Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck

BTW I happen to be wearing my Three Stooges flannel pjs right now.
True story.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
There is no way they will be able to remake the original..I should say they wont due it justice. Why do they mess with the orinals.

The honeymooners? Really? Now this...eh

It seems we are approaching a point in history where the creation of movies and music are just recycled and remixed oldies. Imagination and creativity have almost disappeared. But is this just because the majority of Americans are older and the creators are playing to the aging crowd or are we really entering an era where creativity is dead. If creativity is really dying it indicates that we as a race are dying too.

Jack (his Will and Grace name cuz I cant think of his real one) is perfect for Larry, though. Still...nobody can take Curly's place.
I loved them and still do. My dad and I would watch them all the time..and the Red Skelton show. Dad would double over in laughter at the pie throwing scenes. Especially the one in the ballroom where there was a pie fight. HoityToity woman looks up where a pie landed.....and SPLAT! Dad saw that many many times and each time he would STILL double over with tears squirting from his eyes.
Ah. Such great memories.

Thats his name. Sean Hayes. Love him. But I dont know if Ill love him as Larry.

I never liked the Three Stooges. Never. Can't stand the Three Stooges. Really. If that was the only thing on the tube, I would turn the tube off rather than watch that mind-numbing stuff. The commercials would be welcome during the airing.

Forum List

Back