NYT: Republicans Demand Romney Release More Tax Returns

Desparation...that's what I call it when they start quoting Republicans to make themselves look better...and they agree with it. :badgrin:

The loony Obamabots don't even know why they're supposed to be demanding Romney's Tax Records. All they know is, the DNC Talking Points are telling them to. The guy's rich? So what? Probably not as rich as John Kerry? And the dummies didn't seem to have a problem supporting him. This whole thing really is just lame distraction Bullshite. Their Dear Leader is a disaster. And they know that.

Yup. Just a desperate distraction.

Hell. If Romney's taxes weren't in order the IRS would be all over him like stink on shit.

Haven't heard that the IRS is looking into Romney's tax returns so as much as the left would like to believe it I doubt there is any wrong doing on Romneys part.

Unlike the cast of characters Barry has tried to hire. Some of those guys really did cheat on their taxes. Geitner included.

Oh yeah. Hypocrisy at its best.

Distractions are all your gonna see from the Barry camp during this campaign.

Personally I could care less how much money he or anybody else has. I'm more interested in how he can get the country out of this ditch we are in.

Yep. All they want is more material to wallow in. That's all there is to it as they cannot defend thier messiah and his piss-poor record.

I'm a Conservative, and i could care less. I don't care how rich either Candidate is. More power to em. Get rich, or die trying. This will only be used for more pathetic Class Warfare smearing anyway. Just another meaningless distraction for the Sheeple.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R):

“There’s a real difference between venture capitalism and vulture capitalism...Venture capitalism we like. Vulture capitalism, no...Perry cited two companies in Gaffney and Georgetown, S.C., that he said had lost jobs while the venture capital firm took in millions of dollars. He accused Romney and Bain of “picking their bones clean” rather than working to “clean up those companies, save those jobs.”

”That’s not what we’re looking for in a president of the United States,” he said. “We’re looking for someone that knows how to build jobs, create jobs. And that’s what I’ve done in the state of Texas. So there’s no use trying to paper this over. That is a problem for Mitt, and he’s going to have to face it.”

“There’s a real difference between venture capitalism and vulture capitalism...Venture capitalism we like. Vulture capitalism, no...Perry cited two companies in Gaffney and Georgetown, S.C., that he said had lost jobs while the venture capital firm took in millions of dollars. He accused Romney and Bain of “picking their bones clean” rather than working to “clean up those companies, save those jobs.”

”That’s not what we’re looking for in a president of the United States,” he said. “We’re looking for someone that knows how to build jobs, create jobs. And that’s what I’ve done in the state of Texas. So there’s no use trying to paper this over. That is a problem for Mitt, and he’s going to have to face it.”

Now you guys are promoting Perry a known party flip flopper. What is arlen spectres opinion? :eusa_shhh:

Desparation...that's what I call it when they start quoting Republicans to make themselves look better...and they agree with it. :badgrin:

The loony Obamabots don't even know why they're supposed to be demanding Romney's Tax Records. All they know is, the DNC Talking Points are telling them to. The guy's rich? So what? Probably not as rich as John Kerry? And the dummies didn't seem to have a problem supporting him. This whole thing really is just lame distraction Bullshite. Their Dear Leader is a disaster. And they know that.

Yup. Just a desperate distraction.

Hell. If Romney's taxes weren't in order the IRS would be all over him like stink on shit.

Haven't heard that the IRS is looking into Romney's tax returns so as much as the left would like to believe it I doubt there is any wrong doing on Romneys part.

Unlike the cast of characters Barry has tried to hire. Some of those guys really did cheat on their taxes. Geitner included.

Oh yeah. Hypocrisy at its best.

Distractions are all your gonna see from the Barry camp during this campaign.

Personally I could care less how much money he or anybody else has. I'm more interested in how he can get the country out of this ditch we are in.

Now you guys are promoting Perry a known party flip flopper. What is arlen spectres opinion? :eusa_shhh:

:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_boohoo:

I'm a Conservative, and i could care less. I don't care how rich either Candidate is. More power to em. Get rich, or die trying. This will only be used for more pathetic Class Warfare smearing anyway. Just another meaningless distraction for the Sheeple.

You have proved ZERO Dantoid except YOU approve of a Republican.

How embarrassed YOU must be you partisan DOLT.:eusa_hand:

You have proved ZERO Dantoid except YOU approve of a Republican.

How embarrassed YOU must be you partisan DOLT.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back