~O.J. Innocent??~

I don't know, I wasn't there but I do know that the prosecutor in that case was completely imcompetant and the jury was staffed with complete idiots.

I'd have to read the book to understand if this person has anything credible to say.

I think OJ did it but it does make sense that he didn't do it alone.

Maybe OJ and Jason went to talk to Nicole about the dinner she didn't attend, OJ see's Goldman gets jealous and starts a fight. Jason jumps in with his rage issues and you get the muder scene. Of course OJ would take all the blame to keep his son out of it.

Last edited:
I think OJ did it but it does make sense that he didn't do it alone.

Maybe OJ and Jason went to talk to Nicole about the dinner she didn't attend, OJ see's Goldman gets jealous and starts a fight. Jason jumps in with his rage issues and you get the muder scene. Of course OJ would take all the blame to keep his son out of it.

He could of killed her then when he came out to see what was going on OJ stuck a knife in him.

Anybody can write a book and the more controversy the better it might sell. The incompetent prosecution team were big media stars for a while but they seem to have disappeared. Judge Ito was a clown and Mark Furman was blindsided with the "N" word and fell apart. He seems to be doing OK with book deals though and the occasional expert opinion on Fox. OJ could confess and make a million dollars today and we couldn't try him again.

I guess we'll know if the cops look into all the allegations this guy is making. If they don't then it most likely BS.

New Topics

Forum List

Back