old, and he was on probation for assaulting his previous employer with a knife. In addition to that, he's had three attempted suicides and has been in a psychiatric unit."

*snip*

"I have been inducted into the Police Officer Hall of Fame as a private investigator, so my credentials are not [that of] some idiot guy just throwing it out there. My reputation is important to me. I would not say any of this without a great deal of backup," Dear said.

Dear also contended that he has managed to convince others that his theory has merit.

"I recently did a speech in front of 533 law enforcement investigators and prosecutors," he said. "The first statement I made was 'How many of you believe O.J. was guilty?' and everyone raised their hand. When [my speech] was over, I asked the same thing and only three people voted guilty. So when you get law enforcement and all these people to take that position, that's a pretty strong position."

Won't it be funny if this guy is actually able to prove that O.J. didn't do it? It will make a LOT of people look really bad. :)

I heard that right at the very beginning. It would not surprise me at all if it was true.

And O.J. is still an asshole who deserves to be in prison for what he was convicted of, but think of the drama! :lol:

I wonder if Greta will interview this author?

*snip*

The latest installment in the Simpson library is not another "If I Did It," in which the former gridiron great speculated on how he might have killed his former wife. Instead, the new book points the finger of guilt away from Simpson and lays the blame on his son, Jason Simpson.

"Everything we have in the book is documented. It is not theory or hypothesis. It is fact," renowned private investigator William C. Dear told The Huffington Post about his book, "O.J. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It."

*snip*

"I flew out two weeks after the murders," he said. "I climbed over the back gate and walked the walkway to the front door, and that's when I realized O.J. could not have done it. But he was there. He was either there at the time or there afterwards [and] became part of the crime."

In his book, Dear claims that he has the knife used in the murders, along with photos and other evidence that suggest the true killer was Jason Simpson, O.J.'s son with his first wife.

"When I tell you we have the weapon -- we found the weapon in Jason's storage facility that he failed to make payments on. We know he carried it -- his initials were carved in the leather sheath," Dear said.

"We have emails from his former roommates that were in college with him. We have our suspect's diaries. We have his forged time card, and we have the vehicle he was driving on the night of the murders," said Dear.

The private investigator also claims to have photos of Jason Simpson wearing the knit cap that was found at the murder scene.

*snip*

"Our suspect at the time was 5'11" and 235 pounds," Dear said. "He was 24 years old, and he was on probation for assaulting his previous employer with a knife. In addition to that, he's had three attempted suicides and has been in a psychiatric unit."

*snip*

"I have been inducted into the Police Officer Hall of Fame as a private investigator, so my credentials are not [that of] some idiot guy just throwing it out there. My reputation is important to me. I would not say any of this without a great deal of backup," Dear said.

Dear also contended that he has managed to convince others that his theory has merit.

"I recently did a speech in front of 533 law enforcement investigators and prosecutors," he said. "The first statement I made was 'How many of you believe O.J. was guilty?' and everyone raised their hand. When [my speech] was over, I asked the same thing and only three people voted guilty. So when you get law enforcement and all these people to take that position, that's a pretty strong position."

The author was interviewed by Bill O`Reilly last night, and Bill is going to begin the process for an investigation into Dear's assertions.

Won't it be funny if this guy is actually able to prove that O.J. didn't do it? It will make a LOT of people look really bad. :)

With OJs record of mutiple beatings of his wife, over the years, it didn't bode well for him, as she was trying to legally divorce him.

Isn't he serving time now for something??

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

The author was interviewed by Bill O`Reilly last night, and Bill is going to begin the process for an investigation into Dear's assertions.
I'm glad he was interviewed but Greta is the logical choice, not Billo. That case is where she made her name.

Yes - he's serving 33 years for kidnapping, among other charges relating to a memorabilia show gone bad. :lol:

Couldn't happen to a bigger prick.

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

I'm glad he was interviewed but Greta is the logical choice, not Billo. That case is where she made her name.

Yes - he's serving 33 years for kidnapping, among other charges relating to a memorabilia show gone bad. :lol:

Couldn't happen to a bigger prick.

Thanks.

I am a huge fan of Greta Van Susteren, and her show, but it was Bill O`Reilly who offered to get the authorities on this and he has the power and influence.

I am just pleased that someone offered to do this.

Jason Simpson has long been considered a prime suspect by the LAPD - of at least being an accessory to OJ or maybe the killer himself.

Myself - I think it was a father-son operation.

No way could one person with arthritis do all that by himself with only a knife.

Last edited:
Jason Simpson has long been considered a prime suspect by the LAPD - of at least being an accessory to OJ or maybe the killer himself.

No way could one person with arthritis do all that by himself with only a knife.

OJ is serving a virtual life sentence for the burglary conviction.

Maybe the authorities can cut a deal with OJ to come clean on the Nicole/Ron murders: his involvement and who helped him.

Cut his sentence down.

Maybe the authorities can cut a deal with OJ to come clean on the Nicole/Ron murders: his involvement and who helped him.

Cut his sentence down.

Cut his sentence IF he confesses to two brutal murders? WHY?

Cut his sentence down.

Admitting to 2 murders will not get you out of prison any quicker you fuckin jack ass, pour yourself another drink and shut the fuck up.

fail-owned-free-oj-car-fail.jpg

Cut his sentence down.

Admitting to 2 murders will not get you out of prison any quicker you fuckin jack ass, pour yourself another drink and shut the fuck up.

Deals happen all the time: re Gary Ridgeway The Green River Killer came clean to avoid the DP.

PS - you have WATER confused with vodka - they both look identical..........

Cut his sentence down.

Deals happen all the time: re Gary Ridgeway The Green River Killer came clean to avoid the DP.

PS - you have WATER confused with vodka - they both look identical..........

Avoiding the death penalty is not the same as being cut loose retard, did the Green River Killer get to clean out his bunk and go home? no? than shut the fuck up.:mad:

Forum List

Back