NYTimes Interactive on Darfur

amazing how he and danny glover have been the only liberals raising hell about this for all of 2004 (along with the massive number of conservatives from kristol to graham to leeden).... i guess they've had to pull the weight of 1,000,000 liberals who decided to hate george bush fervently rather than help save darfur.

its a powerful interactive feature there on the NYT.

Yes, I hadn't seen this before. I was purusing some NYTimes archives, watched the Beslan interactive, then I came across this. Some investigation after the fact showed me you had actually posted this a couple months back. But no matter, it's worth watching repeatedly.

But what I think is even more amazing than the humanity loving liberals keeping so silent about this latest instance of purposeful and preventable genocide, is the fact that the same amount of people being killed by an unpreventable natural disaster warrants infinite more attention.

Zhukov said:
Yes, I hadn't seen this before. I was purusing some NYTimes archives, watched the Beslan interactive, then I came across this. Some investigation after the fact showed me you had actually posted this a couple months back. But no matter, it's worth watching repeatedly.

But what I think is even more amazing than the humanity loving liberals keeping so silent about this latest instance of purposeful and preventable genocide, is the fact that the same amount of people being killed by an unpreventable natural disaster warrants infinite more attention.

that is a sad commentary on the media and the people themselves, as well as certain leaders. a disasterous oversight that costs hundreds of thousands their lives

Forum List

Back