O is running against himself, lol.

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
"Vote for Revenge" is like telling his followers to vote for him because the last four years sucked.

"I will bring bipartisanship back to Washington", not a direct quote, but something like that. Anyway, it's like he's telling his followers he will work with Republicans unlike the he did the last four years.

I'm sure there's more.

The best part is, his followers are eating it up. It's like they are saying to themselves, "He's right! The last four years have sucked, we should vote for Obama because Obama sucked the last four years."

For those who don't get that last line, which is probably everyone on the left, I'm saying the left is seeing Obama as two different people.

Oh, never mind, you don't get it. Just go vote for Obama because you want to vote Obama out.

"Obama as two different people."

He is more than 2 people. Christian, Muslim, Kenyan, Hawaiin, Conneticutian (lol), savior, Full of shit, Liar etc.

"Vote for Revenge" is like telling his followers to vote for him because the last four years sucked.

"I will bring bipartisanship back to Washington", not a direct quote, but something like that. Anyway, it's like he's telling his followers he will work with Republicans unlike the he did the last four years.

I'm sure there's more.

The best part is, his followers are eating it up. It's like they are saying to themselves, "He's right! The last four years have sucked, we should vote for Obama because Obama sucked the last four years."

For those who don't get that last line, which is probably everyone on the left, I'm saying the left is seeing Obama as two different people.

Oh, never mind, you don't get it. Just go vote for Obama because you want to vote Obama out.

Stupid Scot. We know who wanted America to fail and it was not Barak Obama.

I'm sure there's more.

Stupid Scot. We know who wanted America to fail and it was not Barak Obama.

His policies has shown that he wants America to fail. It's called logic

Forum List

Back