O Americans

Just another mouth piece saying their way is the right way.

Once you can get the Muslim world to stop filling mass graves waging jihad and murdering women for learning to read, then we will talk about the merits of your religion.

The ultimate threat to Islam.

femaleStudent_1604228c.jpg

Forumers,

This is just the beginning. I am going from the beginning and following the order of the Qur'an. You have come to realise that this Qur'an which was revealed in the 7th century is talking very clearly about you 21st century Americans. It is so because it is a book from God concerning all ages after the 7th century since Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is sent as the last prophet, the Seal of the prophets. It is a proof that this is the word of God Almighty, not that of Muhammad who is a human being, not a God. It is also a proof that the Qur'an has been uncorrupted since it was revealed 1400 years ago. An atheist who knows this now realizes there is a God, and that God is the God Muhammad talks of, the God as talked of by Islam. He can now say, there is no God except God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God. People now realize all other religions are false, and only Islam is true. Islam is the true religion.

The Qur'an goes on, O Americans, see how this 7th century book talks about you. This is a miracle of Muhammad.

"But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- (make a Qur'an like this one) then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith." (Surah 2, V 24)

"Those who break Allah's Covenant after it is ratified, and who sunder what Allah Has ordered to be joined, and do mischief on earth: These cause loss (only) to themselves." (Surah 2, V 27)

"Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."
(Surah 2, V 30)

"They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom." (Surah 2, V 32)

"O Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil your covenant with Me as I fulfil My Covenant with you, and fear none but Me." (Surah 2, V 40)

"Do ye enjoin right conduct on the people, and forget (To practise it) yourselves, and yet ye study the Scripture? Will ye not understand?" (Surah 2, V 44)

The FBI needs to keep you under 24 hour surveillance. I've been on this board for over a year - seen quite a few Muslims write on here and do not have a check in my spirit about any of them but you? You are sending up MAJOR RED FLAGS. You need to be watched for your own protection and the protection of others.

Forum List

Back