O Cancels AZ USSC win with cancellation of Homeland Security rights

Here's how it went and what went wrong:

The Supreme Court on Monday struck down most of SB1070, saying that control of the nation’s borders was the province of the federal government, not the states. It did allow local law enforcement officials to, under certain conditions, check an individual’s immigration status during lawful stops.

Later on the Administration responded in the following way:
The Dept. of Homeland Security decided to cancel its agreements with Arizona law enforcement agencies allowing them to check the citizenship of suspected illegal immigrants. The 287(g) task force agreement cessation was accompanied by an announcement that Homeland Security agents will not respond if asked by Arizona officials to take illegal immigrants into custody unless the detainees had criminal backgrounds or had repeatedly violated immigration rules.
Someone needs to kick the US Fed to the curb over this. Arizona people pay their fair share of taxes, and they should not be getting cancelled from protections by the Obamabots because they're sore losers over losing in the USSC.

I hope they are ruled out of order by the Supreme Court. Because such an act is one of contempt of the Court's decisions.

Maybe Obama thinks the signs are enough?

063010pod1.jpg

It's obvious there is a problem and the more Obama ignores it the worse it's going to get. The drug cartels see this and believe the Feds couldn't care less.

Governor Brewer is accusing the Obama Administration of telling Arizona to "drop dead"!

Brewer accuses Obama administration of telling Arizona to 'drop dead' - latimes.com

No Taxation without Representation? Hows that sound? Obama, like most Statist's, forgets too easily about Who is Serving Who. To claim Jurisdiction, and then back it up with Failure of or denial of service is incompetence at best, breach of contract, at worst. When it's intention is deliberate by design, it is Fraud. He should be remembered as the "Bait and Switch President". His Motto should be "Don't Even Ask."

Again we see obozo refusing to enforce the laws even though the constitution says the president "shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed". Brew should call for his impeachment.

The 287(g) task force agreement cessation was accompanied by an announcement that Homeland Security agents will not respond if asked by Arizona officials to take illegal immigrants into custody unless the detainees had criminal backgrounds or had repeatedly violated immigration rules.

Which is in keeping with Obama's executive order regarding illegal immigrants. Your point is?

Time for states to ask where the constitution gives the supreme court the power to nullify state laws. FAct is it's not there.

So, Obama now thinks he is the SCOTUS as well as President and his own Mini Legislator.

His Response to the Ruling on Arizona Law, In Particular the Part the Court Upheld.

"Ill Ignore it, and order my People to Ignore Arizona when they Call with Illegals they found under the new law"

and you people called Bush and Imperial President.

Obama thinks he is Above all the laws, He thinks we elected him to Rule us, not lead us.

The 287(g) task force agreement cessation was accompanied by an announcement that Homeland Security agents will not respond if asked by Arizona officials to take illegal immigrants into custody unless the detainees had criminal backgrounds or had repeatedly violated immigration rules.

Which is in keeping with Obama's executive order regarding illegal immigrants. Your point is?

HAHAHA. That's pathetic. The EO is illegal. Obozo can't write an EO giving himself the authority to ignore laws passed by congress.

Sorry, Obama's Homeland Security cannot make AZ people unsafe because Obama was humiliated in court.

Your point is?

Time for states to ask where the constitution gives the supreme court the power to nullify state laws. FAct is it's not there.

Sorry but I am a strict Constitutionalists and I call BS. The SCOTUS is clearly Tasked with Determining if any State laws Conflict with Federal Law. And Clearly has the power to Nullify State laws if they do.

Not that I agree with this Particular Ruling, But they do have the power.

Again we see obozo refusing to enforce the laws even though the constitution says the president "shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed". Brew should call for his impeachment.
Obama Admin says Arizona can't enforce Immigration Law because that's a Federal responsibility, not the States.
Supreme Court agrees yet Obama STILL won't enforce the Law.
And we're supposed to believe Obama is a Constitutional Scholar? :confused:

Arizona should just detain illegals, bill the gov't and force the issue.

HAHAHA. That's pathetic. The EO is illegal. Obozo can't write an EO giving himself the authority to ignore laws passed by congress.

He clearly Thinks he can.

He has done some more than once already.

The Man Clearly thinks he can do what ever the fuck he wants, and he thinks it is perfectly OK to Rule like A Dictator, as long as you think your Motives are Pure.

lol

I can't believe Obama is such a troubled man that he would punish Arizona for winning in the United States Supreme Court.

He forgets who put him in office, the people did, and the USSC made a rule he would be wise to just accept and stop punishing Americans who live in AZ to worm his way out of the onus the Supreme Court just landed on him which he deserved, imho.

[
Sorry but I am a strict Constitutionalists and I call BS. The SCOTUS is clearly Tasked with Determining if any State laws Conflict with Federal Law. And Clearly has the power to Nullify State laws if they do.

Not that I agree with this Particular Ruling, But they do have the power.

Where does the constitution give the SC the power to nullify state laws??. It doesn't and that means they don't have it.

Anyway the AZ law does not conflict with federal laws. You don't understand the issues.

I can't believe Obama is such a troubled man that he would punish Arizona for winning in the United States Supreme Court.

Then you don't know obozo. He hates white people and wants non-whites to take over america and turn it into another third world sewer.

[Obama Admin says Arizona can't enforce Immigration Law because that's a Federal responsibility, not the States.
Supreme Court agrees yet Obama STILL won't enforce the Law.
And we're supposed to believe Obama is a Constitutional Scholar? :confused:

Obozo knows what he's doing and he also knows the press won't criticise him for it. They are racists and their policy is "we never challenge a black president on anything".

Sad to think the enlightened one has decided to sacrifice the security of Legal United States Citizens for his own political and ideological gain. I guess he now is the Benevolent Dictator.

I guess when not using quid quo pro with his supporters, he feels obliged to have a "you kick my ass and I'll kick yours harder" approach to states like AZ. I think he was POd because Joe Arpaio got a nod from his peers. :rolleyes:

Sad to think the enlightened one has decided to sacrifice the security of Legal United States Citizens for his own political and ideological gain. I guess he now is the Benevolent Dictator.
He's pushing the envelope. His job description in the Constitution is to provide a common defense for the American people. Arizona people are American people, not his pawns.

This is a truly heinous error on Obama's part. What a selfish, self-centered despot he is making of his administration by punishing American people who one a small concession from the Supremes.

Laws of mercy!

Forum List

Back