NYT: What Mueller Wants to Ask Trump About Obstruction, and What It Means

I can't even pick a good paragraph or three to post, I'll just use the opening paragraph. They all appear to be questions he is not going to want to answer, and for good reason I'm sure.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, recently provided President Trump’s lawyers a list of questions he wants answered in an interview. The New York Times obtained the list; here are the questions, along with the context and significance of each. The questions fall into categories based on four broad subjects. They are not quoted verbatim, and some were condensed.

What Mueller Wants to Ask Trump About Obstruction, and What It Means

Trump should tell Mueller to go bugger himself with a wire brush.
Have you tried that recently Hossfly ?

Did it kill all the hemorrhoids ?
Yes, it killed the 'roids plus I don't have to get another colonoscopy for 5 more years.

The answers I gave at my last deposition:

Yes, that is my name.

Yes, that is my address.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

It is possible.

Please rephrase the question.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

Thank you. Have a wonderful weekend.​
So what is Mueller doing LEAKING to the NYT?
I THOUGHT that was UNethical and crooked?
Oh, IT IS!
What makes you think he's leaking?
He is giving the American people an update.
The NYT is calling it a leak and so is mule face idiot!
Someone at the FBI is leaking it to the press.

That's political.

Whoever that agent is should be fired and jailed.
I heard Trumps lawyers leaked them out ...

I heard if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass every time he hopped.

Wow, the more you know the more you understand it's about the Trump family being traitors to America.

Look at the questions. This many for Michael Flynn before he's sentenced, this many for Jared Kushner, this many for Manafort, this many for Don Jr., this many for Gates, this many for...........
Well, you get the picture.
Everyone of those guys had many, many connections to Russia. Half even met at Trump Tower with an admitted Russian spy.
A fuking Russian spy. She even said she is an informant. Publicly, on TV.

It's probably no coincidence that these questions were leaked soon after Giuliani joined the legal team.

Those questions are indicative of the nothing-burger Mueller has. They sound more like a TV interview. Most of them are none of Mueller's business in the first place. Mueller should be fired. He's not investigating he is setting a perjury trap.

Forum List

Back