O Cancels AZ USSC win with cancellation of Homeland Security rights

Here's how it went and what went wrong:

Which is in keeping with Obama's executive order regarding illegal immigrants. Your point is?
Sorry, Obama's Homeland Security cannot make AZ people unsafe because Obama was humiliated in court.

Your point is?

Obama was humiliated? :rofl: The SCOTUS threw out every provision of AZ's law except the one; and they left that one open for later law suits. You're as delusional as Brewer.

Which is in keeping with Obama's executive order regarding illegal immigrants. Your point is?
Sorry, Obama's Homeland Security cannot make AZ people unsafe because Obama was humiliated in court.

Your point is?

Obama was humiliated? :rofl: The SCOTUS threw out every provision of AZ's law except the one; and they left that one open for later law suits. You're as delusional as Brewer.
If you call delusional as my saying the PEOPLE of the state of Arizona have been wronged by not only Obama but also by Obama's Homeland Security, then I am proud to be.

A president is OBLIGATED to provide for the common defense, and Homeland Security is set up to give EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW to the American people, equally.

If he fails to do so, he is either going to get voted out of office or impeached, and this time, the impeachment will stick as unlawful dereliction of duty.

Obama is a lame, temperamental jerkoff when he doesn't get his way:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3SFXQfE4kk]Obama Kicks Door Open - YouTube[/ame]

And if he doesn't pm Homeland Security and tell them to knock off the AZ-persecution antics, that's what's going to happen to his presidency, except the American people will kick HIS behiney out the same door and very hard.

Your point is?

If you call delusional as my saying the PEOPLE of the state of Arizona have been wronged by not only Obama but also by Obama's Homeland Security, then I am proud to be.

A president is OBLIGATED to provide for the common defense, and Homeland Security is set up to give EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW to the American people, equally.

If he fails to do so, he is either going to get voted out of office or impeached, and this time, the impeachment will stick as unlawful dereliction of duty.

What's delusional is your belief that the SCOTUS sided with AZ. The rest of your post is nonsense.

What's delusional is your belief that the SCOTUS sided with AZ. The rest of your post is nonsense.
That's how Obama views it. AZ got one concession, so what does Obama do? He cancels their right to use Homeland Security like other states do for information.

He is screwing with Arizona, just like King Charles of England screwed with the Colonial Americans.

IOW, Obama is cruisin' for a bruisin' on election day. :lmao:

You're slobbering on both sides today. Here, have one:

top-performance-top-tail-wipes-for-dogs-1.jpg

That's how Obama views it. AZ got one concession, so what does Obama do? He cancels their right to use Homeland Security like other states do for information.

What does Homeland Security do? They follow Obama's executive order. Funny how that works. Following orders, I mean.

He is screwing with Arizona, just like King Charles of England screwed with the Colonial Americans.

He's issuing EO's, just like every other POTUS has.

If you think this will decide the election, you're even more delusional than I thought.

You're slobbering on both sides today.

You're a moron.

What does Homeland Security do? They follow Obama's executive order. Funny how that works. Following orders, I mean.

He's issuing EO's, just like every other POTUS has.

If you think this will decide the election, you're even more delusional than I thought.

IOW, Obama is cruisin' for a bruisin' on election day. :lmao:You're slobbering on both sides today.
You're a moron.
Well, start a thread in the flame zone, dear.

Forum List

Back