O Great -- A New Way To Die

Reminds me of the story, "Man swallows his own face".

I would take these stories about how we're being poisoned with a grain of salt.

My suggestion is make sure your water is pure before anything. I got a distiller this week and the quality of our water is much better because of it. I never liked drinking the water here and after running a batch through my distiller I discovered why. The stinking brown liquid that was left behind was really nasty. Most of it is calcium and bacteria not to mention various minerals that I don't want to think about.

• Banned
The link isn't working. Morons can OD on water too.

A man died from drinking vast amounts of cold water to relieve painful gums.

Andrew Thornton, 44, ‘ overloaded’ his body after drinking ten litres – more than 17 pints – in eight hours.

Read more: Man dies of water overdose after drinking 17 pints in eight hours to soothe sore gums | Mail Online

Link is fixed.

Apparently, this is concentrated caffeine powder. Two spoonfuls equals all the caffeine in 70 cans of Red Bull.

What earthly non-lethal purpose would such a dangerous product have?

Caffine didn't kill that guy.

Ignorance killed him.

Every year kids die because they don't understand that alcohol is a poison.

Should we outlaw alcohol because of that?

No, the solution to their ignorance ends up worse for society that the outcome of their ignorance.

Now personally I would not care if we outlawed alcohol.

But as I understand the fallout of that is worse than the disease it's seeking to solve, I wouldn't support such a prohibition.

So too with this call for the prohibition of caffine, and so too with my continued call for the repeal of anti-drug laws generally.

Forum List

Back