NYTimes plans to trigger race war leaked as deep state pushes collapse of U.S. economy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex Jones breaks down how the media and Democrats are determined to start a race war heading into 2020 as the Deep State continues trying to crash the U.S. economy to hurt Trump.

NYTimes Plan To Trigger Race War Leaked As Deep State Pushes Collapse of U.S. Economy

Listen or don't listen it's your choice while we are still partly free. It's to bad so many are victims of stupidity who listen to all the wrong information............. other wise you'd see this shit coming way before it happens.

Alex Jones breaks down how the media and Democrats are determined to start a race war heading into 2020 as the Deep State continues trying to crash the U.S. economy to hurt Trump.

NYTimes Plan To Trigger Race War Leaked As Deep State Pushes Collapse of U.S. Economy

Listen or don't listen it's your choice while we are still partly free. It's to bad so many are victims of stupidity who listen to all the wrong information............. other wise you'd see this shit coming way before it happens.
I have my solution locked an loaded.

594574_01_century_arms_cetme_308_battle__640.jpg

I absolutely agree with this. Take a gander at this New York Times article from today:

Amid the Kale and Corn, Fears of White Supremacy at the Farmers’ Market

The true hell of it all is how our great nation overcame petty racism many decades ago, and now the radical American left has sown the seeds of more generations of worthless, pointless asinine racial conflict and for what? Political currency? A grab for power? Without doubt the American left, through the media and its contemporary politician's own mouths, are doing their best to destroy our country from within; to sow hatred between us and make us fear our neighbors who happen to have different physical attributes. Fuck all those who would cheer the burning of our America through racial conflict.

3141202-7323516159-tBWPE.gif

Of course a bitch like you would totally ignore the other link..

I saw this and am going to get another .308 win for my collection. You just cant get enough of the 2nd amendment with the lunatic left around. Always wanting what i have.

Half of democrats are white. How’s a race war gonna bridge that logic gap? Guy is an actor and a moron influencing more morons.

Of course a bitch like you would totally ignore the other link..

I saw this and am going to get another .308 win for my collection. You just cant get enough of the 2nd amendment with the lunatic left around. Always wanting what i have.
Who needs to read links from InfoWars? They all lead to crazy.

Forum List

Back