O Fuck

Two of my favorate ladies in the world are bickering.

I am not a pervert so I can't get off on this.

Come on ladies, I love you, so there must be something you can find to love in each other.

Come on ladies, I love you, so there must be something you can find to love in each other.

Well, let's see. I like Si's nick, and she usually uses correct spelling and grammar. That's a start, eh?

Yes, yes it is.

Ms. Mondo?

But then I am a man, so I do not due back faced bitch face slapping stuff.

Yes, yes it is.

Ms. Mondo?

But then I am a man, so I do not due back faced bitch face slapping stuff.

Si and I are not back-stabbing, JW. We are having our snot fest-i-val right out in public, face to face. Si may be behaving like a pain in my ass, but even so, I dun think she deserves to be called a coward or a sneak.....and neither do I.

Not every chick is passive aggressive, JW.

Some of us are just regular old aggressive, on occasion.

I'll get back to you whenever I find that something.

Ah, such honesty....dun go changin', you wretched bitch. You post like Willow would if she owned a thesarus and knew how to use it.

Well, you used to, anyways.......

I'll get back to you whenever I find that something.

Ah, such honesty....dun go changin', you wretched bitch. You post like Willow would if she owned a thesarus and knew how to use it.

Well, you used to, anyways.......
The fact that a lewd, classless, proven liar, and pig says this about me is comforting.

I sprayed the windows with a glass frosting spray paint, inside the house. I did not wear a mask and now I am feeling shitty.

Will this get better on its own?

O man, do NOT do this......wear a mask, and mebbe open the doors before you spray.

Am I in trouble here or will this pass?

You will pass.

Hahahhaha. Guess what the warning label on Israeli cigarettes says?

"If you smoke, you will die."

I'm thinking even if you don't smoke, you will still die.

Whaca think, Mr. Science? Am I on to something here?

Omg, you smoke?

FYI birds are particularly suseptable to paint and chemical fumes.

Just thought I'd mention that in case any of you have birds.

Yeah, that's why coal miners took canaries down in the mines with them.

When the canaries dropped, the miners headed for the light up above.

Whew.

Okay, I feel better.....house still smells of this stuff, though and being back inside is aggravating me again. It's like 30 degrees outside so I hate to leave the house open for any length of time.

Jesus H. Christ; I think I must be allergic to something in the paint. Not to be all plantiffy about this, but a warning label would have been nice.

How in the hell does Paulie do this all day?

I don't spray window frosting all day :lol:

It's only occasionally that we use paints with toxic fumes, like oil based primers and such. When we do, we open all the windows. You still smell it, but whatever. You gotta do what you gotta do.

I've used that window frosting stuff before to frost the bathroom windows in our preschool, and I know what you mean. That shit lingers forever.

I think you're going to be just fine. :thup:

I sprayed the windows with a glass frosting spray paint, inside the house. I did not wear a mask and now I am feeling shitty.

O man, do NOT do this......wear a mask, and mebbe open the doors before you spray.

You are already decorating for Christmas:eek:

You are already decorating for Christmas:eek:

Well, the glass frosting is a decor thingie, but yes. My kidlet will be here this weekend and we are having Xmas early; she hates coming up here in the snow, so we just moved the date.

My house looks fabu -- all full of both Xmas and Halloween decorations, LOL.

May I play some Xmas music for you, Middleman?

*Laughs*

XmasGirlSkatingVintage.jpg

Last edited:
Probably in the extremely fine print that you need a magnifying glass to read. It's most likely the suspension the frost is held in that's creating the issue for you, possibly an acetate which can be deadly in enclosed spaces.
Who cares how cold it is outside, air the house out! The increased electric bill is much better than the alternative.
Ah, but the loss in drama is prohibitive.

Not that it is any of your bees wax, Si, but my MD's answer to everything is "make an appointment" or "go to the ER". I could call him and say my psychic energy field is down, and he'd still say that.....he's fucking useless over the phone.

The man thinks I'll sue him so he over-treats and over-examines and generally over-charges me.

Us lawyers are lucky MDs dun do colostomy exams on each visit.

You are a lawyer? :confused:

Forum List

Back